Old 08-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #1  

Default Red Team Chat Thread Week 10 (8/2 - 8/8)

Hello Red Team I hope you all got your weights in. I know we had a few lates on the other side.

I am just starting off your chat for the new week, can you believe were in week 10 already. Where did the summer go to anyway. I hope you are all achieving your goals that you set out for this challange.

Shan should have the numbers done in a day or two. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #2  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

10 weeks already! WOW! Yay for all of us who have stuck with it!
Old 08-02-2010, 05:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Sorry I missed weigh in time. I have been flirting with a pound up and down all week. Good luck this week everyone

Last edited by BlueEyes65; 08-02-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

This week I am going to concentrate on what I eat. I am getting very close to my first goal of 152 and I am getting pretty anxious about it. I am also getting pretty obsessed with the thought of being in the 140's. I might as well attempt channeling my crazy obsessiveness into positive eating habits.

chopperchick-The dinner party Sat nite was fun and delicious. Good thing I had my friends over last weekend because there is no room for dinner party indulgences in this week's plans!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #5  
Started again Aug 21, 09

S/C/G: 237/204/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday! Got in late last night from my big shopping trip with the BFF. I tried so hard to buy myself some new clothes, but I hated most everything I tried on. I'd walk into a store and say "Okay, I am buying myself something in here, I am not buying anything for DD." and yet, DD has a huge pile of new clothes and I just got some new knit shirts (the cornerstone to my wardrobe.)

I was totally off plan this weekend too. I am hoping the gain I had this morning was mostly water retention from all the salty stuff I ate. Hopefully I can turn it around before next weekend.

Anyway, I am back on plan today... hope everyone has a good week 10!
Old 08-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

Hi! Congrats to everyone who is sticking it out! I started the 30 day shred last week and so far it has been wonderful. I'm hoping it will help me drop pounds a little faster and help me reach my final goal.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello it was a Monday but it is over now and on to Tuesday which means only 2 more working days before vacation- whoo hooo

Tarapet glad the dinner party went good - I finally stayed OP all week and lost 3 pounds so this week I will I am staying OP till we leave and then I will watch what I am eating for the most part.....

Tinabinab you know I have been trying to find some clothes lately to but nothing seems to fit right or I don't like it - I am just in the inbetween stage I think

Well I will b weighing in and recording it on Thursday before leaving that way I don't miss - and I will probably just record a maintain for the following Sunday because we won't be getting home till late that night and don't want to miss it so I will emphasize and do a maintain......

Well girls off to bed I go have a great day
Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #8  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hi ladies. Just checking in from Texas. It's been really hard to have internet access here. Special thanks for the blue team leader, bigmd for getting us started this week. She will be helping me out with next week as well.

I just posted our results for this past week (week 9). Congrats to the team for pulling off a great win!! Also special congrats to Chopperchick for being the biggest loser for the week!

I know I had a gain last week, but we are only two days into this week and I have a huge loss to show already. Hoping I can keep it up!

I hope you are all doing great. I miss being on here everyday to chat with you all. Can't wait to get back to Phoenix next Monday. Then I will be on here more often. Only 2 1/2 weeks until i'm back home in Korea!! WOOHOO!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #9  

Congratulations Red Team for winning the week 9 challange. Awesome job!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #10  

Way to go Red Team

Can't stay on here to long have to get my butt in gear and get to work
Hope all are having a Great Wednesday
Old 08-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #11  

Hey wow, we won this week!

Congrats ChopperChick for being the Biggest Loser! I see tomorrow is the big trip. Have a great time.

I ended up buying some clothes yesterday when I went to the mall for a return. I couldn't walk by those 50% off racks! It turns out I am between a size 12 and a 10. Wow. I didn't think I could really do it. Well actually I haven't yet but I am so close to a size 10 I can "taste it". So I went ahead and bought a few things. I can wear them but they are pretty tight. I am so psyched!

Last edited by TERAPET; 08-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Shan- enjoy your time in TX!

Chopperchick- congrats on being the biggest loser this week! Keep up the great work. Enjoy Sturgis

Terapet- in between sizes are the worst. I'm mostly a 14, but can sometimes fit 12s. Great job on the 10s!!

Work has been all encompassing in the evenings while entertaining the kids during the day. We're off to the zoo in a little bit. Not making much time for me, but that will come.
I'm using a book called '100 days of weightloss' by Linda Spangle. It has a daily affirmation to help you keep on course.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Last edited by CanadaMel; 08-04-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #13  

He girls

That is great news on the new clothes Tarapet - you will be in the 10's comfortably in no time at all

Thanks I know just staying OP usually means a good loss I just need to stick with it but now it is vacation time and I will kinda sorta watch what I eat but there will be some beer drinking at night

Well I will post this weeks loss(thinking positive) in the morning but I will not have internet access to log in next week and won't be home till the 16th so not sure if anything can be done because I won't be able to check in and chat?????

Well have a great week and a half and lets kick some more boooty this week Red Team
Old 08-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #14  

Hi Teamies,

Last night I went to the Braves game and I was a good girl. I brought my own sandwich and only had one light beer. Somehow I kept focusing on all the Mayfield ice cream ads in the stadium but luckily I didn't see any for sale! Well the Braves won and so did I in a sense! Hopefully I can stay the course all through the weekend which is one of my weaknesses. I like to go out to eat and enjoy a few glasses of wine but it is really difficult to fit everything want into my calorie limit. I have to keep in mind I want a slimmer waist line more than I want the food and drinks. Like the saying goes "a moment on the lips, forever on the hips".

Last edited by TERAPET; 08-06-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:47 AM   #15  

Hi Red Team I am going away tomorrow on an emergency trip to BC so for everyone a quick explaination that I am heading to BC in the morning and will be getting a hotel with internet access but I may be a little late in posting the new threads it may even be first thing Monday morning I hope everyone is okay with that. I will do my very best to do it Sunday night it just depends of if I hit a lot of construction or road blocks from the fires as to what time I will make it to Chilliwack. Thanks so much for your understanding in this.....it is a very unplanned trip I just needed to go there to straighten things out with my condo there. Sorry I will do my very best to get them up on Sunday.