Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 5 (10/18 - 10/24)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey everyone and welcome to week 5.....can you believe it.

I am reposting my last post from week 4 in case you missed it.

Rochester - I like the new hair do....isn't it funny how we get in our head we don't deserve things when we are overweight. You totally deserve everything life has to offer and that's awesome you should have hugged the Wal-mart guy. Your run sounded like a lot of fun good luck next Sunday let us know how you did.

hsmomx2 - Hope you are doing well take care

Rhonda start posting

Sameen - you had a great loss....to bad it comes at the cost of exaustion (sp) I hope you can fit in some time for yourself in there. Don't worry about the exercise it will come again when you have time....you don't want to burn yourself out competely.

ghost girl -

MamaP - Congrats on the 4lbs that's awesome

Nancy - great job on the loss....how did the move go?

lolcat - to onderland.....you'll love it here. Congratulations!!!!

Jennie527 -

Jackie - 2.6lbs that's fantastic I bet the pictures will really give your son a boost as that is where you really see the difference in yourself is on pictures. That is awesome that he feels the pride of accomplishment....he really needs to own that feeling it is alot of hard work...great job on the whole family getting involved in this.

Muffentop -

abreezies - good luck with the parent teacher conferences and getting some time in for yourself for exercise.
  • Hi all I have the results for the Blue Team this week
    Congratulations to all of our losers for the week, great job everyone

Biggest Loser:
    Gypsy chic, -7.4 lbs, -2.89%

Honorable mentions:
    Sameen, -5 lbs, -2.15%
    Bigmid, -3.6 lbs, -2.13%
    MamaP, -4 lbs, -1.85%
  • Congrats to all us "losers" - hope we have another good week.
  • GYPSY!!!!!!!!! WOW That is an AWESOME weigh in!!! CONGRATS!!!

And congrats to all the horables also. I'm so proud of everyone!! I knwo we'll all have great weeks again this week.

I have a crazy busy week this week, and hoping I don't forgo my food or exercise. But I'm already getting a sore throat that my lovely daughter seems to have shared. Not to mention the beginnings of a stuffy nose and sneezing. Totally what I *DONT* need this week. But I refuse to let it get the better of me. Gonna start now with the meds (and I'm one that has to practically be dying to take a pill).

I do have a big splurge day planned on Thursday. We are taking the kids to a Casting Crowns concert and going out to a fish place. HOping to start otu with a good big salad and mostly fill up on that. LOL But I will have to eat some fish and shrimp. And maybe even some frog legs. HOping it doesnt kill next weeks WI. LOL
  • Just posted the resluts.......
    WE WON this weeks challange.....WTG BLUE TEAM
  • Way to go blue team!
  • Go Blue!!!

And congrats Gypsy! 7.4 in ONE WEEK?!? Holy crap! Wowzers!
  • Congrats Blue on another win!!
  • WOO HOO!!! GO BLUE!!!!! SO PROUD of all our losers!

Hope your Monday is great everyone! I seem to be coming down with a cold, or something. Sky had it to begin with but wanted to share. Bless her little sharing heart. :/ Right now it's just a sore throwat and over all achiness. I have a very busy week ahead, and hoping and praying I can knock it out REALLY fast.
  • [QUOTE=Bigmid;3526214]
    Quote:
    Just posted the resluts......
    WE WON this weeks challange.....WTG BLUE TEAM[/QUOTE
    Quote:
    Just posted the resluts ....
    Speak for yourself Ms. BIGMID!
  • Congratulations to all the losers and on our win this week!

I've definitely been doing better OP the last 3 days. Today I did 1 hour of water aerobics and 1 hour of Silversneakers. A good start to my exercise for this week.

Let's win again!
  • Yayyy..! cant believe my weight losss finally.. after 3 weeks of intense p90x workouts.. and dat weight gain initially and then comes my loss .. in midst of all dis i'd lost hope that my scale will ever go down lol

congratulations to all the losers .. hope we'll all stay op dis week and next week will be our win too
  • Yay Blue team! Congrats Gypsy Chic!
  • Hi just checking in and saying good night. I worked all day then had a work event tonight. It was fun but now I'm tired and have to get up early again tomorrow. Will check back then
  • HI EVERYONE!! Y'all are quiet today. HOpe everyone's Tuesday is going well. I've been so sick the last few days. I haven't managed to do a BIT of exercise. Hoping tomorrow I'm feeling better. As it is, I had to put off my photo shoot tonight til tomorrow. Then Thursday is the Casting Crowns concert and another photo shoot on Friday. Busy week ahead, and I can't afford to be sick!!