Old 05-27-2011, 11:43 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 278/243.2/175

Height: 5'2

Hello Blue Team!

This is my first BL challenge. I needed something to keep me in check this summer as it tends to be the toughest time for me to be on track.

I am 31 and have been married for 14 years. I have four sons who keep me incredibly busy!

I am a calorie counter and I have actually just busted through my first plateau. normally I have quit far before a plateau comes a long...lol Not this time. This is starting to be a lifestyle for me and Im working on finally fitting in workouts. I love Wii Zumba--I have an elliptical but honestly I find it boring.

My birthday is mid August so I would LOVE to shed many more pounds by then!
Old 05-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 222/seeticker/140

Hello blue team!!
I'm 20 years old, and this is the first time Im doing this challenge.
I've struggled all my life with overweight so
I started to exercise in Jan but then I got all lazy and was not motivated at all, but I found this site and got really motivated.

Im really excited to do this, I know that this summer will be life changing!
I'll put all my energy into it.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #33  

Hi everyone just a quick check in to say Hello as I have been MIA I went to my running class last night right after work and then out today looking for a dress for my neices grad......no luck yet.

I have also been busy playing with my new android tablet thinking it would be great to not have to turn on the computer all the time.....so far I hate it. Doesn't do anything they said it would and no apps will load onto it not sure will call the help desk tomorrow.

Liz.....me thinks them are fightin words Your on!!!!! we'll see who gets who this time around
Old 05-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #34  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Hi everyone just a quick check in to say Hello as I have been MIA I went to my running class last night right after work and then out today looking for a dress for my neices grad......no luck yet.

I have also been busy playing with my new android tablet thinking it would be great to not have to turn on the computer all the time.....so far I hate it. Doesn't do anything they said it would and no apps will load onto it not sure will call the help desk tomorrow.

Liz.....me thinks them are fightin words Your on!!!!! we'll see who gets who this time around
It will be me No EXCUSES this time,let's just do it
Old 05-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey Bluezers
Thought I would tell you how I've been doing!
Well, to tell the truth, right after posting my official weigh in, I had a really bad couple days. Actually a bad week. I know I've gained. I am posting to make myself accountable. I feel horrible about it! I really want to lose what I've gained by next weigh in!
But I am back on track now. I have been doing BL Cardio Max every other day. It uses weights during your cardio. It's really a good workout.
It might take me longer to reach my mini-goal but I will do it!
So wish me luck...going to a BBQ today! I will be good.
Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #36  

Liz - memememememememememememememe......to win actually both of us will do it this time around

Kelsey - Hope you were good because I sure wasn't today.

I have to be good now til the end of the challange as summer and shorts are finally here.

Moving this over to our week 1 chat.