Old 09-09-2007, 01:58 AM   #1  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Default TBL "FS4" - Red Team Chat

This is the Red Team Chat! Keep it clean and keep it motivated!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:48 AM   #2  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

(Waves to my Red peeps!)
Old 09-09-2007, 02:56 AM   #3  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Hello. I don't know why, but I'm just so pumped up. I suppose it is because the weather is not in the 100s anymore, and soon it'll be fall.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:18 AM   #4  
kpe
Paige

Hi everyone!! I'm so ready to get this started!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 11:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I'm so excited everyone!!!

My goal for this challenge is 20 lbs and no binging or purging. I am not on a formal plan (because "BAD" foods trigger the binging and purging). I will choose healthy foods, exercise daily, and allow myself a small treat if I want one.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'7 1/2

Veggie lady, I'm also very excited about the cool weather. It's been sweltering down here all summer and it's finally starting to cool off (if you can call the low 90s cool). It makes jogging much more pleasant.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #7  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Okay, okay I wanted to be on the blue team just because it symbolizes Bob to me but I am truly excited to be on the RED team. I'm so happy that this has finally started. I'm a night owl and Chellez had this stuff up by like 2am. She's great. I've set my goal high just to push myself because I love friendly competition!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #8  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies, I hope you're all ready to rock 'n' roll! It's gonna be a good time for sure. One thing I really wanna stress is IF there comes a point where you are starting to falter or struggle PLEASE post and tell us. We want to help you regain your footing to keep on going and make sure you never give up. We're all in this together, strength in numbers! We lost quite a few people last challenge because they were afraid to post their pitfalls and struggles. That's what this is about, helping eachother through it all, good & bad. We can do it!!!

And yes, as you can tell by my avi, I ♥♥♥ Bob from the blue team! However, this red team is gonna kick some tush, just you wait and see, right?! RIGHT????

You all will love our leader, Melissa, she's amazing! I am so looking forward to getting to know you all and helping you and motivating you to a healthier you!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #9  
My Evolution

It's amazing how you worry about how other people will judge you. We don't know each except through our computers. That does say something about what a community 3FC is though. I guess I am so fascinated about this right now because I am taking a grad Social Psych class right now.

Last edited by Shay; 09-09-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #10  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by likenoother View Post
It's amazing how you worry about how other people will judge you. We don't know each except through our computers. That does say something about what a community 3FC is though. I guess I am so fascinated about this right now because I am taking a grad Social Psych class right now.
No judging here. Just pure support & motivation! When one succeeds, we all succeed. Personally for me, when I see others having great success it really inspires me to keep on going. When others falter, I find that when I help, it inspires me too, because sometimes I am struggling also, and when you can get remotivated together, its all worth it.

Progress not perfection~

Last edited by Sugar-N-Spice; 09-09-2007 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 PM   #11  
My Evolution

Exactly! That's what people need to know.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #12  
Losing it and loving it!!

S/C/G: 181/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Yay Red Team!!!!

We are here to support and motivate one another and I can't wait to get started!!!!

Nice to meet you all (waves)!!
Old 09-09-2007, 02:01 PM   #13  
paso a paso

S/C/G: 160/125/126

Height: reaching for 5'

Go, Red Team

Hello to everyone I don't know (yet) and I'm glad to see names I know from before (Melissa our fab captain, Danielle, Amber, 707Goddess, katiebobatie, and if I missed anyone, sorry for my bad memory)! I think we are going to have a great team.

Likenoother, I think you will soon see that Melissa and Danielle are some of Bob's biggest fans. I didn't have a clue about him before because I started the last challenge without having ever watched TBL , but now I am a total convert. He is truly an amazing guy! Also I want to say I am so glad that you are on our team because you are shorter than I am.

I want to echo what Danielle said about posting. please post about your challenges and hard times. I don't think losing weight is an easy journey for anyone, and we are here to support each other. We all know just how hard some days can be, so don't feel like you are alone when you struggle.

I am really looking forward to everyone's help while I work on meeting my ticker goal! I have spent most of the summer happy with bouncing around in a 5 pound range, but I'm feeling really motivated to push through to the end of my ticker. And I'll tell you friends, it's harder the closer I get to goal. Thinking about food and eating good-for-me foods gets just bo-ring!!!! On the upside, the smaller changes in weight are more noticeable because I am smaller overall.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #14  

Hi! to all the red team members!

Last edited by just get it done; 09-09-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:06 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 200/195/120

Height: 5'2"

I am new to this whole thing, but am extremely excited about the opportunity to have the support of people who are dealing with the same weight struggles. I have a very optomistic outlook for the challenge. I am glad to know if I need support you all are here. I look forward to working toward my mini goal of losing 25 lbs during this challenge. Good luck to all Go Red Team!!!!