3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team Spring Into Action Chat Thread Week 13 (08/12/13 - 08/18/13) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/286133-blue-team-spring-into-action-chat-thread-week-13-08-12-13-08-18-13-a.html)

Bigmid 08-12-2013 09:50 AM

Blue Team Spring Into Action Chat Thread Week 13 (08/12/13 - 08/18/13)

Well this is the last week for us and I have to say I'm ready for the break. I have not been doing well at the challenges lately......sorry about that not sure what's going on. So I will take the break to see if I can lose again.

CONGRATULATIONS to our biggest losers this week 2muchbelly:carrot:, Jessica:D and dumplin:D.....great job ladies

Sorry for being MIA last week had a very busy week at work with lots of overtime involved with it. I will try better this week fingers crossed.

I did read up on the last thread and I have to say all you ladies are doing amazing. You really kicked it up a notch this challenge.

Well I need to get ready for work so have a great day blue team.....you rock.

2muchbelly 08-12-2013 12:40 PM

OMG... im the biggest loser for last week. wow!.
congrats to everryone.

I'm really trying to get into ONEderland. I can almost smell it.
it smells just as good as the french fries I'm craving. lol

but I'm so close I refuse to give up now.

good luck everyone. this is our last week. Lets knock it out!

kayin 08-12-2013 07:56 PM

Congrats to all you losers this week!

Thought it was Saturday and missed weigh in, but was going to take my second freebie anyway because I gained quite a bit the past week.

Going to try to get the weight back off this next week for the final weigh in!

LeslieB 08-12-2013 10:21 PM

Blue Team:

Total Lost: 1.9 lbs (-0.10%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: :congrat:2muchbelly (-7.0 lbs, -3.26%):congrat:

Honorable Mentions:

jessicado22 (-3.0 lbs, -1.64%) :carrot:
Dumplin (-1.0 lbs, -0.47%) :cp:

Congratulations to all the losers ! We're on the final stretch ! Well done to all who have hung in there ! Have a great final week !

Bigmid 08-13-2013 09:50 AM

Morning blue team

2muchbelly - onederland will taste better than the fries:-).....once your happily there you can have a few and you'll see. Great job

Kayin - you'll take it off no problem:-)

Leslie - you have a great week too:-)

Well getting ready for work talk to you later

jessicado22 08-14-2013 02:21 AM

Can't believe this is the last week.

Congrats 2muchbelly! 7 pounds, woohoo!!!! Don't cave in now...imagine how awesome that 1 is going to look instead of a 2 on the scale!!!

Sorry things have been so rough Bigmid...hope the break helps :)

Not much new on my end. Just finished running and I'm too tired to really think...but figured I'd better check in as this is the last week. Been super cravy lately (yes I just made that into a word), so I'm just trying to stay on OP, and if I do cave then exercise like a mad woman, lol.

jessicado22 08-14-2013 02:42 PM

178.6 today.... I am officially in the 170s!!!!!!

Oh, and I just checked my BMI rating and I am no longer considered obese!!!! Still considered overweight, but I think even if I lost everything I wanted to, the numbers would still reflect me being overweight, so I really don't care. But my BMI is under 30, amazeballs!!!!

jessicado22 08-17-2013 01:13 PM

Wow, so apparently this challenge died kinda early, lol. Where did everyone go? I've been eating this week, lol. Not overeating, but not eating OP - so the scale is staying the same. Even now I'm sitting eating toast with peanutbutter and I really don't care, ha ha. Was kinda hoping to lose like a little more weight so I could say that I lost 50 pounds this challenge, but I don't think that is going to happen :)

kayin 08-18-2013 01:44 PM

I'm here (waves!)

I just wanted to say thanks to all you other great people who participated in this challenge! Your support and camaraderie has been greatly appreciated!

Bigmid 08-18-2013 11:28 PM

Hi Blue Team well this is it were finished for another round. Everyone that's left needs to be proud that you stayed on and finished. Great job!!!!!

Some of you have lost amazing amounts for such a short time. WTG!!!

Me I lost a couple gained a lot then lost a few more. Once again thought I would have been long ago at goal and then maintained. Maybe by the next one.

I think we'll take a little break then do a mixed chat and start the new session in October.

You have done fantastic and it has been great getting to know all of you just that little bit better. I will come ack and post once the totals are done.

WOOHOO BLUE:)