Old 06-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #16  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

dj- Hang in there with us. You can do it! I'm moving back stateside just for a 10 month vacation while the bf is doing his world travel. I'll be meeting up with him in the states for a 3 week travel adventure and again around Christmas time for 2 months in Europe.

mickey-Hang in there! I'm sure your 7lbs gone are making you look extra fabulous!

Dog Rescue Mama- Good luck with the new preggo dog. Hope you catch some sleep soon.

Courtney- Congrats on fitting in your time on the elliptical! GO YOU
Old 06-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #17  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Ooh, close competition this week! Congrats to DogRescueMama and the runners up!
Old 06-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Well folks, I did manage to get in some more exercise this evening. After getting my daughter fed, bathed, and in bed I got my dog's leash on him and we went for a walk. Brenna's grandfather stayed with her so I could go out and get in more exercise! Ringo and I took a 2 mile walk through our neighborhood! I tell you, it's a LOT better walking Ringo than it is pushing Brenna in her stroller. Ringo pulls me along when I start to get tired. He's so energetic! We even RAN a little bit...three times along our route!

For those who might not have seen a pic of our dog, here's one from several months ago when he and I were taking a walk that my husband took. He's an American Bulldog/Weimeraner cross! He's a super fun dog!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 211/see ticker/145

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama for being the biggest loser this week and to all our honorable mentions! Good job you guys way to keep it up.

I can believe i missed weigh in time!!! ahhh i just wasnt thinking! Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 06-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I had a really good day today. I did week 1 of the C25K which I have started many times before but I am going to finish it this time around. I also did the 30 day shred workout. My calories were low (approx 950) but I ate full meals and I wasn't hungry so I am not too concerned. I am committing a full week of exercising and eating on plan since last week I spent most of my time off plan and I would really like to see a decent weight loss this week.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:15 AM   #21  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Sigh, the past two weeks have been SOOOO horrible. I am pretty sure I gained back like 10 lbs easy. :\ But here I go again...I thought about posting my weight on sunday and crap came up and just forgot :\ I WONT BE ELIMINATED THOUGH!!! this just means I HAVE to weight in every week, gains and losses! LETS GO RED TEAM!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:39 AM   #22  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I did my fitness test for insanity lastnight and I pushed myself finding myself almost vomiting haha....gross! So bring on the next 59 days! lol.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Very cute dog, Courtney! Walking a dog is so much fun for exercise.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #24  

GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!

djs - Thanks! He's really cool and he loves to get out and take walks.

I am so pleased with myself so far today! I made a blog post last night about feeling like my office is trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts. Birthday cake yesterday, ice cream socla today...but I completely avoided BOTH! I also brought the leftover cheesecake from my dad's birthday party this past weekend and gave it to my co-workers. It's completely gone and I didn't have ANY!!!! Woot!!!!!

I'm having to skip my lunch break workout today. Too much crap on my desk. I'm about to get back to it but wanted to pop in anc see how everyone's doing. I plan to get in more walking with Ringo tonight after the sun starts to go down and cools off a bit.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #25  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama!!

I am working at home today, so after I dropped DS at school I took a quick 2k walk on my way home. Eating is clean and on plan I'm ready to kick (fat) butt and take names.

Like many of you last week and some of the week before was way off track, so I'm struggling to get a grip and put myself back on track and headed in the right direction. It's so annoying that a good week doesn't automatically cancel out a bad week, isn't it!!??

Shan -- I'm so envious of your all your travel!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #26  

Good evening Red Team!!!!

How was your day? Mine was excellent! I successfully avoided ALL temptation at work! I have had two full days of completely being 100% cheat free!!!! It really does get easier as time goes on! The first day was tough, today was easier, and tomorrow will be easier still!

This evening after the sun goes down a bit more Ringo and I are going to go for a walk again tonight. I am planning on getting in 3 miles tonight!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Angie - I wish good weeks cancelled out the bad once. It sucks I can have one bad day and it will mess up an entire good week.

Courtney - Good job avoiding temptation. I agree it becomes easier to resist cheating. At first I had a really hard time since I was always thinking about pop, chips and chocolate. To break my addiction to pop I said I could have one a week and after the first week without it I don't even like the taste anymore.
I find even when I want to cheat I think about how much more I would like to see a smaller number on the scale which usually stops me.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #28  

Rated - You are so right! Seeing a smaller number on the scale is totally motivating me right now!

My father-in-law went somewhere tonight so I wasn't able to take Ringo for a walk. Instead, I did the 3 mile Walk Away The Pounds DVD tonight! My 4 year old was trying to do it with me! She was so funny trying to march in place and swing her arms! Every few minutes she'd turn around and give me a high five! What a trooper! she made it halfway before getting bored and heading off to play with her toys! So funny!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 201/ see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

WOOT WOOT!!!! Another parvo puppy has recovered and is ready to go to his new home!!!! Ahh i feel good today now!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #30  

Dog Rescue Mama - AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!