Old 01-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Congrats to everyone who lost last week, and may we all take some off this week

I was so happy the kids went back to school this morning, but no sooner did I get home from dropping them off the school called and said my son threw up and needed picked up. He was perfectly fine when I dropped him off less than 20 minutes before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
We got a increased tax bill, didn't count dh ssdi, so now we owe another $1000. Sheesh!!! Then today we found we had a gash in one of our tires and the rim is out of shape and needs to be replaced. Just can't seem to have a week without some snag. But diet-wise, I'm still doing great but still no exercise.
This year seems to be starting out rough for a lot of people, me included. Let's look forward to a great Feb. maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by inklestinkle View Post

I was really looking forward to maybe seeing the 130's again this week, but I'm laid up. I hurt my foot so bad I can't sleep (It's 4am, gah!).
I wish you speedy recovery and hope you don't get sicker...take some time to rest.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #32  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Hey Teammies. Hope you're finding today a great day. Or at least hoping it's a great day for you all. Back to work after being off for a week and it's hard getting back in the swing of things here. Oh well, I'm a short-timer so I can do this!! Only 15 more weeks until I retire. Can't come fast enough.

Congrats to all of our Biggest Losers and congrats to everyone else on their losses. Hoping to get into onederland this week.

Better get busy at work. Just wanted to hop on real quick while I had a minute. I'll be back later. Be good to yourselves today.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #33  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Everyone (except me) did great this week. I am hoping to start heading back in the right direction this week.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #34  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

Well finally I think things are gonna go right! I had a great night last night. My best guy friend cheered me up and made me remember there are better guys out there who will treat me better and want to be with me. Then this morning I got my exercise in and before I got into the shower I weighed and 197.2!!!!!!! Finally the extra water weight is coming off and my body is adjusting again for weight loss!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 172.8/168/145 maybe?

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Cheryl...
I tried what you said but as you see, I get someone else's ticker.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sign...pic97781_7.gif

no I get nothing now??? oh well.

Last edited by tytbody; 01-18-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Good afternoon everyone
Well I don't know if I am getting sick or not. I feel the same as I did yesterday, but I'm not getting worse so that is good.

Bobbi & Vdander, thanks for thinking of me. I know I should take it easy, but I guess I feel like I'm being a wimp if I'm not totally sick. If I feel worse though I will definately slow down.

Dora, sorry about the tax bill and your tires.

inklestinkle, hope your foot heals quickly.

Glenda, great job with your morning workout

Purple, I hope your son is feeling better soon. My oldest son is home with the flu too.

Laurie, I hope the next 15 weeks of work go by quickly for you!!

PageLynn, sounds like you have a good friend, and he's right! Congrats on your weigh-in!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #37  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

Inklestinkle awesome job, and I hope your foot is feeling better.
95 pounds is amazing! Great job team mates!

I hope everyone not feeling well, recovers soon. Feeling sicky icky is awful.

@Bobbi Crabby Maxine sounds like a riot, I will have to google her.

I am excited, because I am finally old enough to make a signature.. I'll try to figure this Blue Team banner thing out. hehe
Old 01-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #38  
Starting again Jan. 2013

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I am having a great start to the week! I am driven to stay POP for this week and next because I am close to getting into the 180's!

My oldest daughters B-day is the 27th and we are having a party for her on the 29th. DH and I decided we are going to get an 1/8 sheet cake instead of a 1/4 sheet. We don't want the extra cake around for an entire week after the party.

I am also making chicken salad wraps (the kind with the grapes, apples and walnuts!) with a fruit salad instead of broasted chicken and potato salad.

My SIL is coming to visit that weekend and my MIL is having a small b-day party for my niece on the 28th, ugg, more cake to tempt me. Plus my SIL requested lasagna and garlic bread for dinner that night and I have no control over how my MIL makes it.

I'm thinking I will just deal with any possible remarks and just bring my own dinner. I can't chance the calories in the lasagna.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to our biggest losers! So far I've been on track this week, Wednesdays usually a tough day for me to stay on plan, but I'm gonna try real hard today. Exercise is good, tomorrow I'm gonna attempt to do 500 yards in the pool (with kickboard and fins). Wish me luck I think I'm gonna need it.

Bobbi-Maxine cracks me up, thanks for sharing!

I'm off to get ready for another fun filled day at work, everyone take care.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Blues, Hope you're all having a great week so far. I've been really good so far this week, worked out everyday and eating within my WW points too. So far I'm liking the free fruits and veggies with the pro points plan. Now to just keep it up for the rest of the week. My manager at work is driving me crazy, which could end up driving me to eat junk food, so I have to remember to use that energy for exercise, not eating.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #41  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good Afternoon everyone, just got back from chiropractor, I'm booked for 3 times a week. Neck vertebrae are always out and I have a constant migraine headache. Other that that, I'm doing really well on the BL's. I needed this challenge to rid myself of the last 10 pounds. I was at 160 a couple of years ago and the weight just melted off me back then. I've actually maintained the weight loss until a month ago. That's when I measured my height and decided I needed to lose 10 more pounds so my height corresponded with the weight charts. It's so much harder to get rid of those next to goal pounds. I used that site that instantly does the percentages of weight loss, I wanted to see where I was in the mix of stats. I found everyones, then put them in order according to who had the biggest percentages of weight loss and on down to the least percentages. I printed it out and put on my refrigerator as an incentive to do better this week. (I was in 12th place) I'll probably never do better than that because I can't exercise right now according to 'doc. I was watching the biggest loser tv show last night and took special interest in their percentages. Even the low% were better than mine but then I don't have a personal trainer nor can I exercise right now. I post my daily menu's on the site bigmid set up and it's fun to see what others are eating. (Unfortunately, not too many post). I have a question for everyone, what do you use for kitchen stovetop pans. I just read another article from Dr. Weil about using teflon pans. He was talking about a new 'green pan' that is suppose to be stick proof and doesn't flake off like teflon does. I find it hard to let go of my teflon, I do have all stainless steel and cast iron but everything sticks unless I use some kind of oil. I fry most things in no calorie spray Pam, I'd hate to use up my calories in using real oil. So......what do you all use?
Quote:
I like the new ceramic-coated pans. I think they're a great advance over earlier nonstick pans and bakeware and are safer because they're made without perfluorooctanoic acid, known as PFOA, the potentially toxic chemical used in the manufacture of coatings for nonstick pans such as Teflon. The nonstick surface of the new green pans uses ceramic-based nanotechnology that is said - unlike older nonstick coatings - to be stable on exposure to high heat and resistant to flaking.

Last edited by Bobbolink; 01-19-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #42  

I use Pam and my pans are Calphalon. Don't know what it is but got them at Bed Bath and Beyond onslae for under $50, thats the only reason I have for having that brand.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

JUST POPPING BY TO SAY
HAPPY HUMP DAY
BLUE TEAM
GO BIG BLUE
Old 01-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone,
I am feeling a little discouraged. I just got home from the doctor and their doctors scale says I weigh 185. Yesterday my scale at home said I weigh 184... and a few days ago (right after a horrible stomach bug, complete with vomiting) I weighed 182. I wish I maintained that 182. Is it supposed to happen that way, that you automatically gain back when you can keep food down after a stomach bug? I don't see where I over ate. So..I might have to use a freebie during the WI. We'll see.. I don't want to say I've gained weight since the last WI.
Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well! I am sure I'll feel better soon, but I just hated seeing that!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #45  

it's just different scales.It will go back down on Saturday our weigh in day. We have a long way to go. It's expected that some weeks we all will have a gain.

try not to think to deep into what happened. It's just one day and an illness. you will be fine and don't give up. you got two more days to eat better.