Old 09-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #91  
Calorie Countin'

S/C/G: 235/235/150

Height: 5'8"

Name: Marin

What is your weight loss and exercise plan: To eat right, count calories, and stay the heck away from sweets and pizza! Other than that, I really have no plan to follow. I'm going to hopefully exercise five days a week.

What are your goals during this process: To lost at least 25 pounds. I'd love to lose more, but I'm aiming for at least 2lbs. a week.

What are you looking forward to the most: New clothes!! I'm so maxing out my credit cards when I finally get to my goal weight and head to the mall.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #92  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Name: Laurie

What is your weight loss and exercise plan:
I am a vegetarian (for the last 25 years) and I count calories. I am working on portion control and replacing my stress eating with healthier habits. My exercise routine is varied. I try to lift weights 3 times per week, and walk outside, use my Gazelle or use an exercise video 6 times per week. I listen to audio books (mysteries) while I exercise. A new strategy for me is logging everything in my Fitday log. This is holding me far more accountable than during any previous weight loss attempts.

What are your goals during this process:
1. To break my stress eating cycle
2. To learn to enjoy exercise
3. To become fit enough to enjoy hiking and outdoor activities with our grown children
4. To be a good team member by holding myself accountable for my actions and encouraging and motivating others

What are you looking forward to the most:
Surprising my children when we visit them at Christmas - being able to walk the hills in Oakland and San Francisco without them having to wait for me to catch up!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #93  
Becoming Less Fluffy

S/C/G: Then: 286 / Now: Ticker

Default Room for one more?

Stacey, I was so disappointed when I realized I hadn't registered in time to join the TBL Challenge. Say there's room for one more addition. Pretty please with splenda and fat-free cool whip on top.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:23 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 215/186.5/130

Height: 5'3

WELCOME One Fluffy Chick!!!
Just post starting weights in other thread plz!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:26 PM   #95  
Becoming Less Fluffy

Old 09-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 215/186.5/130

Height: 5'3

Evening Ladies!!
Well my day ended HORRIBLE!! Food wise I did excellent but on my way home from work I had a blowout on the highway in the middle of no where. I was so scared I pulled over to the side of the highway in tears thinking I was about to die. I then tryed to atleast get to a gas station, which I did make it. I was in a very very bad neighborhood and I was terrified. Luckily I just got my cell phone back yesterday. Oh man. I just cant live without a celluar device to much stuff happens that youre not prepared for.
But Anyways I know how to change a tire, and I had a spare, but I go look in the truck and what do you know. My jack is gone and all the pieces to take the tire off arent there. Now Im just in tears calling my mom and roadside assistance who want to charge me an arm and a leg to come help me. My mother couldnt leave work. And I had to wait for about 45 min. For someone to stop and help me!!! Im just so upset right now because I just changed all my tires..Man Life Sucks Sometimes!!!

So now my dinner plans are out the window because Im not trusting my car to make it to the grocery store. And Taco Bell just isnt going to cut it. So I took a deep breath calmed myself down with a Big Glass of Diet Coke W/ Splenda And ate the Green Giant Veggies I had left over.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #97  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Hi Stacie! So sorry you had such a bad day. Tomorrow is a new day and you can look forward to it.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #98  
Becoming Less Fluffy

Breathe, Stacie, breathe.
I find that putting those bad moments into perspective with a sentence that begins with, "At least ________," helps.
When my car was stolen years ago, I changed my mood by saying, "At least I wasn't carjacked for that piece of overheating crap." If I had been shot for a 77 Cutlass, I would've been really pissed off (or not here to type this message). Glad you made it home safely.

Soni
Old 09-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #99  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Fluffy...is that a little Chihuahua in your avatar? I LOVE CHIHUAHUAS! I have two myself
Old 09-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 285.4/285.4/150

Height: 5'6"

If there is room for one more I'm game.

Name: Valerie

What is your weight loss and exercise plan: Weight Watchers in combination with Low sodium diet

What are your goals during this process: I'd love to lose another 25 that will put me into ONEderland.

What are you looking forward to the most: Clothes, but I am shopping in the back of my closet I have sizes down to 9s in there that haven't seen the light of day for years.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:22 PM   #101  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

The Black Team aka Team Chihuahua! If mine liked to walk, I'd get a lot more exercise.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #102  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

I'm gonna change my avatar and put up my smaller Chihuahua..."Spot"
Old 09-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #103  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Oooh cool! Neat to have a Black team! I'm on the Blue team and had to come see what's up. Great idea!! It's good to have a little more friendly competition. Keeps everyone on their toes!

I wish you Good Detemination, everybody in Black! (Luck isn't needed.)
Old 09-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #104  
Becoming Less Fluffy

Georgie:
yes, the picture is of my Chihuahua, Shiver. He passed away in April. I'm going to look into fostering a dog through a local shelter since I'm not ready for a lifetime of responsibility just yet.

What are your pups' names?

Soni
Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 PM   #105  
Becoming Less Fluffy

Dixie:
Team Chihuahua? Does that mean we're little, but ferocious or that we're cute, but nervous?

Fluffy