3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing > Biggest Loser Challenges

We Are Family - Red Team Chat #6

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:43 AM   #61

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Yes ma'am! I know the drill now!

If you can't go in the front door, go in the side door. And if that doesn't work, go in the back door. Change your approach as many times as necessary to get where you want to be--author unknown

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.--Thomas Edison
Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #62
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Happy Tuesday everyone!

QOTD: My worst downfall when losing weight is losing my focus and slowly starting to either eat more or exercise less. I do so well for a few weeks then I sort of taper off and start bad habits again. I am sort of in one of those black holes right now, so I really need to re-motivate myself.

Scale is down. I ate low calories yesterday and got some exercise in but nothing special. I am not complaining though I will take it. Now I am just going to have to focus on maintaining 182 for the rest of the week! I am sick with a nasty cold so I can't run at the moment but I will get a walk in this afternoon and weights too.

Well I am just doing a quick drive by as I have to work this morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Keep posting everyone. I hate to see it get quiet in here with just a few weeks left!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #63
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by modcat44 View Post
Yes ma'am! I know the drill now!
That's right missy! Now drop and give me 20!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #64

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

QOTD :What is your worst downfall when losing weight
and how do you overcome that obstacle?
Mine would have to be eating at night. The only way I can get past it is to keep myself busy as I can. If I sit down for 5 minutes without something to do, I'll get up and start eating for no reason. I'll even sit there and know that I'm not hungry and think ,o well, I might as well get something. So I have to stay busy.

modcat,, thanks. Yep, it's a busy time of year, but I love it!

retire, great NSV!

Drink you water and get moving ladies!
Have a great day,
Debbie
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #65

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

QOTD: I think my worst downfall is late night eating. After I get the kids in bed and asleep and DH is asleep I usually stay up to unwind. That's the only time of the day I have to myself and I usually watch tv or read and EAT! Why? I've had supper. I'm not hungry. For some reason I think I deserve some chips and a soda and a peanut butter cup. Shoot, I've even woke up at like 4 in the morning went to the potty then go to the kitchen and find something sweet to eat!
Old 11-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #66
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceegee View Post
Hi Teamies!

Took a freebie this week bc I suck, but I have started exercising again. I do better with it in the winter, go figure.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!!!!!!

You do not suck. You just had a setback. Happens to all of us. You will be okay and move forward.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #67
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I just have to tell you about a wonderful sandwich that I make. Very simple and you probably have most of the stuff in your cupboard or frig. Can be open faced or regular with 2 slices of bread. Spread 1 slice of ww bread with peanut butter. I use half a tablespoon. Slice a pear or an apple or fresh strawberries and lay on top. Oh, my what a nice sandwich. You can put another half tablespoon of pb on a second slice of bread and do it all over again. Yum. That's what I did for supper tonight.

Bike: 1613.03 Kilometres
Old 11-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #68
Takin' charge of my life!

S/C/G: 268.5/205/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
???Question of the Day???

What is your worst downfall when losing weight
and how do you overcome that obstacle?
My downfall is falling off plan with my exercise and then trying to get back into exercising. I am hoping I don't have that problem with this stupid cold I have now. I'll be working extra hard once I can start breathing again and quit sneezing. I just have to make sure that I get my butt back into the gym and thankfully I have friends that will support me and make me show up to meet them.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #69
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

QOTD- I don't really have any problems with eating or working out. I have been doing this almost a year and I have those things down pat. My problem is not seeing progress. It is very difficult for me to lose weight and I get very frustrated and upset at my lack of progress. I say "I should just quit' or " I need a break." I never give up, but I have shed my share of frustrated tears this year.

Almost a year. It's hard to believe I have been at it this long. I have lost 50 pounds, but had been hoping for more. I will take the 50 and try to keep my chin up and my motivation high.

Today I was once again under 200. It is up and under for me lately. Gotta just keep plugging away.

Pets name: Caramel
Adopt your own!
Old 11-19-2008, 07:14 AM   #70

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Mindy - I'm with you - I am having to chisel this weight away. This week it was .25 of a pound. I also have the exercise and food down. I tend to get scale envy/jealousy. I think part of the lesson I am to learn on this journey is patience. I am not a patient person. I have been doing this 14 months and just now hit the 75 pound mark.

I am in Denver this week and it was wonderful not worrying about the seatbelt on the plane. Now I have to find something else to worry about - lol. I am remembering to drink water - a big key, especially for me while I'm on the road.

Move your bodies, drink your water and SMILE.

Carol
Old 11-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #71
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Seems as if we are going to have a wait for the results of last week's BL weigh in. I was reading over on Blue Team's thread and there is some difficulty with the spread sheet that Chellez is using. Hopefully, everything will work out so we can know who won.

It's a dreary, rainy day here and it's chilly in the house. I've got to get in my exercise before DH builds a fire in the furnace and kills us with the heat. Catch you all later on today.

Bike: 1613.03 Kilometres
Old 11-19-2008, 08:58 AM   #72

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
Seems as if we are going to have a wait for the results of last week's BL weigh in. I was reading over on Blue Team's thread and there is some difficulty with the spread sheet that Chellez is using. Hopefully, everything will work out so we can know who won.
This shows how observant I am. I didn't even notice that the results hadn't been posted! It looks like we did quite well this week though, and I for one am very hopeful about next week.

Starting Weight - 250 (06/23/14)
Mini Goal #1 - 240 (07/01/14)
Mini Goal #2 (08/06/14)

Old 11-19-2008, 08:59 AM   #73
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Sorry about not getting results up yesterday Red team! I'm working on them right now!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #74
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning, everyone.

Congratulations to Crazyforweightloss for being our Biggest loser, this week!! Way to go, girl!

I had a good day, yesterday. Stayed nicely on track and drank my water.

I have to run. Have a great day.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #75
Bringin' sexy back!!

S/C/G: 222.6/181.6/155

Height: 5'5

wow I can't believe I was the biggest loser. I am having problems this week with exercise. I was in an accident Sat. and my back is giving me troubles Hope you all have a great day.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.