3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team Chat Thread Week 10 (8/02 - 8/08) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/208804-blue-team-chat-thread-week-10-8-02-8-08-a.html)

Bigmid 08-02-2010 12:06 AM

Blue Team Chat Thread Week 10 (8/02 - 8/08)

Hi everyone here it is week 10 already can you believe it. It's very sad to know that summer is already half over

Well we lost one team mate today with lots of Freebies handed out due to missing WI time......and I gave everyone and extra hour today.

I also would like to remind everyone to post at least once during the week or you can't be the BL and that goes for this week the person with the biggest loss did not post so they became a runner up.

Congratulations to all of our losers this week. Once again I just missed the list due to so many great losses......WTG team that's awesome. Not sure if we will win the overall this week though as our percentage is really low due to lack of WI

Congratulations:
Biggest Loser:
OrganizedChaos: -2lbs -.82%

Runners Up:
Mercy03: -1lb -.71%
Muffentop: -3.2lbs -1.48%
gracie789: -1lb -.64%

Have a great week 10 everyone and please remember to weigh in and to post in the chat for the week.

Narnia99 08-02-2010 01:42 AM

Congratulations, OrganizedChaos for being our BL :cheer2: and also to Mercy, Muffentop and Gracie for being the runner ups :cheer3:

Sorry team, I was one of the people who didn't weigh in in time. I kept meaning to all day and then something would come up. I just logged on now and realized that I am too late.
I had a good week, but I only lost 1lb. I am happy to be losing again, and not gaining like I have been. Well I better get some sleep as I am planning on working out at 5:15.

OrganizedChaos 08-02-2010 02:39 PM

Wow, Can't believe it's me! :o Congratulations to our runner-ups, Mercy03,
Muffentop, and gracie789!

I can't believe it is week 10 already. The summer is just flying by for me. Another item to proove that for me, is my kiddo's started back 2 school today. It is always a bitter sweet time. They are growing up so fast, but I am also excited to have them back on a schedule. The summer just ends up being unscheduled chaos at my house.

Overall my weight loss has really slowed down from where it was 3 months ago, but I am still happy with it. I had really thought that I would meet my next mini-goal by today, August 2nd. However, that just wasn't in the cards. I am hopeful by mid August I can meet it, and then time to create the next one.

How is everyone else doing?

ricepapr 08-02-2010 04:54 PM

Hi bluets,

Congrats to OrganizedChaos and all the runner-ups. And OC--good luck on reaching your mini-goal.

I'm really hoping for a loss this week b/c I'm sure Sunday's weight was mostly water retention, even though I did eat poorly the previous weekend--it just wasn't enough calories to explain even a 1 lb gain. I also want to cut back on my strength training b/c 1) I never got close to the 200 minutes a week that I aimed for and 2) I'm kinda exhausted by the time I start cardio. So, my goal for this week will be 75 minutes.

I'm really trying to make it to the 190s by the end of August b/c I'll be spending a lot of September at pool and beach parties and making that goal by then will make me feel so much better.

I also found something called Bio Oil that is supposed to be great at lightening stretch marks. A lot of them appeared back in January so I'm going to start using that and vitamin E and will hope for the best.

Khrungy 08-02-2010 09:37 PM

Very busy this week preparing for vacation and getting my sister's family moved into their new place. Just wanted to jump in for a quick congrats to OrganizedChaos, Mercy03, Muffentop, and gracie789! Way to go girls!!!:high:

gardenerjoy 08-03-2010 03:30 PM

Congratulations, OrganizedChaos, for being our Biggest Loser! Way to go!

And good job to our runners up Mercy03, Muffentop, and gracie789!

I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I'm going to write my "freebie" in now before I forget. It's going to be an eating vacation but I'm going to be very careful with portion sizes because I want to see a good 2 week drop the next week!

babygrant 08-03-2010 10:51 PM

Hey ladies

I'm back from camping and had a blast. Started on a gluten free diet today and I'm feeling quite drained. *yawn*

Will be back tommorow for personals.

Bigmid 08-04-2010 01:03 AM

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on I have been busy with trying to figure out what to do with my condo in BC. I just talked to my dad and he figures about $7000.00 to fix it up again and he said the manager told him I can't rent it out again. So really need to get some answers here.

I'll be back tomorrow for some personals......hope you all had a great OP day. I did manage that at least:)

OrganizedChaos 08-04-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricepapr (Post 3417117)
I also found something called Bio Oil that is supposed to be great at lightening stretch marks. A lot of them appeared back in January so I'm going to start using that and vitamin E and will hope for the best.

Please update on how the Bio Oil does once you have given it a shot. I am interested in trying it too.

babygrant 08-04-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrganizedChaos (Post 3420964)
Please update on how the Bio Oil does once you have given it a shot. I am interested in trying it too.

I used Bio Oil after I had a breast reduction and it worked wonderful!! I should dig it out again and use it on my stretch marks.

OrganizedChaos 08-05-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygrant (Post 3421301)
I used Bio Oil after I had a breast reduction and it worked wonderful!! I should dig it out again and use it on my stretch marks.

Where can I buy it?

abreezies 08-05-2010 08:36 AM

Last week was camp week and this weekis vacation bible school. Very minimal working out for 2 weeks....ugh. Good news is that I haven't gained, but no loss either. I am really ready to get back into my regular routine. Maybe I needed this break and my weight loss will pick back up.....it has been going at snail pace.....lol

Bigmid 08-05-2010 10:05 AM

Hey just a fly by check in again. Been very busy and not really sure why or with what....lol Well I have to get to work right now but I promise I will be back to do this properly. Have a great day everyone.

babygrant 08-05-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrganizedChaos (Post 3421582)
Where can I buy it?

I got it at walmart. Was about $12.00 canadian for a bottle.

ricepapr 08-05-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygrant (Post 3421966)
I got it at walmart. Was about $12.00 canadian for a bottle.

And I got mine at Walgreens. They had this and vitamin E on sale this week--score! I really dislike the scent of the Bio Oil though so I just use it at night and the E during the day.