Old 05-12-2008, 11:41 PM   #46  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

I don't work but the weekends are for family time.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #47  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

yay time to see how we did!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #48  
budding cinephile

Happy Chart Time!

Had to remake the chart since Google Docs was freaking out.

Blue Team Results - Week Two

Here's the new link so Bookmark it!

On that note its bed time!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:04 AM   #49  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
. I am dying from my attempt to go on a RUN on Sunday, hips are killing me, legs are sore. I need a break.
That's how I felt today - ouchy ouch and exhausted. Feel better!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:25 AM   #50  
TBL "JB" Blue Team

S/C/G: 285.1/ticker/155

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post
Here is a recent picture after the weigh in. Ignore the beautiful hair-do, I forgot to bring a comb!
You look smokin' ! I like the hair, very Harry Potter-esk.

Went to my WW meeting tonight and the regular leader wasn't there. It's never as good without her. I've tried a ton of diffrent leaders but she's the one I come back to, even though it's a 30 min commute to her meetings. lol. I've officaly lost my first 10 lbs
Old 05-13-2008, 02:06 AM   #51  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Quote:
Hi- Do you girls work? No one is on during the weekend, and I go to work today and we are all back chit-chatting! =)

and that's fine! I think you gals are just chit-chatting on the clock...and well...that's fine too I guess, wish I could! Every time I do I hear the heals clicking behind me and get too nervous!
Yes, I work "outside the home" on Mondays and Fridays, but I work in a lab, so it's not "constant" work - sometimes craziness and other times dead. I leave my computer on this thread and then when I get a chance hit refresh and catch up! On T, W, Th I'm at home and not on quite so much as my office days!

Amazing Fresno! Simply amazing! "No longer obese!"

Good night all...
Old 05-13-2008, 03:49 AM   #52  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Anyone awake?? I'm bored & lonely right now
Old 05-13-2008, 05:10 AM   #53  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

I am awake - LOL it is 7:10pm here! Are you still up?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:26 AM   #54  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Oh well - my daily update -I went back to the doctor's today and had the day off work - he said it just had to run its course - so I have to put up with the sore throat, dry cough, muscle aches - could be a couple of days or couple of weeks - isnt that good to know? (please note sarcasm) Last night I was awake for 4 hours basically cough cough breathe cough cough breathe for the whole time... I just want to feel 100% again!!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:42 AM   #55  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Well, I'm going to go post yet another week with a 2-pound loss. At least I am consistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by likenoother View Post
Pinto--I'm in Arlington--Northern VA. All of this rain is really getting on my nerves. The only flooding here I've heard about is in people's basements. No shutting down of roads at least in Arlington. I get alerts through e-mail and on my cell phone and I haven't gotten any today.
Yesterday morning, a couple parts of rt 50 (further out from the city, not near Arlington) and rt 28 were closed due to flooding. None of the roads I take, though. I just want the rain to stop so we can work on leaning and sealing our deck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post
Here is a recent picture after the weigh in.
Look at those arms! Better watch it or you might see someone poting you up as their cabana boy next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailgroomer View Post
seems like south of here, CT., it is rain. We have the wind and the forecast is that we may not get the rain. I wouldn't mind some rain.
Sometimes, I miss the completely unpredicatable weather of CT. I remember diggin out our shorts and t-shirts in February once when I was younger because of a random heat wave--and yet, also remember a big sledding party with about 2 feet of snow for my sister's birthday in mid-March

Quote:
Hi- Do you girls work? No one is on during the weekend, and I go to work today and we are all back chit-chatting! =)

and that's fine! I think you gals are just chit-chatting on the clock...and well...that's fine too I guess, wish I could! Every time I do I hear the heals clicking behind me and get too nervous!
hehe, I am lucky at my new job. My boss works in an office in a different state! Until the end of this week, at least, since Friday is his last day with the company. After that, my boss will be in my office, but I sit aaaaaaaall the way in the back of the office by myself. People hardly ever even know if I'm there or not, let alone know what I'm "working" on I'm bit of a workaholic, though, so I bring my laptop home and do work in the evenings sometimes. I figure it all balances out to be at least 40 hours a week (probably more since there are days I stay late or don't take a lunch break), so I don't feel bad about chatting on 3FC during the day.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:06 AM   #56  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Quote:
I work full time Monday thru Friday for the fed govt. Needless to say we have lots of time I'm however working as a contractor for them so it's slightly different. I don't get all the benefits of a government employee - no work and fat paycheck - we do the work I'm lucky here cuz the work load comes and goes....sometimes it's busy and sometimes it's not busy at all. I sit all day at work in front of a computer and leave myself logged in to 3FC site and just have to refresh the page every once in a while.

Weekends are usually running errands, fixing something at home, laundry, watching recorded shows, like this Saturday we're going to the Wine Tasting Festival(Wine in the woods)...always something or the other going on...not to mention its 'us' time I usually try to check in to 3FC at least once a day on the weekends to see how everyone's doing but it's hard to chat all day on the weekends.

Vix, maybe if you can find out your company's policy on web surfing then you don't have to be nervous about it. Ours is simple, what they don't want us to do is blocked like all video and music streaming is blocked, some websites if they contain certain words are also blocked. Even though all employees here (govt or contractor) have the same web policies the government employees can pretty much get away with murder here so they don't have to worry about anything...us contractors we have to somewhat watch what we're doing. My boss (govt employee) is cool...as long as the work is done and we're not doing something stupid he doesn't mind if we're web surfing. We have to keep ourselves busy here

Last edited by pintobean; 05-13-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:32 AM   #57  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Hi- Do you girls work?
Yep, I sure do. I work from home and I keep two computers up and running...my work one and my personal laptop. My job is ultra boring, so I'll pop on here for a few minutes for a break.

Kim - Congratulations on being our biggest loser!
Vanessa - Feel better soon.
Elizabeth - Congrats on your 10 pound loss!

Confession time: Hubby and I went to Home Depot last night for our window shades and we decided to have an impromptu dinner out. We went to Texas Roadhouse and I didn't stay on-plan. I haven't been on-plan since Friday and I've not walked since Friday. Today, my right knee has decided to flare up and is very sore. I have no idea why. My knees just do this sometimes. I'm going to see how it does for the rest of the day. Hopefully, I can get back out there and walk this afternoon. Either way, I'm definitely back on-plan today and I will stay here!

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.

GO BLUE!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #58  
Made of Starstuff

Hey everyone! Can only stop by for a moment.

We were "down" at work all day yesterday. No anything working. So, today we're up and busy, and it could mean a lot of OT. Oh, and how lovely... they've told us we must come in on Saturday. Gee, I don't have a life or anything... Okay okay. Back to important money-making stuff.

I hope you're all well. And please do have a wonderful day!
Old 05-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #59  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Rhonda, I hear ya...I'm losing focus too. Could be TOM who knows. We ordered chinese last night, although we portioned out our meal and were not super bad but still eating out itself just killed the day for me. I was good all day yesterday but don't know what happened when I got home. But today is yet another day. I'm going to stay on-plan and eat right.

Faerie, it sucks you've got to work Saturday. I hate working on the weekends. Well, hopefully it won't be too bad. Hang in there
Old 05-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #60  
budding cinephile

Morning!

I finally went back to Starbucks this morning for some coffee. After last nights escapade of trying to watch the season finale of The Hills online (my DVR recording was corrupted ) and getting the Blue Team weigh in up first, bed time at 1 am was treating me nasty this morning. I snoozed for 10 mins extra, skipped my breakfast at the house so I could leave 10 mins early. I get to Starbucks and wait in the drive thru for 20 mins for my drink, bagel and some cream cheese. I was 10 mins late for work... but its ok... the boss isn't here

*gasp* No comments about our WL this week? Or are we saving all that for when we win this week's weigh in?

I have a QOTD!

Now that we are all pretty much out of the "water weight" stage of the challenge, what are your plans or goals to lose pounds for the challenge?

My water weight phase only lasted a week! My plan is to eat more meals instead of snacks, eat more whole foods when possible, definitely eat more green foods and exercise as much as I can fit into my schedule.