Height: 5'5

sorry red team I only lost .6 oz this week
Old 11-24-2008, 08:59 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4weightloss View Post
sorry red team I only lost .6 oz this week
No, NO, NO! You don't apologize for losses! Losses are great!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #123  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning, Reds. I only lost two pounds, last week. Funny, I feel and look as if it should have been more... Seriously, I was expecting five or so. *sigh* What can I say? I am sorry it wasn't more. Maybe next week.

Other than that... Things are pretty much as they are. Busy. Stressful. I am just trying to get through the best I can and cope with learning a new lifestyle and lose this weight, too. In fact, I think that if I didn't have this journey to focus a lot of my attention on, I would have gone stark staring nutzo, by now.

Have a great day, everyone. I'll check back in later.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:05 AM   #124  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi Y'all...
Been awol for a few days - TOM is chasing me and I, unfortunately, have a gain this week, <dang tom!!!!>...
Not fair - been soooo OP! Hmph!!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #125  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Rain - I was looking at your log for this challenge and it looks like you just hit 30 pounds! You go girl! That is awesome. Maybe you'll pull a bigger number next week but I wouldn't stress on it. You are doing awesome!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #126  
Starting Over

I just got out of the 180s this morning. After being out from 10am to 8pm straight yesterday and facing LOTS of food challenges, I am super proud. I ate Subway when we ate in the Food COurt at the mall for lunch and I had a bottle of water with lunch. Big victory there when I had to watch everyone else eat typical mall food and soda. We also went to the movies and I got a bottle of water again and shared a little bit of popcorn and had 2 small sips of Coke from my husband so I could get rid of the craving. Dinner we went out to eat and it was a diner type place and I got breakfast. Omelette, hash browns (no salt added) and whole wheat toast with a coffee (splenda) and water. So I busted my butt to not cheat too bad.

I am not expecting much of a loss for this week. Not because of Thanksgiving but I had a pretty big loss for this week, so I usually don't have two of those in a row. If I can make it to 178 by Thursday then I will have met my goal and that will be good enough for me. I am just happy to be losing period. It seems my body and I are in tune with each other for once!

Congrats to everyone who posted losses. Keep up the hard work! We only have three more weigh ins until the challenge is over so let's get focused and finish with a big bang!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #127  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Hey everyone...
The move went well. Got everything to the new place. There is still a lot of unpacking left to do though. I got on the scale this morning and drum roll please....I was 275.6!!! I can't believe it! I have a ton of work to do b/c of the short week, but I just wanted to say hi! Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #128  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hiya everyone~
Sorry I've not been around much. Weight has stayed the same, which is a good thing since I've not been able to workout. Yesterday I raked the frontyard, but that's been about it. And my foot swelled from the angle, our yard slopes. So been soaking it in epson salts, taped the little toe to the one next to it and that's helped. But I just can't wear shoes to long, besides my slippers. The rubbing really irritates it.
I will try to catch up, the boys have half days today and tomorrow plus it's teacher conferences. Got Cam's done today, have Lane's tomorrow afternoon. I hope everyone is doing well. TTYL.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Catsgetnhealthy Your poor little toe! I hope it gets better quickly.

Yea, blueyedlvrgirl!

cakses Great victories for you. And I got my fingers crossed for you for 178. How was Bolt?

Hi, miriam101. TOM is after me too!

Rain Dancer you have done AMAZING!

crazy4weightloss A loss is a loss. Way to go!

MonteCristo Yea for your loss too! And thanks for the reminder about the exercise challenge.

Hi, JasonsLea. Hope things settled down for you soon.

retiredone Congrats on all your families good news!

mtiger What an accomplishment! You and BF should be so proud.

modcat44 I am so jealous of you sitting on the beach. Nuttin' here but rain and that s word of which we do not speak.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Well after 2 freebies in a row, I finally got my butt back in gear and back on track last week. Friday is my usual WI day, but I waited till this morning and I was rewarded with a 2 pound loss!

Let's go REDS!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #131  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Hey, hey!! I pulled a 2.2 pound loss for the week. I am happy with that. My BF and I were getting all kinds of congrats at work today for our 100 pound loss. It was fun.

retire- Congrats on all fronts to you. Have fun with the new family changes.

Shari- Hope you make it home soon.

monte- Any loss is a good loss. See ya on the exercise thread.

Rain- I am happy when I lose 2 pounds. You have done awesome.

cakses- What a loss for you this week. You just can't seem to stop losing. How much is that for the challenge total?

Blue- Glad you're moved and losing weight to boot. Good for you.

Cat- Upper body workout?? Lots of punches and ab twists.

Kelleigh- Glad you have found the wagon and jumped back on.

Good luck on the weigh-in RED TEAM!!! That blue team was looking strong.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #132  
Takin' charge of my life!

Hey girls! Sorry to say but I am taking a freebie week TOM came to visit me at work this morning and I am not the least bit happy about this visit. I was hoping to hit my WW 10% mark this week but doesn't look like that will be happening
Old 11-24-2008, 06:10 PM   #133  
Starting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
cakses- What a loss for you this week. You just can't seem to stop losing. How much is that for the challenge total?
Thanks! 23 pounds lost so far. My bottom ticker is just for TBL challenge. I have 3 more pounds until I meet my goal for the challenge. I don't know why I keep losing big but I am not complaining. I just must be doing something right I guess. My body seems to be responding to the amount of food and exercise I am giving it and I am not starving or overdoing my exercise. So I guess it's just working for now. Who knows when I will hit my next plateau though. TOM is due soon and I have had some good losses and some bad with TOM. So who knows

Last edited by cakses; 11-24-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #134  
Starting Over

WB Kelleigh and WTG on the loss! Now don't go running off again!!!

Last edited by cakses; 11-24-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:20 PM   #135  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

I've been maintainig the same weight for th last4 days now....but i am kicking it to high gear to get toned up for the ball next week. got the sexy dress in the mail today i love it, i just dont have enough boobs to fill it out lol but my neighbor is crafty with clothes, so she's gonna fix me up in it that night so it is more form fitting and doesnt hang on the top. lol
will be sure to send pics next week after the ball (when i'm sewn into the dress) LOL