Old 10-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/164

Height: 5'8"

My first concert was Bon Jovi... I went with my mother and a friend. I was young probably around 13. My mother and I had a great time but I remember my friend couldn't stand the noise. We had to rip apart a tampon for her to stick in her ears, lol.. I loved them as a kid and thought it was the coolest thing that my mother took us.. I am such a huge concert freak. My hubby and I are going on wed to a Roger Waters concert and I can't wait. I heard he is doing "the Wall".. YEAH!!!!!

I been having a good week and staying on track.. I saw the lowest # on the scale yet this morning.. Still starting w/ the old 18# though.. But I am so close now I can taste it so nothing is going to put me off track now..

@ kim, I have done the old 5am workout but I feel like I get such a better workout when I have some time to wake up first.. Hopefully my body will adjust with time..

Gotta go for now, my middle one isn't feeling well and I am working on a big pot of homemade chix noodle soup for her.. Yummy..

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #47  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan84 View Post
Today's question (A FUN ONE!!!)

What is the first concert you ever attended and what do you remember most about it? I want details!! Oh, and if you have never attended a concert, what would be your dream concert to attend?
The first concert I ever attended was Tim McGraw/Little Texas. It was a million years ago when I was in college. I went with a roommate and it was a blast!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 12:37 PM   #48  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

I just want to apologize for being MIA this week. I have been having some hormonal issues which triggered some nasty migraines this week. I've been barely able to function. I started feeling better yesterday so I'm hoping to be more involved this week. Good luck to everybody!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 177/*ticker*/130

Height: 5'

Terapet - Congrats on the new job!! Big change is sometimes good.

KimL - don't have any regrets, go for it and let life take you on an adventure. you can always settle down later.

Shan - glad you are feeling better and way to go on the exercise!!

This is my super busy time of year... between now and Nov 20th, I am an event planner and I have a 4 day event that runs Nov 17-20th so I am in full swing. I don't have much time to post lots of responses but will try to get on when I can.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #50  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Hope you all had a good week!

Down 5 lbs this week.

QOTD:

First concert was for a rock band called Red Halo. It was at this club and I went with a friend and two of her friends. The guys were hot, the music was good, and we went to Waffle House afterwards!
Old 10-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #51  
Vegging out

S/C/G: 268/ticker/148

Height: 5'6"

Having a rough week, just posted about it. Totally off plan with my eating, can't figure out how to make it right. I'm really disappointed to tell you that I will be using a freebie for our weigh in tomorrow. I'm sorry that I let you guys down, and sorry that I let myself down. I hope the rest of you have wonderful weigh ins, and wonderful weekends also.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:36 AM   #52  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Off to hike the huge mountain on the island here in about two hours. Excited to see what my GWF says about calories burned from the hike.

Have a good one.

Oh, my first concert ever was LeAnn Rimes and Bryan White. I was 14 years old and my mom bought the tickets the same day as the concert as a suprise for me and my best friend. We were the only people in the nosebleed section and I remember we had brought binoculars so we could see far away. It was so much fun!!! I was in love with Bryan White.

Today's question: Do you cook during the winter time with a crock pot? Do you have any favorite recipes?
Old 10-10-2010, 02:08 AM   #53  
Vegging out

S/C/G: 268/ticker/148

Quote:

Today's question: Do you cook during the winter time with a crock pot? Do you have any favorite recipes?
I love my crock pot! I love soup, so I do a lot of soup in mine. My two favorites are a bean soup which is so simple it's ridiculous, and I recently found an awesome recipe for mushroom soup which is just fantastic. I would love to try something other than soup in there, but I have a hard time finding vegetarian recipes that aren't soup, or pasta which I am trying to stay away from. Can't wait to hear what other people use theirs for!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:33 AM   #54  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hello all. Don't forget to weigh in today!

Just home from the hike. Bummed because my GWF says my burn was low compared to the 8.5 mile walk I did yesterday (granted the walk was longer by 2 hours, but it was flat walking and I didn't sweat)...the hike is hardcore.

On the positive side, last time I hiked that mountain it took me 4 hours up and down. This time I did it in....drumroll please........2 hours!!!! I was floored! I sweated and could barely breath the whole time so I thought I would have a higher calorie burn...but I guess not.

Hoping to see a good number on the scale in the morning.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

shan84-Congrats on the mountain hike. Amazing time!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:35 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 220.6/tick/135.0

Height: 5' 5"

Sorry I haven't been around much. I missed weigh in last week because I gained 2 lbs and didn't want to post that anywhere! I guess I was trying to hide. Anyway, I am back down so feeling good about that.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #57  

Quote:
Today's question (A FUN ONE!!!)

What is the first concert you ever attended and what do you remember most about it? I want details!! Oh, and if you have never attended a concert, what would be your dream concert to attend?
The first concert I attended was Black Oak Arkansas - does anyone even remember who they are anymore?
Old 10-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #58  

Just posted my weigh-in results for this week.....down 2 pounds
Old 10-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #59  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

3 lb loss this week. Into the 220s

I use my crock for everything I can, during all seasons. I've got a crock of bean soup and a crock of country style pork ribs on the counter now.

Good luck to all those weighing in today.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Gosh....I feel bad for all of you to have me on the red team. I have gained each week. I will hopefully post a loss next weekend. I am just crazy busy and have not been making good choices.