3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing > Biggest Loser Challenges

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2008, 09:46 AM   #1846
budding cinephile
 
chellez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 2,276

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Default

Morning Ladies!

OMG! Its really windy outside this morning. Yesterday it was sunny and breezy but 77.... today its overcast and windy at 54. First day of spring and I'm still freezing!

I kinda have to be quick this morning because my boss is expecting a fax and I'm tying up the fax line.

Today my plan is to read my book I bought last night and try and get through it today. I'm also going to make the habit of blogging everyday from here on out. The catch is it's going to be on my wordpress.com blog, so if you want to read it, you're going to have to click the link in my signature cause I'm deleting my 3FC blog. If you know how to add to your blog roll you can add me there too!

Other than that I got back on my special K and packed lunch plan today. I got on the scale this morning at 3:45 when Lexi had an upset stomach and I was 198.... I was 201 the other day so something is working

Well let me run... I'll try to be back later with more challenge updates and stuff!
__________________
Chelle
The Good , The Bad , and The Ugly : MyPlate
chellez is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 09:49 AM   #1847
Accepting who she is
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Indy
Posts: 1,585

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Default

Good morning, lovelies!

Scale is moving in the right direction. Always good.

Probably will not get on treadmill today. Will has a playdate, so he will be unavailable to entertain Meara. DH is home but having to work on a car we sold to get it ready. I HOPE tonight that I can get out on the road, but it just does not look good.

Chelle--if I participate next time, I would never consider another team leader!
__________________

Eating the best food in the worst portions.
onthetee is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #1848
TBL Challenge Blue Team
 
krjpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Stafford, VA
Posts: 638

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Default

You mean there is another team other than us
__________________
Kelly
krjpy is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #1849
Former Quitter
 
GirlyGirlSebas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,500

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Default

Good morning, Bluesers! Happy Spring!

Made it through on-plan day 3 yesterday. So far, so good. Haven’t managed to convince yet myself that exercise is my friend. One thing at a time, right? Didn’t sleep well last night, so I slept in this morning. Now, I’m having to work extra hard to try to catch up on my work tasks. Today seems to be a favorite day for everyone to schedule conference calls for me, so not too sure how much “real” work will get completed.

Anna – So glad that you didn’t let yesterday’s binge throw you off for the rest of the day. That’s the way we should all handle things…..jump on the treadmill and turn it around. Congratulations!

Kelly – Congratulations on meeting your goal! You are such a rock! I wish I could bottle your determination and commitment. I’d be a millionaire….a slender one,too!

Nori – I’m a wax gal for my face, but a razor gal for the pits and the legs. As far as the other areas, bare used to be Hubby’s preference, but….can you say ‘ingrown.” Yikes! (Sorry if TMI) Ran into a major issue there a few years ago and I’m not that into the pain, ya know? Now, a little razor touch-up is all I’m committed to keeping up. BTW, the lady at the gym…..sounds like a classic case of someone with mental health issues . She had a captive audience and a chance to talk about her favorite subject…herself and her obsession. I know from experience with these kinds of people that you don’t want to encourage them because they will start to latch onto you and you will have a very difficult time getting rid of them. If you see her coming your way again, run the other way!

Chellez- I would never think of leaving your team! If you’ll have me, I’d love to come back and try this again. Third times the charm, right?

Well, I have another one of those oh-so-fun conference calls in about 7 minutes. Just enough time to freshen my coffee. I’ll check in again later. Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
__________________
- Rhonda

"Live the life you've always imagined." Henry David Thoreau


GirlyGirlSebas is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 01:35 PM   #1850
Senior Member
 
Purplefirefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,102

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Default

I'm very frustrated with msyelf right now! I am trying to talk myself into just putting the Jillian DVD in and doing it! or some reason I am scared of it now. I had myself worked to where I could just barely do every exercise, every rep, then I let life get in the way, and now I am scared like it's going to hurt me or something. I've gone from being super pumped and loving the hard challenge to crying in the corner because it might hurt I know I have to just get started again and in a few days I'll feel great, but it's so hard to do that. I have been exercising, but not near as hard as she pushes me.

Is it horrible if I do easier stuff just to get in the habit again, then crank it up with the harder workouts in a few days? I feel like such a wimp

I bought some easter stuff today and have no idea how I'll keep my hands out of it! I've managed to get free of sugar again, and here comes a holiday. Figures.

Rhonda--I am proud of you for 3 days on plan I need to go back to basics and write down a plan because I don't even remember what mine was! I've just been doing enough to not gain, but I am SO ready to get moving again.I want to buy shorts soon
__________________



August 25: 245 (Mini Goals: 283, 277, 271, 264, 258, 251, 245)
October 31: 199
November 27: 180
January 1: 165
February 15: 150

Last edited by Purplefirefly; 03-20-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Purplefirefly is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #1851
Finding My Bliss
 
SoulBliss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 2,916

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
Chelle--if I participate next time, I would never consider another team leader!
Well, lots of people felt that same way, wanting to be on the same team, but were moved to other teams. We have no choice in the matter and its been said that the decisions to move people around are totally "random".

I've had great experiences with the new leader though, so it's all good! You'll have the same experience if you choose to participate, I am sure.
__________________
"I do feel that spiritual progress does demand at some stage that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants." -Gandhi
SoulBliss is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #1852
Finding My Bliss
 
SoulBliss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 2,916

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Default

I just backread because I was curious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post

But I can tell you that returning members get to pick which team they are on....
Really? Why? what changed? How will that work if everyone wants to go back to their old teams?
__________________
"I do feel that spiritual progress does demand at some stage that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants." -Gandhi
SoulBliss is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #1853
Accepting who she is
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Indy
Posts: 1,585

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefirefly View Post
get in the way, and now I am scared like it's going to hurt me or something. I've gone from being super pumped and loving the hard challenge to crying in the corner because it might hurt I know I have to just get started again and in a few days I'll feel great, but it's so hard to do that. I have been exercising, but not near as hard as she pushes me.

Why not just accept that it WILL hurt? Does it hurt more to have Jillian kick your butt or to see the scale not produce the results you want? Does it hurt more to wake up with the kind of sore that reminds you how hard you worked or to have to be maniacally rigid with your calories because you did not work out? The trade offs may be worth not doing it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBliss View Post
I just backread because I was curious...

Really? Why? what changed? How will that work if everyone wants to go back to their old teams?
Because we know in your heart you miss us to the point of tears....
__________________

Eating the best food in the worst portions.
onthetee is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 03:18 PM   #1854
Former Quitter
 
GirlyGirlSebas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,500

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBliss View Post
I just backread because I was curious...

Really? Why? what changed? How will that work if everyone wants to go back to their old teams?
I think Chellez is just trying to please the masses. I think it should work out just fine. Any holes or empty spaces can be filled by those hoping to join the challenge for the first time.
__________________
- Rhonda

"Live the life you've always imagined." Henry David Thoreau


GirlyGirlSebas is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #1855
Accepting who she is
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Indy
Posts: 1,585

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Default

I am going to be interested to see on what team some people land.......

Disgusting, self-important kid brag:
(you were warned)
I took the kids (my two, plus playdate guest) on a walk to look for signs of spring. By the end, the kids had sent me back to the house for trash bags so that they could pick up the trash by the creek. I love my little litter getters!
__________________

Eating the best food in the worst portions.

Last edited by onthetee; 03-20-2008 at 05:51 PM.
onthetee is offline  
Old 03-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #1856
it's always something
 
Suzanne 3FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 11,614

Default

Please start a new thread, as this one has gone past the post limit
Suzanne 3FC is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2