Old 11-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #76  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Congrats to crazy4weightloss for being TBL! I'm sorry your back is hurting - did you go to the doctor after the accident? I hope you feel better soon!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:46 AM   #77  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Crazy! I hope you feel better from your accident!

Well team...I guess I should be overly stressed more often! I was down another 1.4 this morning...278.2! I can't believe it! I haven't seen a number this low in almost 3 years! I put on a pair of pinstriped slacks that I bought for work a few months ago. They could barely close when I bought them (online) and now they are loose! I am really trying hard not to let all of this de-rail my efforts and maybe this was just what I needed! I can shed the bf, the apt and some pounds! Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #78  
Starting Over

I am down another pound. This cold is really kicking my butt. I ate light yesterday but made sure dinner was higher in calories so I wasn't too low overall. Still no exercise this week but if I am feeling okay after work tonight I will walk for a half hour.

Being on the pool deck seems to drain me of all energy when I am sick though. It's like sitting in a sauna. We have to pump the heat because we have a lot of senior citizens and small kids and they complain if it's too cold when they get out of the pool. So it's nice if you're in the pool but if you are standing there in clothes like we do it's not fun!

Hope everyone is doing okay this week. I see we are getting a little more active in here, even if people are just dropping by to say hello. Remember we tend to do better each week if we stay active in the threads. I know that is true for me at least!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #79  
Starting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedlvrgirl View Post
Congrats Crazy! I hope you feel better from your accident!

Well team...I guess I should be overly stressed more often! I was down another 1.4 this morning...278.2! I can't believe it! I haven't seen a number this low in almost 3 years! I put on a pair of pinstriped slacks that I bought for work a few months ago. They could barely close when I bought them (online) and now they are loose! I am really trying hard not to let all of this de-rail my efforts and maybe this was just what I needed! I can shed the bf, the apt and some pounds! Have a great day everyone!
You know what? I think you are doing AMAZING - not only for your weight loss this challenge but also for overcoming a break-up and having to move to a new apartment. You just seem determined to not let it get you down. Congrats on the pants getting loose but I bet they are cute and you'll be sad to see them go - hopefully you can find another pair in a size smaller!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #80  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

WTG, Crazy4weightloss on being RED TEAM's Biggest Loser. Take it easy with that back.

Cakses, you'll soon be out of the 180s. Maybe by Thanksgiving. What a great thought.

blueyedlvrgirl
, maybe getting rid of the clutter in your life has kick started all this weight loss. You know, new start, new you. You're doing wonderful. May all your clothes fall off your body.

I resisted eating chips last night. Mom had a bag in her room. I did have 3 chips early in the evening around suppertime but last night before I went to bed I had a real craving for the rest of the bag. But I didn't eat one at all. Instead I ate a real fruit chew at 20 calories and then I went to bed. Great victory for me.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:23 PM   #81  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Sorry I've been MIA lately...don't know what my deal is, but I've been struggling big time. I can't seem to get myself into gear, and it's starting to wear me down. I feel depressed and upset most days. I hate it because this is my favorite time of year usually, and I couldn't feel worse right now. I just have no desire to workout, and I've been eating everything in my path. I didn't weigh-in this week because I knew it wouldn't be good and I was afraid that would just depress me more. What really scares me though is the holidays are right around the corner and I fear I'll just keep gaining weight...when will I stop myself? Well I hope your all doing good...I'll try to check in more often...I know that helps, but lately everything is just way to overwhelming!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #82  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakses View Post
You know what? I think you are doing AMAZING - not only for your weight loss this challenge but also for overcoming a break-up and having to move to a new apartment. You just seem determined to not let it get you down. Congrats on the pants getting loose but I bet they are cute and you'll be sad to see them go - hopefully you can find another pair in a size smaller!
LOL...Thanks for the encouragement! I love this board, there is always someone who knows just what to say when you need it! You are doing great yourself! Keep up the great work!

It's time...no ifs, ands or buts about it!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

I'm happy with my weight this week. I had a terrible weigh in last week, which is why I took a freebie week. I'm back to 225 and working hard to go down more this week.

Crazy4weightloss- Congratulations on being the biggest loser!!!

QOTD-What is your worst downfall when losing weight
and how do you overcome that obstacle?

Right now I'm having the most trouble with getting my exercise in. I'm going to go check out the exercise challenge. Hoping that will get me going. Oh, and I'm also not doing good with getting on here and checking in. I need to do better with that.

I hope you all have a great day.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Tina--omg, you are exactly where I was for the last 10 days or so. It is terrible to feel like this--I am pushing myself out of it, little by little, still I am struggling to really get back to feeling optimistic and on track with eating, exercise. Like yesterday, went swimming for 90 minutes and ate ok. Today, back to being down and pessimistic and generally wanting to eat all the worst stuff, and too much of it, at that.

Keep on trying, we will pull through this (hopefully soon!)

crazyforweightloss! WTG!

blueyedlvrgrl--I echo cakses sentiment, you really are doing quite amazingly well with all the stresses and chaos in your life right now. You will look back one day and even impress yourself, lol!

retiredone--WTG on the NSV of resisting those chips! I have thankfully pretty much broken the habit of eating after dinner. Of course, don't bake me any homemade cookies please--they do seem to disappear.....

joylove--I know what you mean. I really hate to go up over what I weighed the week before and have to do all that work to get back to where I was! Every time that happens I swear I won't do that to myself again, but.......

cakses--is your pool outside? I'm guessing inside, to be pumping heat, hmmm? One thing I really enjoy since I moved to the west coast is being able to swim outside year-round. The water is warmer than the air here often, but it feels good to be outside and exercising.

Raindancer, monte, Andi, mel, gg, Army, mtiger, and everyone else---
Old 11-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #85  
Chrissie-Let's go Red!!

S/C/G: 283/269.2/150

Okay I promise I haven't disappeared or anything. Just been busy at work at home too. My sister had surgery and her husband got arrested...makes for a great couple huh? Either way I have been watching her two kids for her. I am on program but the weekend was bad. I going to head off in about an hour to WI. Hope you are all well.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

hi red teamies......
ive been away ...sorry I havent been helpful as a team member....
So far I still do not have the net at home but am still working on it....
have been struggling with my eating, but keeping up with my xercise....
Have a great week!
Karla
Old 11-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #87  
Starting Over

Yeah it's inside. Up here in Washington I doubt anyone would come to an outdoor pool in the winter haha. They hardly have any pools here at all that are seasonal outdoor ones. Sort of sad but it just doesn't get hot enough most of the summer.

My calories seem to be really low for breakfast and lunch so I am forcing myself to eat a second snack and make a richer dinner this week. I just haven't been feeling up to eating much while at work. I am off to make dinner now before I have to go back to work!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone!

Just checking in. TBL show last night was awful!!!

I got my exercise in again today. Still need to get my eating and water back on track, but I'm working on it.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #89  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I have been checking in all day for this weeks results. I understand it might be a while. Oh well. This mornign the scale was wacky. It went from 198.4 to 199.2. It sort of settled at 199, so that is what I reported. I really want to be under 200 solidly by Friday because that is our final BL weigh-in at school. I just want our nurse to not move that big weight to the 200 mark.

A few quick personals;
Cakses- You are losing like crazy. YEAH!!
Crazy- Good jobe being the BL!!
Aarons- Family. What cha gonna do??
Mod- Keep pushing yourself out of that slump
joy- Come on over to the exercise thread.
Blueeye- You just keep it rolling girl. You are awesome!!!

Gotta run to the exercise thread and then, well, workout.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #90  
Takin' charge of my life!

I had my weekly weigh in for weight watchers and I am now down to 213! 4 more pounds until I hit my 10% WW goal. As you can see from my tickers...I have already hit 20% overall! My goal was to be at 200 or below by Christmas...we'll see if that happens. In the last two weeks I have lost just over 5 pounds so it is doable. I just have to make it happen. I am starting by getting my butt to the gym tonight. In fact...I am leaving in about 30 minutes! I need to go get ready now! Sorry for the quick fly by, just had to come and share!