Old 07-08-2010, 12:01 AM   #16  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

Still doin' the do! I'm taking the last of this session's finals in a few minutes...I'll celebrate with a hot shower and then fall into BED!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #17  
On My Way

S/C/G: 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

stopping in for a quick post... it has been a crazy couple of weeks foR me... i broke my arm, went on vacation, and came back to a broken ac unit (in texas)... i don't know if i will be able yo post later this week or not, but wanted to stop in once. hope everyone has had a great week.... me not so much, but i am hanging in there
Old 07-08-2010, 12:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Everyone

Trying my best this week but not sure yet how it's going to end up.I may be taking a freebie.... we'll see how the week goes...

Amy--you broke your arm? OUCH! That was not a very fun vacation. Hope you mend real soon.

Doc2b- hope you had a great 1st anniversary. Congratulations!

Terapet- you managed a vacation with only 1 pound also -WOOT!WTG!

Passionista- good luck on the finals and good night!

Chopper Chick- Good to see you around! If you only knew just how much I ate and drank over the 4th you would know I am very lucky with just gaining one pound!

Hello to everyone else ...I'll catch up next time!

Mornings come to early...

Last edited by BlueEyes65; 07-08-2010 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #19  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hi ladies,

Just stopping in for a quick good morning and hello to everyone. I only have two more days to study before I have my big state certification tests on Saturday. So I'm going to buckle down and get some good studying in before then. I've been studying 2 hrs a day for the past month, but since this is the end of the line, I want to make sure I put in some extra hours and really buckle down.

Still doing incredibly well on my diet. I have had ZERO cheats for one whole week now that I have been home in the states. The scale is dropping something fierce. I peaked this morning at my number for the week...even though I don't count it until my Sunday weigh in. Let's just say WOWSA! I'm doing great on my water intake and I've just been getting my exercise in by doing lots of walking. After my tests on Saturday I will be joining a gym here so I have access to something over these next 6 weeks.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Walking the dog then I'll try to organize the kids and take them to a splash park. Getting the hang of being home with the kids during the day, keeping my eating relatively under control and then going to work in the evening.

Amy- sorry to hear about your arm- speedy, healing vibes

Passionista- hope finals went well & you got your well deserved sleep

BetteK- glad you checked in & hope well see you around

Blueeyes- sounds like you had a fun vacation!

Shan- good job staying OP! Good luck with your exam and remember to have fun you're on vacation!

Last edited by CanadaMel; 07-08-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

I had too much fun last week. Now I am having the worst time with cravings. My nemesis are high calorie desserts. It seems like I am back at square one here. Right now I am trying to get myself over the hump by using fruit and lo cal treats. Unfortunately, even those things add up but not as bad as what I really want to eat. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day!

CanadaMel-glad to hear you are getting used to your new routine. It is nice you get to spend the days with your children.

shan84-Good for you on losing weight during your visit home. Way to go!

Amy-Wow, sorry about your string of misfortune. I hope things turn around quickly for you.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Anyone seen 2phatinvictoria around?

Is she missing on the lake?????

Hope the sunburn didn't get her!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #23  
MeTime

Hope everyone is doing great! I have one more day of studying until I have my big test on Saturday. 8am-5pm. Wowsa. Good and crazy news, my weight is still dropping. I might actually pass through a whole decade of numbers this week for my weigh in. Not sure whats making me drop like this, but I'm ok with it. I've been really staying on plan to a "T" and starting counting all of my calories again and measuring everything out. Yesterday I ate 1695 and drank 99 ounces of water. Woohoo! Hope to keep this thing on a downward trend. Talk to ya'll again later.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #24  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

BlueEyes65- im alive... although this heat is killing me.. it went from being 20 degrees out to 34 in a day so no time to adjust! im around just trying to find my motivation again thats all!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #25  

I consumed a few too many calories today. The cravings got the best of me. I am planning to up my exercise this week. Since losing my job, my confidence has taken a big hit. I need a shot in the arm.

shan84-Congrats for staying on plan. Does it have to do with the different environment or the availability of different food? No matter what, I am glad you are doing so well. Good luck with your test.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:33 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Stampede (rodeo) started here in Calgary yesterday, so that means a week of free pancake breakfasts! Hopefully I'll be able to resist and let the kids gobble up all the calories.
Was hoping for a hint of a loss, but I couldn't resist a margarita last night. I hadn't had one is so long and it was so worth it- scale be damned
Hope everyone's weekend has started off well!

Good luck on your test Shan!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #27  
MeTime

Thanks for all the luck ladies. I finished both tests and I am now relaxing at home. Now I have one month to wait before I get the results. It was difficult but I studied hard for the past two months and I gave it everything I had.

Terapet- Staying on plan I think is two things. One, a larger variety of foods to choose from. Second, my determination to not fail myself. I made a goal for when I return to Korea and I want to meet it, exceed it even. I want my bf to drop his jaw when I go home to him. I want my family to be proud of me and daily see my commitment to this new lifestyle.

Mel- Hope your having a good weekend.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #28  

Hi All,

I will be gone camping until next Thursday so I thought I'd check in. I've been vacation eating like crazy so I think I'll take a pass this weigh in. I'll get it into gear next week. My bridesmaid dress will be delivered next week and that should shock me into reality. 9 weeks to make sure it fits! Hope everyone is enjoying summer.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #29  

Today was a great day for exercise but only an okay day eating wise. This morning was a 75 minute step class at the Y and I added another 45 minutes of walking with my neighbor after dinner. My calorie intake was over by about 300. I tried roasted vegetables with dinner tonight.(eggplant, tomato, yellow squash, red pepper, onion, garlic and carrots) It was good but pretty mushy. Maybe I used too much olive oil. Does anyone know, are they supposed to be like that? BTW, it was not the veggies that put me over today. Just slipping back into some old habits. I have been at this for over 8 weeks and some of the novelty is wearing off. However, I am in this for the long haul so I will just have to keep working at it.

Jenni-Have fun camping!

shan-That is cute about wanting to surprise your boyfriend. Your family must be very happy and proud of your commitment to healthy eating.

Mel-Free Pancakes! Oh my gosh, that would be tempting! I would have to stay home.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #30  
MeTime

Don't forget to weigh in by 10pm AST today ladies!

I just posted my weight loss. Down 6.5lbs this week! WOOHOO! Sticking to plan is working great. I'm going later today to check out a new gym to see if I want to join for this next week. I want to go spend like 4-7 hours a day at the gym this next week. Plus I am ordering my go wear fit on Monday afternoon.

Have a great Sunday all!