Old 08-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #16  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Hi Eny & Monte ! Its nice to see you both in this neck of the woods. Monte I know you were in the challenge this time but we were on different teams and threads.

My Goals:
To stay off the scale until the next challenge
Continue with my 10K training
Continue to eat more fruits & veggies
Continue to eat minimally processed foods
Old 08-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #17  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Default Final pic

Was going to put on blue team, but this is fine too...

It won't let me upload...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17033189@N00/2753425615/
Old 08-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #18  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Anna -- you look most fabulous! It is hard to tell with Meara in front of you, but is that the skirt?
Old 08-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #19  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

My goals for between now and the next challenge-
- Stay OP
- Get back to doing my 5Ks 6 days a week as soon as my Elliptical is back together (I am still waiting for parts - UGH!)
- Don't eat poorly while in NY
- Get to 195 before the challenge starts (if I do the above I can make that)

Does anyone know what they are planning for goals for the next challenge?
- Workout 6 days a week
- Get in at least 6 5Ks a week on the Elliptical
- Get the punching bag over to the house and start beating on it
- Lift 2-3 Days a Week
- Wii Yoga 2-3 Days a Week
- Hula Hoop 3 Days a Week (30 minutes each time)
- Get to my 175 lb goal
- Be wearing 8 to 10 pants (I am in 12 to 14s right now)
- Lose .5 inches off my arms

I had hoped to be to goal by my B-Day (18 Oct), but I don't think that is realistic, so I am hoping for another 20 lbs this next challenge (I got 20.8 lbs this time), which will get me to goal by the end of it. That will be 10%, which I think will be great. The weight will be great, but I am really pushing consistency in my workouts, which I was just starting to get when my Elliptical broke (Sigh!).
Old 08-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #20  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
Was going to put on blue team, but this is fine too...

It won't let me upload...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17033189@N00/2753425615/
OMG - you look SO FABULOUS!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #21  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Anna -- you look most fabulous! It is hard to tell with Meara in front of you, but is that the skirt?
It is the skirt--total fail. rides right up my thighs

Quote:
Originally Posted by krjpy View Post
OMG - you look SO FABULOUS!!!!!
Thanks. DH said, "You look cute, lemme take a pic" I don't usually submit to photos.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I am setting my goal for the beginning weigh in to be in the #170's - it's the LOWEST that I've been in 10+ years! I'm depending on you girls to keep me motivated!

So there's 4 weeks until the offical weigh in week - and as of this morning I have minimum of #8.6 to lose! I NEED TO GET MY BUTT GOING!!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #23  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Anna, Love the picture You look SO good and toned. And Meara is as always her cute self
Old 08-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #24  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Yay!! I'm glad to see this thread...because I have been wondering how I'm going to find/talk to my TBL mates until the next challenge starts. =)

And Anna, you look AWESOME!
Old 08-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #25  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to our newbies this challenge, can't wait to get to know you!

As for what I'll be doing until the challenge starts;
I'll continue with steady workouts at the gym a minimum of 4x a week
And I'm going to incorporate SB eating into my food plan, already pretty close, but I'm going to omit some stuff I'd started allowing myself to eat. Hopefully I'll find that I feel less snacky and more satiated after meals.

And girls....you know who you are! You HAVE to go thru Bob's book! Trust it, and open your mind to it even when you feel like it's too hard, you'll be glad you did. I hope that you all will find the connection with it that I did. And as he says, fake it til you make it! Keep on going and pretty soon you will really believe the walk you're walking! Good luck!
Old 08-11-2008, 03:51 PM   #26  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone. I haven't been in the threads for awhile. Been alittle busy. My goal is to hopefully get down to where i was before I went to vegas. my vacation totally threw me off and now I think I'm back up to 200, can u believe that. so basically my goal is to hopefully lose 10 pounds before we start the next challenge. I've got to get back at the gym but I've been busy and haven't been able to. I could go at night but my daughter doesn't like it and I end up getting called to come get her after 10 minutes of dropping her off. so it's pointless to even drive over there.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

My goal is to join in the next challenge and start off at 148 or lower

also
manage stress
get my fall schedule organized
make a guest bedroom more comfortable

Linda
Old 08-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #28  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hiya guys

It's great to have a thread for us in betweeners..

my goal is to get back on track with my exercise.. im not too fussed about what i weigh at the start of the next challange.. I was sick at the end of last week and still dont feel 100% .. so i have done more or less 0 exercise.. and now im kinda making excuses not too.. lol i was gonna workout but...... or ill have to do ..........before i workout and also the its too late now i wont sleep.. excuses excuses excuses.... lol... my biggest problem with wo atm.. is how damn cold it is here.. and the thought of even having to change my clothes more then once a day( clothes to pjs.. ) .. sends shivers down my spine.. lol .. See i have a whole bucket full of excuses.. im sure i can think of more too .. lol

so my goal for this week at least is to get off my butt and workout.. some butt kicking may be needed.. lol
Old 08-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #29  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Losing Friends!

Anjuli, Thanks for starting this thread. I must confess to being a bit nervous about not having my daily dose of accountability. I'm counting on everyone here to keep me on track. Right now, I'm battling some kind of illness. I believe it's a sinus infection. Yuck! I've had a three day headache and my ears are constantly plugged. Hopefully, I'll kick this soon so I can jump back on my treadmill and be pain free.

Today, I went for my annual gyn appointment. I am 15 pounds lighter than I was for my appointment last year. Next yeat, I want to be at goal! During this intermission between challenges, I plan on losing another 10 pounds. I will also continue trying new veggies, fruits and whole grains. Hubby and I are planning on joining the local fitness center once the girls go back to school. I'm hoping that the weight training will make the inches start melting off.

During the next challenge, my goal is Onederland.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan evening.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #30  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Well, my original JB TBL Goal was 125, but I thought 130 was more realistic...I got down to 135 lbs. Which I'm glad. and I am impressed that I lost just over 12" in these 15 weeks. WOW! And I wanna stay in this next challenge, I need more weight to lose...and my ultimate goal would be 120 lbs. Not sure I can get that small, but I'm gonna try lol so I have 15 lbs to lose between now and the end of the next challenge in Dec. I have something to aspire to. So I can finally start the New Year 2009 without a resolution to lose weight...I can FINALLY have a resolution to MAINTAIN my weight loss....and That is my Big Goal! I know I can do this, with ya'lls help Thanks!

I make goals for myself each month, and this time made tickers for some of them so I have to update them daily, so I have to stay accountable to myself as well...no body reads my blog but I know it's there, for all the Web to see
But I'll copy/paste my August Goals to this thread....So everyone can see and maybe I'll stay OP better during this break and stay accountable

UPDATED Goals:

Walk at least 15 miles each week.
Strength Train at least 3 times per week.
Hit The Spot Pilates (Hips, Buns, Thighs) at least 3 times per week.
No eating or snacking after 8pm.
Stay On Plan (stay within my daily calorie intake limits).
Lose 8 (or more) pounds.
Overall, do 900 minutes (or more) of intentional exercise this month!

Last edited by ArmyWife02; 08-12-2008 at 04:13 PM.