Old 09-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 240/230.6/216

Height: 5'4"

ACK! Am I too late?!?! Hopefully you haven't done it yet and can still count me? My starting weight is 219.4
Old 09-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #92  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Gretchy, it's too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
Alright ladies.... It's time to post up your challenge starting weight so we can split the teams up evenly. All I need is simply one post with your starting weight in it. I can only count the first number you post, so please do not post multiple weights (this holds true even if you lose weight before the 9th!)

Please be advised... If you signed up on the sign up thread and I dont get your starting weight before 11:59 pm on September 8th, I can not count you in the challenge!

Also... if you post your starting weight here and your name isn't posted in the sign up thread, I can't count you in the challenge!

So let's make sure everyone weighs in their starting weight and get ready to have some fun!

PS: Teams will be posted on the 9th sometime in the morning.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #93  
Changingonething

S/C/G: 205/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Oh....it was my first attempt. I guess I didn't know what you meant by signing up. My bad. I did sign up for the thread...however. Which is the part that I thought I was to do....