Red Team NYNY 2011 Last Chance Workout Week 11 (3/21-3/27)

• For an effective weight loss program it is important to incorporate exercise as well as making better dietary choices. While any kind of exercise is good for you, it has been proven many times over that just cardio or just strength training isn't the way to go...you need to have a combination of both, with a little bit of core focus as well. So as you plan out and track your exercise this week, be sure to get in 2-3 strength workouts and 2-3 cardio sessions. And don't forget about those abs! Copy and paste the follow format and come back throughout the week to edit your original post. Let’s get busy!!

Monday-
    Tuesday-
    Wednesday-
    Thursday-
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
  • Planned vs. Completed

Monday- Rest Day with Strength Training (Goal: 100 crunches, 50 push ups- knee style)
    Tuesday- 1 hr personal trainer session (circuit training), 15 minute elliptical, 15 minute treadmill, 30 minute walk
    Wednesday- 1 hr outside walk
    Thursday- 1 hr hot yoga class, 10 minute treadmill, 15 minute bicycle, 30 minute walk
    Friday- 1 hr personal trainer session (cardio and strength training), 30 minute walk, 15 minute bicycle
    Saturday- 2 hour walk
    Sunday- 3 hour walk
  • Monday-stairs 1x, 45 min dog walk, resistance exercises, steps:12,056
    Tuesday-Stairs 2x, steps:9,650
    Wednesday-Stairs 1x, 40 min spin class, steps:8,956
    Thursday-Stairs, 2x, steps:8,689
    Friday-stairs 2x, 40 min dog walk, resistance exercises, steps:15,207
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
  • Ok ladies,

I was up 1 pound this past week so I think I need to up EVERYTHING and really pay attention to salt, treats and get my BUTT-er in GEAR

Monday- JM's No More Trouble Zones, 400 crunches, 75 push-ups
    Tuesday- BL CARDIO-MAX, 400 CRUNCHES, 76 PUSH-UPS, 20 MIN ON THE BIKE
    Wednesday- 40 min cardio, 1+ hours shoveling heavy, wet slush, snow & ice, 400 crunches
    Thursday- JM's No More Trouble Zones, Bike 30 minutes
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-