Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin9598 View Post
Well so far I am having a really off week. I tend to have a lot of problems with water retention and (TMI) I am now have problems with the bathroom.... I am trying stool softener at this point but that is not having the results I had hoped for. Since I weighed in on Saturday I have fluctuated up and down, and today I am still up. I don't think it is going to be a good week for me which stinks after coming off of a killer first week.
I have been using Probiotics and digestive enzymes to help with these issues and have had amazing results.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #62  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Bad week for me..Kinda figured it would be when I had a 9 lb Loss on the scale NO WAY that was a true result and I was right. On monday the scale was back to 275 :\ On monday I ate white rice which started my I NEED CARBBSSSS binge like it always does Sigh. My diet nor my exercise has been on point this week. I will need to take a free pass this week because I will not be near a scale for the WI. I will be in a hotel in washington. Hoping to reverse some of this weeks damage over the next week :\
Old 06-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!

Today is FRIDAY!!!! Still, no rest for the weary today! I am planning on hitting the treadmill on lunch break today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! to everyone!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Erin, it must be something in the water; a lot of us are REALLY struggling this week! I find that lemon in water really helps me with water retention. Hang in there!

Shan, how cute! Can't wait to see pictures!

SMS, oh boy, do I feel your pain. My body likes to "let go" of a significant amount of water weight and suddenly bring it back. And I was on WW for awhile but just started counting calories again because I truly cannot have certain foods without it triggering a "carb me!" response and then all **** breaks loose. Hang in there, we all get you!

Courtney, look at you exercising on your lunch break! get on with your bad self!

Have a great weekend gals!
Old 06-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #65  

Thanks djs!!!!

I just got back from the treadmill. I did 1.6 miles at a speed of 3.2 for a half hour. Yay! As I was coming down the stairs from the gym one of my co-workers out in the warehouse saw me. He waved and came over to me and asked what I'd been up to. I told him I'd just gotten off the treadmill while on lunch break. He high fived me and said, "That's my girl! Great job!" That made me feel good!
Old 06-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #66  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies!

Well after being sick myself last week, this week my 10 month old has been very sick. I pretty much had to hold her constantly for a few days and nights. So I totally didn't get any exercise, just sat on the couch with her all day. But....I didn't eat a whole lot since I couldn't put her down.

And this morning had a surprise visitor, Aunt Flo. I haven't had very many visits from her since my daughter was born, so I never when she is coming exactly.

By some miracle the scale still is moving in the right direction, despite TOM and NO exercise this week.

Hopefully we can all stay healthy for awhile now!
Old 06-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #67  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Morning all! I'm glad I weighed in yesterday as I had a .8 bounce this morning due to some high calories and high sodium yesterday. Darn samosas...why do people bring those things incredibly yummy things to work!?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Courtney, it's always nice to have your efforts noticed!

Beth, congrats on the scale moving in the right direction despite the lack of exercise and hormones!

And Angie.. omg, I know exactly what you mean. Now I'm working in a much more health conscious office, which comes with its own annoyances, but I've definitely worked places where people like to feed their coworkers. And its because they don't want the stuff sitting around their house.. they want it on someone else's hips!

I can almost say I'm back on track... two days, counted calories and felt good. Haven't been back to the gym yet and I'm feeling pretty crummy about that, but now I'm back to the weight I was before I went to visit my family, and it didn't take that long! I'm about to record it, I wonder what my "start weight" was... hmm.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I just weighed in and even though I lost it was a little dissapointing. I am down 1.4 pounds but I am up 0.2 pounds from Wed when I weighed myself. I did go out for a graduation dinner last night so I am hoping a lot of the weight is from water and sodium.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 156.6/151/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Hi!

I have been reading the threads, but haven't been posting, so I thought I would say hi!

Sat is my weigh day, and sad to say I put on a pound! I'm trying to be positive about it and I am going to say that it is one pound of muscle.....

The reality is, it think it may be how I have been eating. I have been pretty much on plan BUT I haven't been eating as many veggies, and I have also been skipping meals.

But on the positive I have gotten off my butt and started exercising this week! I have completed the first week of the couch to 5K (and you should see the hills I have to run!) and I have done rumba 6 days this week. Overall I am feeling healthy, and have lost at least one inch from my waist in the last month!

I am hoping that by increasing the amount of veggies and keeping up with the exercising I should be posting a nice loss next week!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #71  

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!

Rise and shine! It's weigh in day! So...how did you do? I lost 2.2 pounds this week! I am so happy, especially since yesterday was a complete and total food blowout. I ate absolutely nothing healthy at all. Today's back on track with my eating though.

GO RED TEAM!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #72  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Courtney- congrats on your loss this week!

Good luck to everyone as today is weigh in day. Don't forget to post by 10pm AST!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #73  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

quick note to ALL:

Please do NOT repost your weigh in reply each week. Simply edit your original post. This is the same for the nutritional journal and exercise journal.

Thanks! This helps keeps everyone's numbers together and makes it easier to calculate totals when there are so many people on the team.

Good luck to all today!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #74  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

I'm down 2.8 for the week. My higher calorie plan has been going well, so I will continue it into next week. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

No need to apologize Dog Rescue Mama! You more than helped out with your second week weigh-in! Good for you!

Some folks are really doing great! For the others, you'll help to pull us up next week.