Old 02-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #121  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Hang in there

Morning ladies;

I just posted my LOSS, WOOOOO HOOOOO!! Can you say 160's NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! The scale angels : answered my prayers OK and PUSHIN THAT TRAIN didn't hurt either

Those of you having a harder week, just keep pushin that train . . . WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Bad choices, hard weeks, injuries and TOM will come and go, but pushin that train is forever . . . . GOTTA MELT SOME BUTT-ER, YOU CAN DO IT . . .

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 02-06-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #122  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

UP AND AT 'EM RED TEAM!

Hey Courtney--So what if you slid down the mountain a bit. Glad to hear you're just jumping back on the train and chugging along with us.

Desidoo--Where are you? How are you feeling?

Rainbow--Come out, come out wherever you are!

Shan--Thanks for keeping the thread flowing, the numbers crunching, and being such a diplomat.

Shades, Charlie & Mel--Seriously, next week can't get here quick enough. It sounds like it's been kind of rough for a bunch of us in feeling sluggish, making good choices, etc.

MadameButt-er--It's only because of you that I'm headed to gym right now to burn some calories. I need to combat that excessive goo you keep dripping down on me in your workout post.

To the rest of the team...a motivational quote of the day:
Victory belongs to the most persevering.
Napoleon Bonaparte

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #123  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

GOOD LUCK
WITH THE WEIGH IN
:
LOVELY LADiES!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #124  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Sounds like it was a tough week all around here at the Red Team. for everyone....we'll keep pushing that train and stay on track through next week!!

I didn't get as big of a whoosh after TOM as I was expecting BUT I did pass my 20% of SW lost goal!!! I'm still adding a loss of 2 lbs of buttery goo to the team total this week.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and staying warm!

Last edited by peanutt; 02-06-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to everyone on their losses so far!!!!

MadamButterfly - Well done lady!!!! Hello 160's next week for you!!!!!

Chickadee - you're on the verge of kissing those 190's good bye!!!!! WOOT

CanadeMel - Hello 140's!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

JayTee - Wow girl! You are creeping closer to Onederland!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

LuckyCharm - WOW! you'll be saying good bye to the 230's next week for sure!!!!

Sindaena - Well done this week! you're about to kick those 150's to the curb!!!!

DesiDoo - WOW!!!!!! Goodbye 320's!!!!! You are doing so totally AWESOME!!!!!

GypsyLove - Awesome job! You'll be kissing those 240's good bye next week for sure!

Hungry4AChange - Great work! the 150's will be gone next week!!!!

Rated - Good job! Keep up the hard work! It's paying off!

GettinFit - Woot! Congrats on another pound gone for you!!!!

MybodyIsMyTemple - Congrats on your 5 pound loss!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!! Awesome job!!!!

The RED TEAM is definitely chugging right along on that train!!!!! CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by CourtneyDaisey; 02-06-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: typos
Old 02-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 258/Ticker/199

Brutal TOM. Always is for me so I am happy that I 'only' have a one pound gain. I usually weigh anywhere from 3-5 pounds heavier during this time so I guess making myself exercise and running from the chocolate cravings actaully paid off. So, on to next week and I'll hopefully get that stupid pound off and maybe another pound or two as well.
CourtneyDaisy, you did NOT gain 8 pounds--water weight gain is a fact of life for most of during our TOM and it sounds like you are just one of the ones who gain on the higher side. Next week, we'll get it done!
Congrats, Mel, for losing despite a difficult week and to all who lost, maintained or even gained. Hey, we're still here and we're still trying!
GO RED!
Old 02-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #127  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Thanks

THANK YOU LADIES FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!

CharlieJune; no worries, next week you'll be MELTIN' A TON-O-BUTT-ER!! How's the walking going???? Have you started the 2nd mile????

CanadaMel: Hope you're better!! 140's . . . WOW I'm jealous . . . ok maybe I need to bump it up a little more . . .

MyBodyMyTemple: OMG 5 LBS, THATS 20 STICKS O BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY . . . YOU ARE STANDING IN A HUGE PILE O BUTT-ERY GOO!!!

Courtney: No worries, that slope is slippery from all the butt-ery GOO, just take a step sideways and drip a PILE-O-GOO!! Drip it on JayTee, apparently it makes her go to the gym . . . LOLOLOL

Gypsy, Sindea, LuckyCharm, GettinFit, Rated, Chickadee, Desidoo and EVERYONE ELSE . . . one more week til the LOVE TRAIN COMES IN . . . SO CHUGA, CHUGA,CHUGA, CHUGA CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hang in there ladies WEEK 5 STARTS TOMORROW . . . EVERYONE ABOARD!!

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 02-06-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

Good Morning Wonderful Red Team!!!

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am alive. Very sore but alive. The lump ended up being bigger than they thought at first. But it and it's 7 little friends are now gone.

I am not allowed to do any exercise, lift, bend, nothing until my stitches come out next Friday. So I will be here cheering you all on this week. CHOOOOO CHOOOOO

I see there was alittle drama action while I was gone. WOW....Flash back of high school there for a moment. I just have to ask. I understand we are all working towards the same goal here but isn't there two teams? Wouldn't that make this a competition even if it is friendly?? I mean I don't know about you but I like competition. It pushes me farther. No one posted anything to hurt anyone else's feelings. Rainbow made a mistake and posted on the wrong thread. A few of us thought it was funny. I personally thought the posting on the wrong thread was funny because I have done that in the past. Then you think crap and try to fix it. No big deal. Get your panties out of a wad. If you take offense to something as small as this then wow....I can't imagine what you are like in real life.

I know for a fact Rainbow feels terrible and has been really depressed over this. She said she will not be posting as much and well personally that pisses me right the **** off. So if you get offended over something as stupid as what you did. SHUT YOU CAKE HOLE put on the big girl panties and deal with it. Instead of yappin your mouth which none of us want to hear. Goto the gym and work out. That is what were here for. Lose the weight and take a big glass of shut the **** up!!!!!!

Live my BFF Rainbow alone!

Anyway I am off of my soapbox. If I'm sorry but I have been here fuming over this since yesterday. It is not cool to make someone depressed and cry because she made a mistake. Especially when that someone has been out biggest cheerleader. She loves us all and wants us to all succeed.

I am very proud of you red team and keep up the great work. I am in alot of pain so I am off to take a pain bill. Sorry to sounds like a *****y bee. Pull that train red team!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #129  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
Hey there Red Team - I just finished defending you guys to my True Blues, saying certainly there's no smack going on over there, and how nice of them to come over and encourage us, Kumbaya, Rodney King, etc. But then I came over for myself, and this is what I read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiDoo
Rainbow I just checked out the Blue Thread!!! BAAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! Nice cover! A++++

I heart you!!! Totally made my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles
so happy to amuse!!

its called damage control!!

hahahaha
C-R-A-P!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee
THAT red/blue posting faux pas and attempt to make nice just totally made my day! What a laugh riot!

Really? . . . . Nice.
Dora....
you have missed COMPLETELY... WHY they were laughing. they nor me, were laughing AT the blue team...they were laughing at ME for making the goof.

Seriously, i do not for the life of me understand how this got so out of hand!????

I posted a CHEER to MY team...i was THANKING them for not only inspiring the red team, but also inspiring the blue team...as even your own blue team member said...

i was cheering them on to another successful week...like i have done in the past, as this is after all 2 teams....all trying for the same outcome. to lose weight and become healthier and more fit.

i did not realize it was even on the wrong thread...until jaytee pointed it out to me...jaytee, reading innocently both threads...was taken aback by my error...and believe me, if i had known at the time i could delete a message i would have deleted it right then and there...but i didn't know that, which is why i left the next post, saying, sorry, i posted it on the wrong thread. i even messaged jacky saying she could delete the message, as i wasn't aware that i could....i thought only the leaders could. now, i have learned how to delete, so i have deleted the wrong posting, and any other posting...i will not post on the blue thread anymore.

jaytee and desidoo...were LAUGHING AT ME...because i was panic-y thinking, crap how do i fix this...so they were laughing at my attempt to make good.

THAT IS WHAT WAS SO FUNNY...AND THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE AMUSED BY!! ME....MY ERROR...AND MY FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO CORRECT THE ERROR.

i said to them...happy i could amuse...like a dog with my tail between my legs...OUT OF JEST!!! because they were laughing at ME.... SHEEESH....i felt like crap already...and i was like, GEE THANKS, HAPPY I COULD AMUSE...meaning, crap, this aint happy...how do i fix this post!

BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT FACT!!

i don't even understand WHY anyone has their feathers in a fluff. i did remove the posting, i did apologize, and still you won't leave it alone.

well no worries, i won't bother YOUR BLUE TEAM ANY MORE!!

thank you desiree, for having my back, you are a sweet heart.

now, maybe we can all just forget about it and move one...

and oh dora, maybe you could be GRACIOUS and REMOVE your nasty accusing post...because you are accusing 3 people of something they never did...which was treat the blue team in any mean spirited way AT ALL.

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 02-06-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #130  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Desidoo---Uh...could you pass those pain pills around?!?!?! Glad you're back, I mean exceptionally glad you're back! I'll happily pull your portion of the train this week!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 253/226/145

Height: 5'9

Hi team!!!! Trying to get some reading in to catch up!!! It's been a rough week with a tougher week on the way. I work at an elementary school and we go into bargaining next week so I can feel the stress eating coming on. I am going to pack myself some healthy snacks for those late night sessions and get my walk/runs in. I am here in spirit but posting might be tough!!!! I hope everyone has a big loss week!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Rainbow - We love you girlie! Don't stop posting on account of others who may not able to handle an error. Remember, we absolutely love your posts here! You are so inspiring and your liveliness really adds a lot to our team.

RAINBOWSMILES ROCKS!!!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #133  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Rainbow I just wanted to let you know, you are a huge inspiration! Even though I am on the other team, I read both threads to find inspiration. You are an awesome cheerleader, and even when you are inspiring your own team, your energy and positive outlook helps motivate me to stay on plan. I hope this accidental posting, and some of the reactions doesn't cause you to post any less as DesiDoo mentioned... that would be a real shame. Like Courtney said, You rock!!

Good luck with your weigh in Red Team, and keep that train moving!
Old 02-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Sorry guys, I gained a bit this week. Almost didn't post and just take the freebie, but decided to own up. Hope I didn't mess up the team's numbers too much.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #135  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

11 freebies used this week and 8 eliminated as official members.

Please don't forget to weigh in each week. You don't have to wait until Sunday to post your weeekly weigh in. Come on team!

I'll be back soon to post new threads for Week 5.