Blue Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 13 (04/04-04/10)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay everyone just waiting to see the results for the Red Team and I will post everything.

Well here we are week 13 and the last week before we go to purple. Then the fun begins as we can keep our totals til the end and suprise everyone with our results.

I'll be back later to post our BL for week 12
  • Congratulations to our Biggest Losers for the week

Blue Team:

Biggest Loser:
    KimberleyP, -2.8, -1.70%

Honorable Mentions:
    Maryshady, -2lbs, -1.25%
    Bigmid, -2lbs, -1.10%
    CapeBretonChick, -4.6lbs, -2.15%

Team Loss of -16.8lbs, -.44%

Great job everyone there were a lot of losses out there
  • Congrats Everyone!!!

I'm honestly surprised I managed to lose over 2lbs last week! This week however has been different, since I started running my home scale doesn't want to budge. I know I'm eating enough because I consume all of my Activity Points since I'm burning between 1000/2000 calories per run/workout.

Looking forward to continuing on to the next 6 weeks as I'm hoping to reach goal by then. I've been struggling lately because I let the scale decide what mood I'm going to be in when I should focus on how fabulous I feel.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!!
  • Just curious but wouldn't CAPEBRETONCHICK be the Biggest Loser for the week? She lost more than me and had a larger percentage?!
  • Good morning everyone

Congratulations Kimberly for being our BL this week
    Great job Mary, Jacky, CapeBretonChick for being the RU this week

I'm really hoping to lose at least 1.5 - 2 pounds this week as I have gained 1 pound for the past two weeks in a row. It would be nice to finish this part of the challenge under 200 pounds, but that would mean I would need to lose 4 pounds. Doubtful, but I have my fingers

Kimberly, you are so close to your goal - awesome!!!!!

Let's have a great week everyone
  • Thankyou!! I've been getting frustrated lately because I want out of the 160's so bad and this week my scale keeps bouncing back and forth between 160/161. I've been working extremely hard, running everyday and I'm making sure I eat extra on the days I workout.

Hopefully when I come back to post again for the very last weigh in, I'll be either at or below goal!
  • Good afternoon all! Congrats Kim!!!
    Excited to be team purple here very soon! Will we still be required to post a comment once a week as well? was just curious about that.
  • Hi just popping in on my lunch break. Sun is shining so that's good

Kimberley the only reason Angela isn't the BL is because of no post for last week in the chat thread
  • Congratulations to the losers! I seem to be on a plateau every other week.. Looking forward to a losing week!!
  • Kimberley, Mary, Bigmid, CapeBretonChick

I can't believe it's week 13 already! I was hoping to be in the 2teens by the 13th week weigh in, but it doesn't look like that will happen. I am pretty happy with how far I have gotten though.. These weekly weigh in's really help me stay focused
  • Just heading off to bed I'll be back tomorrow. I think the Red team won week 12 but I'll know for sure tomorrow....not on the computer right now and probably not until tomorrow night.
  • Congrats to all our losers! I was up 2 pounds the other day when TOM started and today third day in I am back down to 187.8.
  • Congrats Kimberly,Mary, Jacky and Angela. When I grow up I want to be just like you!!!

Well, it seems to be true, working with weights is adding some weight,but I'm sore, so I'm doing well. I'm sticking with it and excited to see the changes in my body further on down the line.

Just so pleased that every week has showed a loss - can't ask for much more . . . well, I could ask but who'd listen?

Good luck Narnia on that 4 lb. loss

Where's Bobbi?

ttyl

Dora
  • everyone
    Well I don't know what is going on, but the scale has been all over the place. On Monday I weighed in at 202, and then this morning I'm up to 210. Logically, I know I didn't gain 8 pounds in two days, but it's really frustrating to see. I not going to let it be an excuse to comfort eat though, as I know that will just get me back to square one. On a positive note I had an excellant workout this morning and so far I have made good food choices.

Quote:
    Good luck Narnia on that 4 lb. loss
    Thanks Dora I have no idea what to expect on Sunday, but I'm sure going to give it my all this week.
    That's wonderful that you are enjoying lifting weights! I have been wondering about Bobbi as well, as she usually is a regular poster. Hope everything is ok.

Have a great day everyone!
  • I am ramping up my workouts this week to try and get past this plateau. I have decided I am going to do follow the P90X Doubles schedule for this week. Since next week is a recovery week (no weights, just cardio) I figured it would be a good time to see if I can maintain my energy levels. The doubles follows P90X's classic schedule but adds a Cardio X workout on the strength training days.

Today was my first doubles workout and two P90X workouts in one day is tough. I am shaking like crazy but I feel so good.

I went to visit my mom yesterday, it was the first time she has seen me since day 3 of P90x (12 days ago) and she was amazed at the change in my stomach and face in just 2 weeks of doing this program. So I can only imagine how I am going to look come day 90!

I have been posting daily on facebook when my workout for the day is done. I have found that this is really holding me accountable. My facebook friends are people that I see from time to time, so if they don't see me post that I've done my P90X workout for the day, they will really give it to me! I don't want to let anybody down, especially myself.

I am amazed at the support my friends and family are giving me through this. It's that support and maybe just a little bit of my own ego , that will see me through the next 75 days!