Red Team Summer Meltdown Chat Thread Week 6 (7/4-7/10)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello all!

We are moving into week 6 now. I will have results done tomorrow, and then we will wait for the blue team before full results are posted. We had many freebies and a few eliminations from week 5. I will post updates on freebies later this week.

Congrats to those who had great losses this week!

On to week 6!
  • Hope everyone has a good week this week. I know this week is just going to fly by for me but I hope to have a decent loss to post this week. I am leaving SK in 5 1/2 days now and I have so many work obligations and personal stuff to tend to before I take off. Anyways, hope everyone is doing well.

Anyone have anything special or important going on this week?
  • I thought i had untill midnight on sunday to post my weight? Just in case i do i'm in at 162.5lbs and it is 10:59pm. It lists a freebee on my week, so i am just checking.
  • Dog Rescue Mama- The weigh ins have to be posted before 10pm AST time. Sorry.
  • I haven't lost anything and I've been working out. I don't get it when I work out I stay at the same weight (of course inches get lost and I become toner) but it get's frusterating, (yes I know muscle weighs more than fat but I don't have THAT much muscle on me to make me stay at the same weight!) but then after I workout for so long then stop working out my weight drops a bundle. What is the deal with that?!
  • Shan - good luck getting ready to leave! I can imagine that will be a real whirlwind.

Nothing exciting here this week. I'm trying to get into the routine of running before work as it gets warmer. I'm so not a morning person, so this may be a rough week. But it's better than trying to run in the heat of the afternoon!
  • Have a safe trip back to the USA Shan!
  • MiZTaCCen - The way it was explained to me is when you work out your muscles tear and bit and then retain water while repairing themselves. So the extra weight is probably water weight and when you don't work out you don't retain as much water.

I had a rough day today it was my first day of school which messed up my schedule big time. I will have to figure it out quickly. It is tough though because my classes are only 3 weeks long so they move so fast and there is a lot of homework.

• Red Team Week Five Results

Total lbs and percentage lost -5.59lbs, -.12%

Biggest Loser:
    CourtneyDaisy -5.39lbs, -2.16%

Honorable Mention:
    erin9598 -3.19lbs, -1.41%
  • Week Five Flashback-

Freebies Used: 8

Players Eliminated: 4

Players In Danger of Elimination Next Week: 5
  • Freebie Update: Please weigh in on time!

One Freebie Used:
    shan84
    shay
    ggmugsy
    Kendrab1223
    pokeycactus
    kris2008
    Angie
    MizTacCen

Two Freebies Used and In Danger of Elimination:
    LongTallBee
    Dog Rescue Mama
    KaeBae
    SMSDREAMER2007
    Kilikila
  • Quote:

Red Team Week Five Results

Total lbs and percentage lost -5.59lbs, -.12%

Biggest Loser:
    CourtneyDaisy -5.39lbs, -2.16%

Honorable Mention:
    erin9598 -3.19lbs, -1.41%
    Holy cow! COOL!
  • Great work Cortney, so nice to see such a significant loss.
  • Hi I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend (well Canada & US) the results are posted; blue team won for week 5

Congratulations CourtneyDaisy and erin9598 those are some awesome losses.
  • miz- thats basically what it is its water retention from working out, I get it too

courtneydaisy - WTG!!

just checkin in here sooooo sleepy *yawn* but im pluggin along here