Yeah Blue Team!!!!! and congratulations on all the losses this week especially MamaP, CocoLoco, Soon2BFitChick and reji! I wasnt one who lost last week, but I have prepared for this week.
I made Chicken, Vegetable and Tortellini Soup as well as Creamy Curried Broccoli soup last night and froze 6 servings, as the sunshine is coming your way we are heading into winter, and I love comfort food in winter, soups, casseroles, slow cooked meals. So I will be prepared. Tonight I made a delicious Ham, feta, asparagus and tomato quiche. And I will have the leftovers for tomorrow's dinner.
I have planned my whole week in dinners and snacks, so I know that I have no excuse to have convenience food aka drive thru.
So I challenge myself to:
1. exercise every night this week at least ten minutes, but aim for thirty.
2. drink my water... I have not had a glass today
3. play footy with my son,
and I challenge everyone to go and exercise with someone, whether it be a walk with your partner, throw around a ball with you kids, shoot some hoops, play putt putt golf, go ten pin bowling, join a team sport. It doesnt feel like a chore when you do it with someone.
My 3 favourite things are:
1. cooking - I love finding new recipes, converting my old recipes into WW propoints, encouraging my son to help with meal preparation so that he will make healthy choices.
2. stampin - I am a stampaholic, I love making handmade cards.
3. movies - I even go to the cinema by myself. I can't wait to see Just Go with it with Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler on Monday night - its a chicks flick night.
OMG - I just reread the post.... Ok these are my favourite things all time... LOL
What do I love about Spring - everything... as we are going into autumn/fall
1. the autumn leaves - going to the park and walking on them and hearing them crinkle under my feet. The colours of them. Its amazing!
2. cooking comfort food. I love the smells of slow cooked meals warming the house in the colder months.
3. snuggling under the rug of a night watching tv.
What do I hate about Autumn/ fall:
1. Its hard to get motivated to exercise in the cold. More excuses to sleep in or stay snuggled on lounge.
2. You can hide the extra kilos under the layers.
3. The comfort food is usually higher in KJ, fat, carbs, sodium etc...