Old 06-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Yes, Pinto, that's the book! I'm on the last chapter. Which county library did you end up going to? I know the libraries carry it.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #77  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

tkglenn--Good for you!

Rhonda--Good for you too!!!

I did get to the gym (yea!) and it was great! My knee is sore and I am hoping it will go away, I really don't want to deal w/ going to see the ortho too! It's about that time for another injection, but I would like to wait a little while longer!!!!

K, I need to make dinner...have a great night!
Old 06-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

Default guess wrong place

guess it was the wrong place to post it
Old 06-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #79  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Sorry no personals. I did read and catch up but after four days away I'm not even going to try.

I just got home this afternoon from my mom's. She picked up the kids on Thursday and I went down Friday. We ended up staying an extra day and I can't wait to crawl into MY bed tonight.

Diet wise I was doing well. Friday and Saturday were both on plan. Breakfast Sunday was good. Then I had a baby shower to go to where there was only a small veggie tray so I decided to give in and eat. I was really hoping for a meat and cheese tray. I had fruit pizza, some yummy grape salad, a piece of cake that really wasn't that great and some fresh fruit. I planned on a low carb dinner but then everyone else decided they just wanted grilled cheese and ramen noodles so I ate that. Back on plan this morning and I am not going to beat myself up over it. I did drink a TON of water though.

Exercise was chasing the kids at the playground in between rain showers and a two mile walk. More than I expected to be honest. I'm going to rest for the remainder of the evening and get back on board the exercise wagon in the morning.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #80  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

linda - it just wasn't prefaced by anything/explanation so i assumed you were thinking you were posting a reply over on the game threads! and i couldn't invest the time on it! i'm so lazy! (actually i'm at work!)
Old 06-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #81  

Height: 5'7"

Whew, just got back from a walk/jog. I feel just as out of breath as I always have, but my HRM doesn't get as high as it used to - is this a good thing? I used to get into the 190's before I felt I needed to stop but now I stop in the 170's. Does that mean my heart is stronger but my lungs haven't caught up, or am I not pushing myself like I used to? (I feel like I am.)

I have to say, the worst thing about wearing a HRM is taking it off after the workout, to find it dripping with sweat. Pretty gross.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #82  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Hey team! I was surfacing for a potty break and possibly some food whn I remembered that I needed to weigh in. I had to post a gain, but considering how sick I've been, I'm happy to be here to post anything. I don't think this is a sinus infection afterall. Do you puke for 12 hours straight because of sinus infections? That's how I spent yesterday. FUN. NOT. I attempted to go to work today, but only managed 4 hours. I've slept all but maybe 8 hours since Saturday at 6am. DH has been in charge of food foraging, so I've been eating badly when I eat at all. And weird dreams....the last one invovled Anna's bunny chasing me in the Tardis. No more Dr.Who marathons for me.

Time for more meds.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #83  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post
I used to get into the 190's before I felt I needed to stop but now I stop in the 170's.
OMG - I'm sure I am seconds away from my afterlife when my HRM reads 188. Only when I'm doing HITT does it get that high and I feel sick. I'm soooo much older than you though!! I'm not sure what you mean though - are you feeling too fatigued at 170 now vs. 190? Maybe it's the weather? Do you exercise outside? You should be getting more cardiovascularly fit - so doing what used to make your hr get up to 190 only makes it work to 170 now. I do notice that. I have to make adjustments to make sure I'm working out at the cardio level I need to to effectively burn the most calories. That's why I love my HRM.

Dee! Sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. It's almost summertime!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:10 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 152/149/135

Height: 5'2"

Default no problemo

no wrong place wrong time no problem

rainy here - have to exit due to lightning and thunder -a very strange June weather pattern here
Old 06-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #85  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T Changed your Aviator yet, come on - all the COOL kids are doing it! Plus I want to see your pics too! =)
Old 06-16-2008, 10:06 PM   #86  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T Changed your Aviator yet, come on - all the COOL kids are doing it! Plus I want to see your pics too! =)
There. Are you happy now? I need to take a new one I look horrible.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:26 PM   #87  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

it is the end of a very long day!!
I am proud of myself....I made the kids soup and grilled cheese for dinner, but because I had a sandwich for lunch, I opted out of the grilled cheese (a favorite of mine) and had a fruit smoothie, a bowl of soup and a salad. I also had all of my water today...which is something that I struggle with most days.
I have to post a gain this week....which has scared me into getting back on track in a serious way!
Anyway, tomorrow is another on plan day for me!!
hope everyone has a great week!
Old 06-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #88  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
I will give it a try tomorrow....something new for me!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:43 PM   #89  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Cool girls! Glad to see everyone is back in action, I thought we lost our whole team over the weekend - damn blue team all doing stuff on the weekends, geeze!

Here we go LINDA...

YOUR NAME: Vicki
4 LETTER WORD: vase
BOY NAME : Victor (creative, huh?)
GIRL NAME: Vanessa
A COLOR: violet
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: vest
SOMETHING YOU DRINK: VODKA
FOOD: veal
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: vagina?
A PLACE: Venice
REASON FOR BEING LATE: victum
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Vamanos!
A CAR: Vipor
A FLOWER: Violet
VACATION SPOT: Venice (again very creative)

Last edited by vixjean; 06-16-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:21 AM   #90  
Becoming Less Fluffy

S/C/G: Then: 286 / Now: Ticker

Height: 5'4"

Hello Blue Team.
Sorry I've been MIA. I moved at the end of May, and didn't get Internet access at home until June 6. I posted that week, but haven't been able to access the Internet at home since Friday. I also haven't had time to log in and catch up since it seems I've been unpacking every night since I moved.

I don't usually use the work computers for my personal stuff, but with my Internet down at home and me paying 90% of my bills online, I had to do it tonight. I thought I'd drop in and say hey there, hi there, ho there. I'm sure that I'm beyond today's deadline for posting for this past week, so I've used two of my freebies already. If I'm not out of the challenge already, and I can get Internet access by this coming weekend, I'll be back by the end of the week to post for Week something . Gosh, it's been so long, I have no idea what week we're on. Sorry all.

No time to read all the past posts, but I hope everyone is doing OK. If you aren't, then I hope that better things are on the way soon.

Take care Blues! I miss you all!

Sonja