3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 10 (11/22 - 11/28) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/217946-blue-team-fall-focus-chat-thread-week-10-11-22-11-28-a.html)

Bigmid 11-21-2010 11:59 PM

Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 10 (11/22 - 11/28)

We did awesome for week 9 everyone!!!!!!! WTG:carrot::carrot:

Here it is another week ahead of us and only 4 more left in the challange. I am no where near my challange goal but at least I am back on track and ready to finish strong. A lot of you had really great losses this week congratulations to everyone.

Congratulations to our biggest losers:

Biggest Loser:
Bigmid, -6 lbs, -3.39%

Honorable mentions:
Mercy03, -4 lbs, -2.72%
Muffentop, -4.2 lbs, -2.27%
maryshady, -3.8 lbs, -2.17%

Team loss of: -26.4 lbs, -.69%

Bigmid 11-22-2010 12:00 AM

I will come back and do personals from yesterday/today in the morning. I'm freezing in my room right now and fingers are not moving like they should

Mercy - I hope your mom is doing better

Sameen 11-22-2010 12:24 AM

Way to go team Blue!!!! And Congratulations Bigmid on the GREAT loss and the win!

JackieHollow 11-22-2010 11:21 AM

WTG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on being back on track Bigmid.

Having a rough morning. My mom was just admitted to the hospital with her heart. They'll be running tests, etc Waiting on my dad to call as soon as they know something.
Sky (my dd) is sick... It's just a cold, but a miserable one.

BUT life is good. I have a roof, a family (all in relatively good health), and I lost another 2 lbs this morning. Hoping it stays gone!!!

Bigmid 11-23-2010 12:13 AM

Hi just checking in sorry I didn't come back on today I had one of those days where all I wanted to do was eat and absolutely no motivation to exercise

I hope you all had a better day and heres to me getting back in the game tomorrow:)

I'll be back later to post personals

Bigmid 11-23-2010 12:15 AM

Jackie - I hope your mom is doing okay

maryshady 11-23-2010 08:00 AM

Jaackie-praying for your mom and all of you! (((hugs)))

Mercy03 11-23-2010 06:52 PM

Congratulations to us!:carrot:

Bigmid,tomorrow is a new day,we can do this!

@ Jackie, hope your mom is okay:hug:

@ Sameen and Mary :)

Sorry I haven't been around these last couple of days,Mom is home and I have been working a crazy schedule but I am happy to say that I have been sticking to my diet.I had a big loss (for me) last week,but I am hoping for a couple of more this week,then 5 more for x-mas.

What is everyone else's goals for these last few weeks?

Bigmid 11-24-2010 01:51 AM

Heading to bed right now had a productive day and not to bad on the eating. Lots of exercise....not sure what I'll do once my week off is over.

Catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Mercy03 11-24-2010 01:30 PM

Still on track w/food and exercise,weight is not going anywhere:devil: but I feel better:)

Everyone have a nice holiday and to my Canadien friends.........:D

Bigmid 11-25-2010 01:34 AM

Hi eating was bad again today but very good on the exercise front. It doesn't seem to matter though I eat just a bit more and I go up a pound a day. Not sure why I put in on so easily and that's with double workouts. I'm seeing a difference in my shape though.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans I hope you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends

maryshady 11-25-2010 08:26 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Mercy-so glad your mom is home.

Rochester 11-25-2010 08:36 AM

I'm back on track....so I really need to behave myself today at the feasting! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

JackieHollow 11-25-2010 09:29 AM

Just wanted to wish everyone here in the U.S a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and those of u in Canada and other places, a very HAPPY THURSDAY!! :)

I also want to thank you for the prayers and thinking of my mom. She got to come home yesterday. My sister and I are making her take it easy while we do all the cooking, etc. :)

Hoping to keep a level head today with all the Thanksgiving food. I plan to eat, but just eat wisely and stop when I'm full.

QuilterInVA 11-25-2010 10:56 AM

:turkey::thanks1: Have a happy and mindful eating day today! Only 3 more days until the new program. I can't wait!