Old 07-19-2010, 01:34 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Chat Thread Week 8 (7/19 - 7/25)

Hi everyone just setting up this weeks chat I'll be back tomorrow to update our winners. This week is a bit off as 3 of out BL did not post. Please make sure you are posting at least once every week.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:30 AM   #2  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Just went for a 3 mile walk. Gonna go to the gym a little later Dying to get out of the 180's even though I've only been here for a week or so. haha
Old 07-19-2010, 12:46 PM   #3  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hey Bluezer girls!!!!

Can't stay, wish I could, but hugs and hope you have a great week!

I posted too soon this week and lost more so hope next week shows great!! :

Ok, bye for now!
Selina

PS Thank you to those of you who said congrats on the adoption stuff, thank you!! We are so happy!!

Last edited by Soon2BFitChick; 07-19-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 227/195/135

Height: 5'4

Hey everyone. It's a new week and I am aiming to get to 200 minutes of strength training. I've been avoiding this for a while, but I really want to get into the mid 190s by the end of August and my body is getting too used to cycling alone. Anyone else have any goals for the week?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Good afternoon team
Well I did it, I got up at 5:15 and did my workout before my children woke up. I was so tired, but after a few minutes, I had lots of energy. I know my quads are going to be sore tomorrow, as they usually are after doing a Firm workout.

Ricepapr - Your goal for the week is a good one!
My goal is to do 3-4 early morning workouts, and then on the weekends I can sleep in and exericse in the afternoon or evening.

Have a great day/night everyone!
Old 07-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Afternoon all!!
Looking forward to being able to start working out again this week. I was having some difficulties with chest pains, exhaustion, trouble breathing, and heaviness in my chest. The dr didn't want me doing anything strenuous until test results were back. Everything came back fine & all symptoms are gone except heaviness in my chest and getting out of breathe easily. Going to ask for a chest x-ray to rule out anything there either.

Have a great one!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 291/ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Hey everybody
I'm back from a week of holidays! I still have a couple days to go before I have to be back at work and mannnn has it been great!
Not a huge loss this week again because I posted it Sat night not sure if I'd make it in time for Sunday's cutoff (and wouldn't have) so next week will be better.
Any loss is a good loss though!
Since starting (pre-weight counter) I have lost 34lbs. That is both amazing and terrifying. I can't believe I let myself go that far before doing something about it, but sooo glad I'm still sticking with this and making progress..even if it IS a bit slow sometimes.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

maryshady....I have been having something like what you are experiencing....I feel like I can't get a good breath unless I yawn(happens peridically throughout the day). I have been giving myself headaches stressing trying to yawn. I am thinking it is my new birth control, so.....I'm gonna have to try one will lower hormones. I hope your troubles end soon and all is well!

Maybe I will actually lose some weight this week, It is very slow going still!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshady View Post
Afternoon all!!
Looking forward to being able to start working out again this week. I was having some difficulties with chest pains, exhaustion, trouble breathing, and heaviness in my chest. The dr didn't want me doing anything strenuous until test results were back. Everything came back fine & all symptoms are gone except heaviness in my chest and getting out of breathe easily. Going to ask for a chest x-ray to rule out anything there either.

Have a great one!!!
Do you have a history of anxiety? Whenever I'm having any anxiety I get chest pain, exhaustion, troubles breathing and heaviness in the chest. It's horrible
Old 07-20-2010, 07:18 AM   #10  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Hey all!

So, I didn't get a chance to workout yesterday or today. I've just been so beat lately. I'm definitely going to try and go for a walk or run this evening. The weather has been so cooperative the past couple of days - sunny and breezy - that I really should take advantage. *sigh*

Eating-wise, I went a little overboard yesterday with the snacking and the worst part is, I wasn't even hungry! Need to start controlling my urge to snack just because I'm home.

Up a couple of lbs (152.8). Will be working on getting it down to 151.0 (hopefully lower!) by Sunday.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #11  

Hi everyone just wanted to update you on whats happening. I have decided to let the top losers still be runners up even though they didn't post last week but they couldn't be the BL.

So Congratulations to
Avezy44 for being the BL this week
and to the runners up: sunnigummi, muffentop, and gracie789 also to maryshady who tied with sunni.
Remember you must post every week this helps you and the team by keeping each other motivated throughout this journey.

Will be back later for personals have to go to work now. Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #12  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Yay Blue Team! We did it again!

Congrats to Biggest Loser Avezy44! and all of our runners up sunnigummi, Muffentop, gracie789! Awesome job, you big losers!

I stalled for a week or so, but I'm down a pound or so, now. The trick will be to keep it off the rest of the week!

Bigmid: thanks for keeping us up on the rules of the challenge!

Sunnigummi: hope you're having a calmer day today and can get your workout in -- that's such a great stress relief.

abreezies and maryshady: hope you get your breathing problems worked out -- that's very scary!

JessicaDawn: agreed "Any loss is a good loss though!" Way to go!

Narnia99: good job getting up early for your workout!

ricepapr: looking forward to hearing how your goal for the week works out. Okay, I feel challenged to set goals for the week. Here goes: my goals for the week are to eat veggies for breakfast at least three times (#1 was this morning) and to reach 1700 minutes of exercise for July (I have 1250 minutes right now). Thanks for the challenge!

Soon2BFitChick: hope you have a great week, too!

Avezy44: cheering as you push through the 180s. That's going to feel great!

Last edited by gardenerjoy; 07-20-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #13  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Thanks so much!! I am soo happy to finally be the bl I think it was pre-pms weight though because this week my results aren't quite where I want them to be but hey, I'm still happy
Old 07-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #14  
fake it till you make it!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Hello to my fellow blue team members. I haven't posted for awhile, having a hard time getting into the summer challenge. In fact having a hard time eating right and exercising, too. Just don't feel like doing it.....anyone have any ideas how to rejuvenate myself and get make on track? I forgot to post sunday. I returned from visiting my brother in new york (lake erie side) and i was just too tired and it slipped my mind. Also, I would love to learn more about the running program Angela and a few others are using. I would like to start running but I am still dealing with the injury to my heel from the end of April! Ugh! Hope you all are having a good week....I am just feeling blah!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations Avezy44!!! and our honerable mentions sunnigummi, Muffentop and gracie789!!!

Great job once again BLUE TEAM!

Sorry I didn't do my part this week. I was embarrassed recording that 2 lb gain, as I so wanted to record a FREEBIE. I thought better to be accountable than to ignore what I had done. I don't think that I ate off plan (too much)... I did not drink as much water as I have been, and I believe I had a good amount of water retention from a nasty sunburn.

This morning I am back to where I was before vacation, so I am in a good position to post a loss this week. Would love to break into the 270's...but anything in the right direction makes me happy.