Old 09-29-2008, 02:29 PM   #91  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarahjs View Post
Well this weekend hasn't been very good to me.
Take it easy and get better, then you can worry about the rest of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
I'm .2 from my week's goal of being 262!
woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
But, WHY, mystery co-worker, WHY did you bring a HUGE bowl of Halloween candy into work?
And thus the benefit of working at a place where no one cares about making a sense of "community"! When we get treats, it's because I wanted to bake but not eat my baking, so I dump the cookies on my coworkers Everyone else around here is fitter than I am so maybe it's my evil way of leveling the playing field.

On another note, I sneezed on your candy. I then opened each individual piece and rubbed it on the floor in a high-traffic area, then carefully repackaged everything. You don't want that candy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
[you said stuff, pretend I'm quoting your signature]
Holy crazy fast starbucks animation batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeline View Post
i'm down 1 lb for week 2 and i'll take it
You better, or I will. 1 lb is AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by practiceliving View Post
Hi everyone!
I've got a sinus infection, so maybe that 2lbs is all the congestion lurking in my sinuses right now!
Mmm, 2lbs of snot. Don't stress it, you're sick. Get yourself better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krjpy View Post
Please let the stoning begin so I can't get out of my chair and go get another one.
I licked the rest of the danishes when you weren't looking. You don't want another.

Not much to share on my part - just saying hello!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #92  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post

On another note, I sneezed on your candy. I then opened each individual piece and rubbed it on the floor in a high-traffic area, then carefully repackaged everything. You don't want that candy.
Quote:
I licked the rest of the danishes when you weren't looking. You don't want another.
Wow, Suite... you've been a busy little bumble bee. Thank goodness!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #93  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey everyone! happy monday?!?!

muffins sound good i need to learn how to bake maybe i'll try to make them.

busy day i'm going to meet with my advisor to make a plan for graduation!

going to workout tonight no matter what!

i'll try to check in later bye!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:48 PM   #94  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Holy crazy fast starbucks animation batman!
I saw it while uploading some stuff on tinypic earlier. If I can't have Starbucks.... I need to feed my addiction to the brand somehow.

Oh I sound like a sheeple saying that.

How's everyone's afternoon going? Sunny and 77 here. I love the make believe fall season in Southeastern VA!

I'm back to drinking tea as of lunch cause I let myself go with soda this weekend/morning. Thankfully Daniel told me at lunch time we are both switching over to tea on a regular basis because soda is getting so expensive. Hello husband that's finally getting the picture!

Maybe if he starts to shed the pounds, he'll jump on the band wagon with me?

I still need to sit down and get Bob's book read. I ended up going to my parents house this past weekend and found 4 more books I want to re-read from my teenage years. (OMG don't faint, but one of them is the Scarlet Letter )

I'm off to look at the weigh ins for so far and post the list of people that still need to weigh in. So I'll be around to chat for a bit.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #95  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

TOOOOOOTALLY forgot to mention I changed the weekly destination on the exercise thread. We get to visit Jaime this week.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #96  
Made of Starstuff

Suite - I happened past that bowl just a moment ago... there was a Junior Mint smooshed on the ground.... You should've said "hi" when you stopped in
Old 09-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #97  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Quote:
TOOOOOOTALLY forgot to mention I changed the weekly destination on the exercise thread. We get to visit Jaime this week.
All I'm saying is Charlotte sounds an awful like Charlottesville....
Old 09-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #98  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Faerie - keep holding me back until 5 pm EST.

Jaime - I would say that was really gross, but they just don't have that licked look

Rhona - I know they make me feel crappy after, I just really need to remember that before I shove it in my mouth.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #99  
WAF Blue Team

S/C/G: 198/ticker/135

Wooo...I finally seem to have got my running grove back on. 4.8 miles tonight. Im not breaking any land speed records but I felt fine after.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumplin View Post
I've got another pumkin muffin recipe!

SPICED PUMPKIN MUFFIN

1 Box Spiced Cake mix
1 can pumpkin (15oz.)
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice

Mix the three ingredients
You may need to add 1/2 cup water to get this all mixed together.WW=1pt.
That sounds great. And it is easy too. I will definitly be trying that recipe.

Quote:
Alright ... let the yell fest begin. I went to lunch with my DH and DILs and had a very nice salad and was doing good. I went into the kitchen for my 4 oz Activia Light yogurt and what do I see. Left over from a meeting are: Gooey sweet rolls with tons of icing, cheese danishes, cherry danishes, etc. Do I get my yogurt and leave? NO ... I ate a cheese danish. Please let the stoning begin so I can't get out of my chair and go get another one.
I know how you feel, but at least you had a healthy salad. I had a muffin today at work. They brought them back from a training. It was yummy but now I am regretting it. I guess its ok since I did have a plate full of veggies and some fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkglenn View Post
I'm back from the gym and did my step class. I miss it like crazy and it is so much fun. DD even had fun and didn't want to leave. At first she didn't want to go but when I went to pick her up, she didn't want to leave. I feel so much better now.
Congrats for working out. I think children seem to always cry and don't want to go places when the parents leave. But as soon as they don't see us anymore usually they are fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishkatt View Post
Wooo...I finally seem to have got my running grove back on. 4.8 miles tonight. Im not breaking any land speed records but I felt fine after.
Congrats on run! Keep it up
Old 09-29-2008, 03:32 PM   #101  

Quote:
Jaime - I would say that was really gross, but they just don't have that licked look
I'm really good at what I do, I leave no traces of ever having been there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
All I'm saying is Charlotte sounds an awful like Charlottesville....
Pssh. We visit cool people first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Suite - I happened past that bowl just a moment ago... there was a Junior Mint smooshed on the ground.... You should've said "hi" when you stopped in
Yeah, someone was coming and a had to high-tail it outta there before I was discovered - the Junior Mint was one unfortunate victim of my desire for stealth.

The things I do for you people!

Quote:
Go go Thomas Jefferson!

Monticello is fun, the first time you go. UVA students and residents of Charlottesville get free admission because they know that we poor souls have to drag every . single . visitor up there to see it. I hope no one minds if you all just go by yourselves, stop by my place after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishkatt View Post
Awesome! I am envious. I cannot get my butt back into the running groove, as much as I want to... There is a disconnect there...
Old 09-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #102  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Jamie - so what you are trying to tell me is that gooey frosting and what I thought was cheese filling in the danish is really slime, it is all in my imagination that it is good, it is really gross. That imagary is working for me
Old 09-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #103  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
I saw it while uploading some stuff on tinypic earlier. If I can't have Starbucks.... I need to feed my addiction to the brand somehow.

I just licked my monitor. I really miss my frappuccinos. I don't however, miss the 460 calories that came with it. Or the 1050 calories that came with a Krispy Kreme Mocha Chiller.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #104  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
To be honest I feel exactly like I did when I got pregnant. I'm gonna pick up a HPT just to rule things out.
Three stores later I finally found one and it was NEGATIVE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumplin View Post
Wonder how many calories are in that cake!!!
No worries about extra cake calories at least. It was gone the day of the party. And not all by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaGetsFit View Post
To top it off, my cal count was up from 1500 avg to about 1800+ and not all good calories.
Mixing things up for the week probably got things moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkglenn View Post
Who was it that had the cake picture? Great job!!! Now you should try the fondant one....just don't buy the wilton fondant...it's terrible tasting, gotta make your own. PM me for my flickr website to check out my cakes!!!
I've seen your pics and they are great. This is the first cake that ever turned out for me so I am going to continue practicing. Fondant terrifies me.

Quote:
Yeah, someone was coming and a had to high-tail it outta there before I was discovered - the Junior Mint was one unfortunate victim of my desire for stealth.
It was a bunch of snotty nosed three year olds coming to dig through there that almost caught you.

Jaime-I managed to drag my self out for a 1/2 mile wog to the highway with a 1/2 mile stroll home w/the kids you can go do a few minutes.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #105  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

zinke-it terrified me too but when you make it from scratch----it is so much fun and easier then you think it is. Cake is my passion--I just wont eat it because I'm trying to lose weight. Even before I tried losing weight, I wasn't much of a fan of cake, I'm a pie person. I just love decorating it!!!!