Old 09-09-2007, 05:52 PM   #31  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Danielle....you HAVE to post something you are proud of! I know you hate doing self affirmations but I dont care!! Do IT!! LOL!

likenoother...I dont either!!! I did Kim's workout on the 2nd dvd once, and yes it was a good workout but I'm sorry the eyecandy with bob just makes it all that better of a workout, plus I just love his attitude.

Last edited by Hun.e.B; 09-09-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:55 PM   #32  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

[quote=Hun.e.B;1847071]Danielle....you HAVE to post something you are proud of! I know you hate doing self affirmations but I dont care!! Do IT!! LOL!

quote]

*sticks out tongue*...... FINE!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #33  
Danielle-Red Team Member

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family.

That I have been able to get back on the low carb wagon ( which I LOVE so much) despite all the lack of support from others. Oh, and while I'm at it???? The mere fact that I didn't strangle or maime any one of the mgrs I worked with in my last 2 weeks of employment.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #34  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

1. What would you like us to call you? Tera

2. What eating plan are you using? A mixture of Fat Smash and South Beach diet

3. What do you do for exercise? Turbo Jam, belly dancing DVDs and walking

4. What is one area you struggle with? Not consuming enough water. I just can't get myself to drink more than a glass a day.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. I'm going back to college in the spring after a long hiatus because of money problems. I know it's not much, but affording something like this is something I am proud of.

6. Where are you from? *optional* I currently live in North Carolina.

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? I think 20lbs is a decent goal, although more would be wonderful.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #35  
Melissa

see now was that so hard! LOL!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #36  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
see now was that so hard! LOL!!!

YES!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:20 PM   #37  
Melissa

Tera...going back to school is a HUGE deal! Dont discount yourself!! That is really something to be proud of!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:37 PM   #38  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Tera...going back to school is a HUGE deal! Dont discount yourself!! That is really something to be proud of!
Tera, I totally agree with Melissa. You are doing something wonderful for yourself, don't ever let anyone make you feel any different!

Last edited by Sugar-N-Spice; 09-09-2007 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #39  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Back to school is awesome. I wish I had the guts to do it... well you know what it's not just that I probably would if I knew what they heck I wanted to do, but I don't. I have a BA but it's not really worth too much in today's job market.

So how is everyones kick-off going for the challenge? Ironically since I worked out like a mad woman this week (386 mins!) I'm taking today off because I've been going at it pretty hard. Although, I am going to a concert tonight so I'll try and move my butt there a wee bit.

My first offical weigh in next week should be fairly good since it's really 2 weeks worth of weight and the week before I was holding TOM water weight.

Hope everyones first day is going well! GO red! (Can we adopt Bob as a red-mascot I agree on the not big on "kim" thing)
Old 09-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #40  
Melissa

Well no offense to Kim lovers but I'd say that Bob is definetly our mascot! LOL! hey...I'm good with 3 mascots if we need em for Kim and Jillian lovers too!

Muse...you deserve a day off!! GOODNESS!!! I'm in total awe of those minutes! Who are you going to see?

~melissa
Old 09-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 203/176/140

Height: 5'4

I just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. I'm thrilled to be apart of this challenge and looking forward to working together as a team. YEAH!!! Currently we are moving and at my new home our Internet is not hooked up yet so if I'm not posting often that is why!

~Jerri
Old 09-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #42  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Good evening all.

Thanks for the comments about me going back to college. I suppose I didn't think of it as something huge, but I suppose it is since it can be life changing.

Anyway, I just came back from a walk after not working out all day. It feels so good just to do something easy and relaxing like walking.

Quote:
Well no offense to Kim lovers but I'd say that Bob is definetly our mascot! LOL! hey...I'm good with 3 mascots if we need em for Kim and Jillian lovers too!
I really am not sure why, but I like Jillian the best. Kim is ok, but she seems a little soft to me at times. Bob is ok too, but there is something about him that I can't quite put my finger on that makes me not like him as much.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #43  
paso a paso

S/C/G: 160/125/126

Height: reaching for 5'

1. What would you like us to call you?
Ann

2. What eating plan are you using?
Eating mostly whole foods and semi-counting calories. I'm trying to achieve 90% clean eating, 10% indulgences. I'm also playing around with eating non-fruit and veg carbs only after I work out. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep that up.

3. What do you do for exercise?
Right now I'm doing a bodyweight workout (it is killing me, I just lie there on the floor between sets it is so hard for me) followed by some intervals 3x a week. Then I try to do walk or bike on the other days.

4. What is one area you struggle with?
Food and hydration.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family.
I am proud that I've gotten my resting heart rate down from 90-something to the low 60s.

6. Where are you from? *optional*
Born in NY, lived lots of places, northern Cali now.

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal?
Get to my ticker goal, 126.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:09 PM   #44  
paso a paso

S/C/G: 160/125/126

Height: reaching for 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by likenoother View Post
Ann--I am actually suprised by how many people that are 4'11". Carmen Electra (? I think so), Jada Pinkett Smith, and Lil Kim.
OK, I knew that Jada and Lil Kim are short, but Carmen Electra? Just how tall is Dave Navarro?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

1. What would you like us to call you? Bridgette

2. What eating plan are you using? calorie counting

3. What do you do for exercise? running, walking, pilates, and yoga

4. What is one area you struggle with? Processed Foods, I tend to be busy and opt for a frozen meal more than I probably should.

5. Tell us something about yourself that you are most proud of...and it cant be kids or family. I'm proud that I've made it 8 weeks counting calories and exercising.. I usually last a week or two and go back to my "old ways".

6. Where are you from? *optional* Nebraska

7. What is your FS4 challenge goal? I'm aiming for 25lbs but 30 would be great.

Bridgette.