Old 01-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey there everyone... I wish i could make it here more often to post, although i do pop in everyday. Things at work are so very hectic right now.. with staff being out sick and trying to find replacement staff who are qualified, and taking on all of the accounting.. o my yea.. I am stressed lol
I am so impressed with how well everyone is doing and how determined everyone sounds.. it is uplifting. I am trying to eat as well as I can, as I am still waiting for my Weight Watchers start up kit to arrive in the mail, I contacted the seller through ebay and was informed that it was shipped on january 10th, so I am hoping it will be here sooner then later...
I hope everyone has a fantasic week ahead and i am going to try to be here more often.. and actually post.. lol not just lurk
Old 01-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #92  
wen

S/C/G: SW 215 CW 205 GW 160

Height: 5'5"

Hey Angela, I'm trying the same thing with WW Points Plus, on my own. I started Jan 1st, bought my packet on Ebay as well.

First time I've tried WW. It has been challenging, but I like it. It lets me eat what I want, just less of it and it makes me write it all down. I'm not a big eater, but I realized I must have been eating more than I should anyway. Soda and sweets were my issues. I've replaced those sweets with fruit and incorporated more veggies into my diet along with exercise. I was very hungry the first week, but now find it easy to stay on track. I'm taking measurements as well...I find that when I don't lose weight, I have lost inches.

I hope you like it and do well!!! Let me know what you think once you get started.

Good luck Blue Team! I'm on the Red team, but wish all of you luck!!
Old 01-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #93  

Congratulations to all the losers this week... your truly an inspiration!

I've been hearing a lot of good things about the new Weight Watchers program. I didn't realize that you could sign up for it via ebay... but I think I'll look into it. I would much prefer to do it that way. I'm too shy to actually attend the meetings, which is why I've never tried them yet.

Well, have a great week Blue Team!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #94  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Don't be shy about the meetings Muffentop.

I joined in early December because I HAD to do something - I have been on Jenny Craig in the past and found it too expensive. Anyway, I sat quietly at the first two meetings just to take it all in.

At Christmas, I was really good Christmas Day, but ate all the chocolates I got given in the next two days. I reluctantly went to my WW meeting the Wednesday after Christmas, and I felt really bad. I gained 1.2kg. But when I sat in the meeting, the leader asked us to talk about Christmas and one lady started saying how she ate a whole 600mL carton of cream in a day. And another ate a whole tin of biscuits. And then I braved up to talk about my choc binge. The other ladies feel the same way I do, they have moments like I do. Its getting back on plan afterwards that is most important, and the meetings are accountability and support plus sometimes friendship as a bonus.

At Jenny Craig my personal advisor was too perfect, she gave the pep talk that was needed but made it feel like I was the only one who failed. Being in a group with half a dozen people who fail and pick themselves up is more inspiring.

I am finding the WW Propoints working. I can't believe that I can have ice cream and wine. I havent felt like I am dieting yet, but I am losing weight!

Last edited by mumtoliam; 01-23-2011 at 08:08 PM.