Red Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 9 (11/15-11/21)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello ladies. Results will be available later today.

We lost another two members tonight. Please remember to weigh in.

Congrats to those who had loses this week. I chose to use my last freebie rather than post a gain to the team.

Hope everyone has a great on plan week.
  • Hope everyone has a good week for Week 9.

Our results this week as a team was a 1.59lbs loss at .06% for the team overall.

Congrats to Angie for being our biggest loser.

We are now standing at 12 members of the red team.

As the holidays approach, please try to stay with the team. Remember to post your weigh in each week prior to 10pm AST time.

Good luck to everyone this week.
  • hey everybody! well, my weight is at a standstill again but that's ok..as long as it doesn't go up! We are getting closer to the holidays and we need to be strong!
  • Results are posted Congratulations Red Team for winning this weeks challange

Hang in there just over a month left in this challange lets have both teams finish strong
  • Congrats red team for pulling in another victory!

Suprising victory considering both teams are struggling with gains right now.

Hang tough red team! I hope to contribute more this next week as well.
  • Yay team!

I'm motivated to stay on plan this week, I want to hit my 50lb milestone this week, and I need to lose 3 more pounds to do it.

I'm in a pickle too -- we have dress down days for 3 weeks straight for the United Way, and I have only 1 pair of jeans that fit me anymore. Today I'm wearing my size 18 stretchy jeans, and I have to constantly yank them up, and I have the waistband rolled over once. I may visit a thrift shop to pick up another pair or two. I don't want to spend any money on clothes I'll only wear for a few months, I want to save it all for when I reach goal to buy some super new posh clothes.
  • Used a freebie instead of posting my 2 lb gain. Family drama, a birthday and coming off TOM, well, I'm forgiving myself and I'll post a loss this week

Good luck everyone!
  • Hey Teamies,

For those of us in the states, this is a good week to stash some extra calories before the festivities next week. I am staying away from sweets for the week so hopefully that will help me get in a good groove.

Let's go team!
  • Yayyyy red team for winning this week! WTG!!!!!!!

Angie...have jeans that are too big is a GREAT thing! Congrats
  • Angie- good will is my favorite place to shop for transition clothes! $4-$6/pair beats new prices any day.

Heading there myself tomorrow for some inspiration.

Shan- 'wolf whistle'- look at your new pic! Didn't recognize you with curly hair. You look great.

Trying to be good today on my birthday (43-ack!) but know I will succumb to a peppermint mocha later since we got our first blast of winter overnight.

Have a great day ladies!
  • Happy birtday, Mel!
  • Happy Birthday Mel! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Thanks for commenting on my picture. First time I wore a dress last night in 10+ years.
  • Hey Red Team. I'm happy that I posted a 1.2 loss this week. I spent sat into sun with a nasty stomach bug that hit everyone in my family.. I feel like I have been fighting an uphill battle lately.I'm still here and I have been on plan and working hard.. I hope the 170's go faster then the 180's..

Hope you had a great birthday, Mel!!
  • Mel!

Shan-Your avatar pic is gorgeous.

sha25-Congrats on your loss. This is a tough time of year. Good for you.
  • HUGE NSV today! I fit into my first size 20 jeans!!!!

Oh, and on a side note, the dress I wore the other night was a size 18/20. WOWSA!!!!

If thats not motivation for me to stay on plan, I don't know what is.