Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 9 (11/15 - 11/21)

Okay everyone here we are at week 9 and we only have a month left in this challange.
I know that a few of us are struggling and when I did well on past challanges I made it a point to post everyday, to do the exercise log and the food log so my challange to all of you who have been having the same trouble as me is to do this everyday. If short on time just post HI, exercise type in min done and food log OP you don't have to type everything out but coming here makes us all a little more accountable and lord knows I need that.

Also this is the Fall focus challange.....let's all remind ourselves what the focus was and see if we can get it back

My focus was to be at goal (150) but the end of the challange....that was a loss of 12lbs. Now I am at 176.8 so far from goal its not even funny. So my new focus is to get on track and be 168 by the end of the challange.

Who's with me on re-focusing on our original goals.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #2  

Congratulations to our Biggest losers this week

Biggest Loser:
Muffentop, -5.2 lbs, -2.73%

Honorable mentions:
NancyO, -3 lbs, -1.57%
Khrungy, -1.8 lbs, -.72%
maryshady, -1.2 lbs, -.68%

Great job ladies, and a big congrats to the whole Blue Team

We did lose 4 more this week so make sure you post your WI on time. We only have 1 month to go lets finish this together and strong.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 AM   #3  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Who's with me on re-focusing on our original goals.
Today is day one of my new challenge.Out of town company is leaving this morning and so are the excuses.

Bigmid, 5 pounds by thanksgiving and 10 by the end of the challenge,you up to it?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning team! Congrats to our biggest losers! I've rededicated myself to healthy eating this week. Plan is to eat less and choose more healthy options. Goal for this week is to stay within calorie range, log on to livestrong, eat 3 fruits and 3 veggies a day, and limit sugary carbs.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #5  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hiya Peeps, sorry I never come in much. Just staying so busy with the kids things and all the stuff going on. Hope you all are doing well.

I have been ill and taking meds now so feeling some better. I did lose this week but went to post and I guess I missed the cutoff. It was 1030pm here so not sure exactly. Usually I try to do it b4 9pm here, which is cst. Anyone know for sure for Central ST? Anyhoo, that was last freebie! So I hafta be sure to watch that!

Well, I'll hopefully post a bigger loss next week so that's good, 2 weeks worth.

Be back later on, hugs,
Selina

Old 11-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #6  

Morning team, results are posted and the Red Team won this week. I want both teams to finish this thing strong and without losing any more teammates. Lets do this.

Mercy - I feel sick today - still full from eating to much last night.....why do I do this and this morning up again so now instead of being 12lbs from goal I'm now 28lbs.......WHO DOES THAT I'm such an idiot. Your on with the loss goal....When is Thanksgiving anyway....lol

dream - your plan seems very thought out and super healthy....good job

Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #7  

Hi Soon2B - we must have posted at the same time. Sorry you missed cut off, don't quote me but I think cst would be 2 hours behind ast.
Glad your keeping busy with the kids, to bad about being sick but glad your feeling better now. Stop by whenever you get the chance to post.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #8  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Morning team, results are posted and the Red Team won this week. I want both teams to finish this thing strong and without losing any more teammates. Lets do this.

Mercy - I feel sick today - still full from eating to much last night.....why do I do this and this morning up again so now instead of being 12lbs from goal I'm now 28lbs.......WHO DOES THAT I'm such an idiot. Your on with the loss goal....When is Thanksgiving anyway....lol

dream - your plan seems very thought out and super healthy....good job

Have a great OP day everyone.
LOL,you are in Canada right? It's NOvember 25th a Thursday,so it's 10 days.Just do it! Why do we jeopardize our goals? Not being an idiot that's for sure.Weight loss is a process with ups and downs.Focus on how much you have lost,it's a great accomplishment and much to be proud of.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #9  
50 is the new 40!

http://www.walkathome.com/index.php/...the_walk_club/

@ BIgmid,click on the link and do the 1 mile express.Even if you don't feel like exercising,this is a good start in getting back into the swing of things.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #10  

Hi Mercy - okay 5lbs by the 25th so far today the eating has been good but it is only 6pm. I already did my exercies today (that part has been good for a couple weeks now) but I did your 1 mile anyway. Well most of it after 12min I got sick of the streaming on my stupid computer. So after my other workouts I will add the 1 mile walk (I own a few of her DVD's)
Thanks we can do this.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #11  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Wooo!! I'm glad to see the activity. I've been good today, but still no exercise. Tomorrow DH and I are goign Christmas shopping, and just spending a day out BY OURSELVES. With 4 kids, that RARELY happens, and I'm really looking forward to it. I get soo self conscious in public, and I'm determined NEXT year when we get out by ourselves (cuz that's about hwo often it happens. LOL), I am gonna be SMOKIN' HOT!!!

I'm gonna be doin' tons of walking tomorrow, but will definitely do my exercises Wed.

CONGRATS to all our losers, and I'll even extend my congrats to the red team.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #12  

Off to bed now after I post my exercise and food log. I will get some extra walking in tomorrow too as we are in for a snow storm......uuugghhh!!!! and I always take the bus when the roads are crappy...so extra walking

Jackie - Have fun with hubby and with the shopping

Last edited by Bigmid; 11-15-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:47 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Hi everyone! Been awhile since I have been on here. Glad to see everyone doing so well. i started a new diet about 10 days ago and am seeing really good results. I am already down another 2 lbs since weigh in so know I will have a great number for this weeks weigh in.

Have a great Tuesday!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:07 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Mary-Congrats on the diet working!

Jackie-Enjoy your day alone with the hubby.

Bigmid-sounds like you had a good day. Lets go for day 2.

Mercy-

Soon2b-glad to hear your feeling better

I did pretty good yesterday. I did get my fruits and veggies in, I believe I stayed within my calorie range, website was acting up so couldn't get an exact count, and I avoided the sugary carbs. Exercise was good as usual.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 293/240/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone, So sorry about my gain last week. I'm sure I lost it for our team and that's not fair to everyone who is working so hard. I promise to have a loss this week.

My daughter did great in her half marathon. Her time was just a little over 2hrs. She said she won't be doing a full marathon in her lifetime though. This one was hard enough. It was fun going down and seeing all the racers. We also saw the marathon runners starting and ending. It was very inspirational.

Glad to see so many getting back on track. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and for not kicking me off the team !

Last edited by fitin2008; 11-16-2010 at 09:23 AM.