2013 Spring into Action Biggest Loser Challenge SIGN UP THREAD

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • The Biggest Loser Challenge is coming back this spring and this is your chance to sign up.

If you are a returning team member you may request which team you want to be on.

If you are new to the challenges you will be placed on a team, though we will try to accommodate all requests.

In your sign up post you must have a starting weight posted by the deadline of May 11, 2013 Midnight central time or we can`t place you on a team.

Teams will be announced on May 15, 2013.

This is going to be a great challenge and we look forward to seeing all of our past team members as well as meeting all of our new ones.
  • Red Team Leader Signing up

Starting weight: 140 lb
  • No request for a specific team.
    Current weight 290.
  • New to this challenge and looking forward to it!

Starting weight May 10th: 203.6

Thank you team leaders in advance for setting this up!
  • Starting weight: 195.5 lb (will edit closer to May 11th).

Requesting the Red Team (that's where I was last challenge)
  • I would like to sign up

Starting Weight : 183

I would also like to request the red team. I was on the red team for about 3 challenges but was put on blue team last time and I would prefer to be back on red again please.
  • Thanks so much for putting this challenge together! It sounds time consuming for the team leaders - so thanks for all you do!

I'm relatively new to 3FC so this will be my very first BLC challenge, so obviously I don't have a team preference - I'm just so excited to be on a team! My official weigh in is Saturday morning, so that works well for the Sunday deadline.

START WEIGHT = 239.0 (updated 5/10. I remembered!)
  • New to the BLC..

Current Weight
    will update closer to may 11..
    hoping to reach 170 by november
  • Hi, I'm Dora from Oregon - I'd like to be back on Blue team please, but either one is really fine. Really looking forward to being back on the team!

Current weight 225#
  • Well here's to another round:-)

• Yay, I'm so excited to get back in on this!

No team preference*, starting weight is 295... make that 290!

*Actually, I've only been involved in this challenge once before and I was on the blue team, so it might be fun to try the red this time if it's possible
  • It's been awhile since i was in a challenge and think my mind set is ready this time. I would love to stick with blue team please

My weigh in day is a Wednesday, so will post early each week. Is that ok?

SW: 251.7 (114.2kg)

Looking forward to this
  • I'm in.

Starting weight: 223.3
  • I am signing up
    current weight is 175

• New to this and excited to join! SW: 190