Old 07-13-2007, 09:28 AM   #646  
paso a paso

S/C/G: 160/125/126

Height: reaching for 5'

Melissa, OK, I just checked and the luna bars have brown rice syrup and also evaporated cane syrup. I think the cane syrup especially is just less-processed white sugar. So I won't buy a bunch of these again, even if they're on sale!

I'm just getting ready to pack some veggies and water, as I have to work today. We got some pink lady apples yesterday and they are so good too, I'll have to take one of those too.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #647  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Ann...we love pink ladys around here!! I hope you have a GREAT successful day today!! Keep up the great work!

I'm having some pretty good days myself lately! Sticking to plan like I'm supposed to be and getting in those bike rides. I'm looking forward to having a very nice weigh in for the last one! Might as well end this thing on a high note right!

Did everyone else decide the challenge was over? I hope all is well with the Red team!!! Good luck with meeting all your goals!!

~melissa
Old 07-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #648  

S/C/G: 178.5/160/135

Height: 5'2''

Hello, everyone! I am still here and on plan, I've just been gone for 4 days and now I am packing to move next Friday.
This challenge has been great for me, in the sense of keeping me on plan for 3months. My failing before has always been wanting quick results and quitting when it didn't happen. I have learned the tortoise approach is better that the hare when it comes to weight loss.
Thanks to all of you, and especially Melissa for all the work you did to keep this thing going.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #649  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

EW moving! Not fun! I hope it all goes smoothly for you!! Good luck to you with all your goals! You are going to win this battle!! Slow and steady, you'll get there!!

~melissa
Old 07-16-2007, 01:28 AM   #650  

S/C/G: 178.5/160/135

Height: 5'2''

Thank you, Melissa, yes, moving is no fun!
I hope you have success with all your goals, too.