Old 12-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #271  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Good morning! Still at 175. I thought I might be able to squeeze out another pound or two but not looking like it. I am still more than happy with my results!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I didn't lose again this week. Apparently I need to go back to careful measuring and stop just eyeballing stuff. At least I didn't gain!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #273  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Stuck at 175 although I didn't exercise much this weekend so no surprise. Still happy though! Don't forget to weigh in everyone!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #274  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

I came in at 273.2 though I did see 272.4 yesterday afternoon when I peeked. Sometimes I weigh a little more early in the morning though, so I am not surprised. I had an absolutely amazing weekend! I didn't hit my 20 pound goal, but I lost 13.4 pounds, which is better than nothing. With the move and the break-up I am just happy to have kept the weight loss going at all. I will definitely be back for the next one! And I WILL not be more than 273.2 when it starts!!! Congratulations to everyone that stuck it out till the end! We did great!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #275  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

blueyedlvrgirl, that's a pound a week-nothing shameful about that. I lost 13.5 pounds so that's the same as you.

I've been busy all day wrapping Christmas gifts. I can't believe how tiring it is. I think it's because I was doing it on my bed and had to bend over so my back got tired. Anyhoo, it's done til I buy a few more things but that won't be much more now.

We stuck it out to the end. What are we going to do til the new challenge starts? Will there be an in between chat started for both teams like last time? Or maybe everyone will be too busy with holiday activities. Now, I'm just rambling on. Must go eat something soon as my stomach is doing flip flops screaming for food. Ha, ha. It's nearly suppertime so stomach will just have to wait a few more minutes.

Have a good day all.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #276  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sorry I haven't been around. Every night, I tell myself to get online, post something, but every night I don't. Besides the fact that I really have nothing new to tell, I just can't get motivated to post. BUT I have been working out and my eating is good....except for the last few days. I brought cake mix and whipped icing, even though the gas isn't turned on in my stove yet. I completely forgot my habit of eating icing out of the container. Regardless, my calories have only been a little over, I am chugging water like a fish, my sleep is still WAY off though. Thank god for coffee!

WI last Thursday: -2.6

I'm in for the new challenge. I tanked this one, I WILL NOT this time!

Oooo, here's a new pic of my Leonidas:

He's all long and lean now. My little wolfbaby!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:58 PM   #277  
Takin' charge of my life!

Well I ended back at my low before Thanksgiving!! I was hoping to be lower than that, but oh well. I'm hoping to lose 5-10 pounds before we start the next session. Of course with the holidays in there we will see if that happens. Just got to remind myself "MODERATION" lol
Old 12-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #278  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

congrats on the win for the final week red team!! can;t wait to see the final results for the whole challenge lol
Old 12-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #279  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

I am sorry team. I completely forgot to post my weight last night.

To all of you that have hung in there through this entire challenge

And to those of you like me, that struggled a bit

I'm glad that I tried this and hope to again. You all are an awesome group.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:41 PM   #280  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Wish I could have posted today's weight. I have had a bout of food poisoning and have lost a few pounds. Oh well!! Hey the team did a good job this week.
Congrats armywife!!
I am interested in out overall results. I am also ready to go again.
See ya all soon.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #281  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Congratulations, ArmyWife on being RED TEAM'S biggest loser this week. I guess we'll see you all in the new year if I don't get back before then. The Biggest Loser challenge has been a good incentive to me. I'm hoping to come to goal weight on the next one. I'm probably going to lower my original goal weight to 125 pounds but I'll wait to reach 130 before doing that.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #282  

Hi Red Team,
Congrats to all who made it to the end. I did signup for the next BL Challene and hope to be on the red team again. I ended the challenge with a 4 lb loss. not as much as I would have liked, but better than a gain.
Hpe to see you all next time
Bette K
Old 12-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #283  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi Ya'll - I'm back from the states and SUPER JETLAGGED. (7 hour time difference..)

Didn't do as well as I had hoped for TBL challenge - but I did come out with an overall loss!

WTG to all of your! You are a super group and I look forward to seeing you in the next challenge!
Old 12-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #284  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

thanks, I was surprised to see me as a BL for the week, that's a first for me from two challenges. I'm only 3 lbs away from my goal weight, so I don't think I'll be doing any more challenges, since I hope to lose that 3 lbs before the next challenge starts.
I used to wear medium pants (workout pants and pjs), and so when I bought the Medium eeyore pjs from walmart last night i just assumed they'd fit....well i was wrong, they look a lot bigger than any medium i've ever bought before. so today, after i take me and DS to get our flu shots, i need to go back to walmart to exchange them for a Small, unless I can find an Xsmall (don't know if they have those in XS, but dang those Med look more like a large).
that wasa gret NSV for me....i'm still in shock that i started a challege this past April wearing a large or size 10 pants...and now can wear small and size 6. thanks to all the great support from my red team members! I'll try to check in every once in a while next year. And give support where i can.
next year will be crazy for me. hubby is deploying again, DD will finish out kindergarten, I will be taking more classes, and i have my BBF's wedding to be in in early April. so will besure to keep up the better eating habits i have learned and keep working out so i still fit into the dress she ordered me this month. the dresses wont be in till Feb, and she's having mine shipped to me hre in TX, since i wont be going to GA in Feb. crazy times.....lol