Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 06:27 AM   #76  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Saturday - Birth of Leonardo Da Vinci (1452, Anchiano, Italy)

Diet Coaches/Buddies – Left the supermarket with bags of planned purchases but NO Easter extras, CREDIT moi. I am so drawn to hot cross buns even though I remember being disappointed the last time I had one because it's just a sweet roll with raisins topped by two strips of sugar icing. Only came home with one half-pint of blueberries - they are from Florida but are still pricy. And I bought a butternut squash for DW. It was on sale and just looked compelling. I love being married to a woman who appreciates being surprised with a butternut squash. It's great because it can sit on the kitchen counter looking elegant until she has time to plan it into her weekly meal plan.

Spent two hours talking with a friend at a coffee shop. I didn't order any of their better-than-real-life pastry thingies, CREDIT moi. And, to top it off, my evening snack was exactly half a mango - one of my favorites.

nationalparker – Always Kudos for standing down Friday donuts. Your kale wild rice sounds yummy - never heard of that combination. Are you painting the canvas portion of your offset patio umbrella?

curlyjax - Waving back toward Florida. Have a relaxing trip.

Readers -
Quote:
Chapter 9 Psychological Traps

Reflect and Recommit: Why I Want to Escape This Trap

Making an initial eating mistake doesn't have to be a problem. Eating an unplanned piece of cake may not even show up on the scale tomorrow morning. But compounding the initial mistake with more - well, those compounded mistakes will show up the very next day.

If you had always known how to get back on track immediately after one mistake, wouldn't you have spared yourself years of struggle?

Work on identifying your getting off track traps right now so you'll be prepared to spot them immediately next time. Left unaddressed, these traps have the potential to turn a minor stumble into a long, prolonged fall. But if you master these traps, you can minimize the damage of all other traps. Take a few minutes to write one final summary reminder card to motivate you to make changes and keep making changes, so you can avoid or escape from your traps.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., Deborah Beck Busis, The Diet Trap Solution, Train Your Brain to Lose Weight and Keep It Off for Good (Blue book), pg. 218
Old 04-15-2017, 08:22 AM   #77  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Catching my breath here

Coaches!

Hello. It seems that much as I try I cannot get a full day off. I work mostly for myself and I can't get the boss to give me time off! Ugh.

My steamroller printmaking event (good explanation of this here) has received unanimous support from the Potters' Guild and the committee that runs the tea room/gallery on site. I talked to the Weavers' guild's 2 co-presidents who said they approve of holding the event on our shared site but the members need to vote. This will happen Wednesday. If approved I will go ahead with this on August 19th. This event is a dream-come-true for me. But lots of work ahead.

In addition, this is my Team Firing Week for the potters' guild. I'm a team leader and had to make a team schedule for firing the kilns, loading and unloading them from yesterday to next Friday. I hope to be away next weekend to see the Chagall exhibit at the Musee Des Beaux-Arts in Montreal, plus another exhibit called Papier, which is works on paper. I leave from Ottawa with the Printmakers' group on a school bus to go to these art shows. It is FREE for members to take the bus trip there and back! I need only get myself to Ottawa.

Today I go to the makerspace to learn how to use their new vinyl cutter. Then I will use it to cut lettering for the print exchange show I have up and running with no signage or poster or anything! Not good but whatever. It will be remedied in a classy way today!

I'm also trying to complete my own pots for the sale. There is more but you get it.

Busy days push food to the back. I have managed to hover lower on the scale 264-266 but am not losing. It's been 6 weeks since I've lost. My clinic visit is coming on Friday. Last time I was 262. And that was the last time I was 262! I am getting more and more on plan and I really liked the Beck quotes Billblueeyes posted all week. Makes me want to write them out. I so so so easily "forget" or dismiss or ignore my own reasons to lose weight. I only "remember" when I am asked to stand in a photograph, or submit my photo for something which is happening more and more.
As karenrn says, I don't have a herd of daughters to look after me either!

And, as if this isn't enough, I am putting in a job application for a near perfect part-time job. It's to be a curator for a local gallery 24/hrs a week good pay and exactly what I am doing now for the guilds' for no pay! They are accepting applications until they find the right person. It hasn't happened yet and I need to complete the cover letter where I toot my own horn like a sensitive megalomaniac. I want to have it done and gone so it's in the gallery director's email box when she gets there Monday morning.

So, for today, I have a food plan.
I only need to do what is in front of me today knowing I have planned ahead and everything will get done.

Thanks for reading.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:14 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 173/178/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning. Coaches.

A few days left of vacation. I have to get serious about attacking some term papers today. I will give myself Sunday off to celebrate Easter with family and then finish the rest on Monday. Woke up from a "teacher's dream." My students weren't prepared to take the AP test and it was my fault. Sheesh. I hate those.I guess it is what makes me good at my job, though. A peer at work told me last month that he thought I was in my forties (I'm 53) not just because of the way I looked but because of my energy. I want the last day I teach to be my best day as a teacher. That is my goal.

Food and I are in a grudge match. I do not want to eat ANY of my normal healthy veggies during vacation. It is ridiculous how much sugar I have been eating. I have committed to a green smoothie for lunch and that is IT! If I have to be a clock watcher until dinner like I was yesterday, so be it. I can do something for one day that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

silverbirch: Super congrats on sitting while eating. A miraculous transformation.
nationalparker: How great that you know you have lost the weight before so you can be confident about doing it again.
BBE: Thought of you while I watched Hidden Figures. You are one of the few I know who would understand the math on the chalkboards.

Last edited by maryann; 04-15-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:35 PM   #79  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Just a beautiful day all around on my end. Food was on plan, but it's easy to stick to it on the most abundant phase. My new year's resolution to work in more new to us recipes continues - we grilled "key west" chicken (tamari, lime juice, jalapeno, crushed garlic,lime juice, etc.) and I made a mango salsa, which was delectable, to go along with it. Tried to figure out a Brussels sprout salad recipe but no luck - so went with straight roasted ones ... could not find marcona almonds (and I'd brought some back from Italy, but now can't find the small pkg - go figure).

Spent a lot of my time cooking and prepping but it was relaxing and had Pandora going with a few different music stations and house was wide open with fresh air. Brought in some blooming branches for vases - the sand cherry is always a favorite of mine in spring with all the pink blooms. A good restore yourself day. Back is still hurting from when I wrenched it the other day and now additional pain between shoulder blades. Hoping this passes before long. We walked on the trail last night under the stars around 11 p.m. until I needed to turn around as back was bothering me. Have left a lot of my office work for tomorrow, as well as meal prep for the week.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:37 AM   #80  

S/C/G: ?/136/125

Height: 5'5"

Good evening coaches,

I think this is the latest I have ever posted. Heck, I'm usually asleep by now. Today was spent prepping for the get together we had this evening. I can't believe how much time it takes. I did go to WW first and had a loss of 1.4 lbs which I was very happy about. The guys golfed this morning and my cousin and I did some shopping and then food prep. I had lots of healthy food and a few a little less so, but not sweets at all. My friends were grateful for no sweets so I was happy. It seems so often I would have something, no one would want to eat it because they had already had enough and then I would force them to take some home so I didn't have it and they probably threw it in the garbage. Didn't have to make it, eat it or force anyone to take it this time.

Otis is pooped from the party too. We put him in his crate for the short time when people were actually eating and then dh kept him on a leash. We were all sitting outside on the patio. We have a little living room set up and then some chairs that go to the table, so we had enough to accommodate the 9 people.

Personals tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Cousin and her husband will be leaving very early Monday morning.

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate Easter.
Old 04-16-2017, 03:51 AM   #81  
in development

Once again, eating when sitting down but far too much of it. The SO is in charge of food for today and tomorrow so that should help enormously. The day seemed to consist of running errands, clearing up and making meals. I go right off the rails when days are like this and there are too many of them at present. At least I got out a pair of pliers and pulled suckers off a wild damson tree.

Today I plan to cut back and feed a clump of chives, put up pea sticks for sweet peas and the purple-podded peas and repot some tarragon. I'd rather have the tarragon in the open ground but the slug and snail problem is too great here.

I'll also try to plan my meals in the black book. Perhaps I could cover it in green to make it closer to the notebook I really wanted!

karenrn, wonderful to hear that your friends were grateful for no sweets!

nationalparker, oh how I am in favour of 'restore yourself' days.

maryann, thank you for your congratulations on my sitting down. It's early days, of course, and I am quite shocked at how much I am eating. Perhaps I was grazing this amount before and didn't realise how much it was. Good luck with the clock watching, just for one day.

onebyone, how excellent to see those exhibitions in Montreal. I saw a Chagall exhibition at the Royal Academy in London a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Good luck with the curator application. It sounds good. And great to hear you are getting 'more and more' on plan. It can only help.

Bill, you're doing well, what with the butternut squash, blueberries and mango. Hot cross buns should only be for Good Friday in my book but they seem to be available all year round here. By the way, those 'pastry thingies' aren't worth bothering with - but you must know that already.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:44 AM   #82  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Sunday - Easter Sunday (33 A.D., Jerusalem)

Diet Coaches/Buddies – Didn't leave the dinner table until late; then didn't have ANY evening snack, CREDIT moi. Fruit is better than ice cream for evening snack and nothing is even better than that. It's better for me because it reminds me that I don't have to be nibbling all the time.

Spent some unscheduled time with the DGD for a burst of joy on a sunny day. She and I explored a backyard while her parents were looking at the inside of the house. She found every little thing on the ground, holding it up to me expectantly waiting for me to name it. She's now heard the words 'hockey puck' which she'll store until it suits her fancy to surprise some adult. She intently identifies every male as 'boy' - not yet getting the distinction between boy and man - accurately, and intentionally. Not sure why the boy/girl distinction is so high on her list of things to understand. Presumably, as a society, we're beating her over the head with this more than I imagined.

onebyone – I'm so excited about your steamroller printmaking event. What a way to allow kids to visually understand the printing process. Kudos for working to remember your reasons for wanting to lose weight.

silverbirch – Enjoying the images of your Siberian irises. Thanks for the reminder that we share DNA with "a simple wooden table." How do you eat your damson plums?

maryann - Ouch for the awful teacher's dream. My equivalent is the dream of showing up for a test and recognizing nothing. Congrats for the work you've done to look like you're in your forties.

nationalparker – Kudos for on plan and Double Kudos for on plan with such delectable recipes. We all need constant reminder that healthy eating doesn't need to be boring.

Karen (karenrn) - Kudos for hosting a meal with no sweets. And Yay for having friends/cousins who like that idea.

Readers -
Quote:
Conclusion Stay Free of Traps - for Life

Now that you've read about how to tackle the traps that prevent you from losing weight and keeping it off, do you feel empowered? Ready to dig in? We hope that the stories and suggestions in these pages have given you a new outlook and that you feel inspired to adopt the skills and strategies in this book. We've taken pains to be honest; we know that many weight-loss programs make outlandish promises about how easy dieting according to their plan will be. We know that making lasting changes in your eating can be challenging. We know that there's no such thing as a quick fix of a magic solution. But we've seen, time and again, that our research-based, common-sense approach works, both in the short run and in the long run.

We also hope you see that you're not alone in your struggles! Everyone who has had difficulty losing weight or maintaining weight loss has encountered similar struggles.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., Deborah Beck Busis, The Diet Trap Solution, Train Your Brain to Lose Weight and Keep It Off for Good (Blue book), pg. 221
Old 04-16-2017, 10:36 PM   #83  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Hello all, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate. A low-key day here, which was nice. Did a bunch of meal prep - turkey meatballs, turkey Italian sausage veg soup and coffee cake and biscotti to take in to work tomorrow. Threatened rain all day today, but little in the way of precipitation. In hindsight, we should have done more outside, but we just kind of hunkered down inside and tackled oddball things.

Finished "Textbook" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. Loved it. The randomness, yet continuity, of her thoughts.
gotta run now but will check in with personals tomorrow. But Silverbirch, kudos on continuing your focus on eating while sitting! Way to set mind and follow through. Speaking of irises, I am the lucky recipient of a gorgeous one that a squirrel must've buried in my garden for me. I dug the garden from the lawn about 12 years ago and it just showed up about four years ago. Nice gift!
Old 04-17-2017, 02:27 AM   #84  
in development

A drizzly day in the garden but I don't mind that at this time of year. I repotted a bay tree and some tarragon and moved a lot of homemade garden compost. We have a huge bay growing at the bottom of the garden which seeds and suckers like mad. I've had a long-term project to see how our bay seedlings do in pots. Today I'll go and buy some summer raspberries. I've worked out a support system, using agricultural fence posts I stashed a while ago and some wire.

I did the foot, flexibility and corrective exercise routine I'd been doing every day for months but had stopped last week. It's time to see my trainer but he's taking time off as his child is poorly. I will keep on with the routine, plus the weights. It's good to be able to work in the garden without aches and pain.

Food was OK although I did eat some biscuits (cookies) given to us as an Easter present by a neighbour. Thank you all for your support about my sitting down to eat! It made a difference yesterday as I heard maryann's words, 'miraculous transformation', in my head as I half-considered nibbling a little something. Virtuously, I walked on by. The SO made the food and it was good. It's easy to eat a little beef casserole and cabbage and feel very good on it.

nationalparker, what a kind squirrel! It sounds as though you're having a party at work! We have a bank holiday here (= general holiday).

Bill, glad the DGD has such high expectations of you! When the DB was small we used to call that sex/gender stuff 'Blue and Pink'. Just as you don't have to wear pink because you're a girl etc, you don't have to do 'girl' things or not do 'boy' things. We're never going to have enough female engineers or male carers if this stereotyping carries on! The recent extreme pinkification of girlhood horrifies me. [In answer to you. These damsons only fruit very rarely. I just eat them from the tree. Now, I'll sit down on the grass to do that, obviously! There are also sloes in the hedgerow and they are much too tart to eat. I have made sloe gin in the past but as I'm not a drinker I don't do that any more.]

Old 04-17-2017, 05:00 AM   #85  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Monday - Patriot's Day (1775, Lexington and Concord)

Diet Coaches/Buddies – It was a good day. Did the standard Sunday walk with DW, CREDIT moi, wearing only a short sleeved shirt. I felt like I was exposing myself, LOL. The later walk to CVS to resolve a prescription order was just more fun in the sun. The issue was that their computer told me on the phone, with an absolute straight face, that I couldn't pick up the prescription until "March 16th." Discussing whether that meant one month ago or eleven months in the future was beyond the computer's intelligence. A human being behind the counter solved the problem easily. While walking home I passed a portable wheelchair ramp over the front steps of a house. It had been unfolded twice from the size of a portable table. I was intrigued; a wheelchair person had extended their range by bringing their own ramp. What a neat idea.

Eating was on plan, CREDIT moi. I planned for, then took, a handful of M&Ms from the bounty of candy and other delectables at social hour. I called that my morning snack. Later, a pushy adult, thrust a plastic egg in my hands, I suppose to save the kids who faced too many eggs hidden for them to hunt. I had to accept it. There was a top-shelf wrapped chocolate candy in it. I found a teenager and thrust it on him. It went directly in his mouth in one gulp. Problem solved. I skipped afternoon snack and had a half mango for evening snack. A good day indeed.

silverbirch – Such pleasure in the moment, "Virtuously, I walked on by" - Kudos. [LOL at the thought of you sitting on the grass to eat your damsons from the tree. I'm not a theologian and I've never asked myself the question whether Adam and Eve ate the apple standing or sitting. I join you in fighting the pink/blue stereotyping.]

nationalparker – I love "oddball things" days when I tick off items that have been annoying even if not critical. Kudos for all your food prep.

Readers -
Quote:

Using Escape Plans for Life's Varied Traps

To leave you with a bit of extra inspiration, we want to tell you how some of our dieters have used the skills they learned to escape from their traps to make meaningful and significant changes in other aspects of their lives.

Do you remember Maxine from the family trap? She had to conquer sabotaging thoughts about asking her family to make changes at home. When she came back to see me for a routine "booster" session a year after our treatment ended, I asked her which parts of our work together had been particularly helpful. Maxine told me that she had finally learned to be assertive with her family - and that had made all the difference.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., Deborah Beck Busis, The Diet Trap Solution, Train Your Brain to Lose Weight and Keep It Off for Good (Blue book), pg. 221
Old 04-17-2017, 12:15 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 173/178/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

So Easter was a holiday with me eating everything and drinking regular coffee. Hmmmm. I wonder why I felt blue and angry by the end of the day. Credit for talking to DH. Issues have been building up due to the three week crisis over the orchard flooding. The poor man has been working 24/7 to save the trees. I have done everything to help but we are forgetting the communication skills we have worked so hard to put into place. Credit for both of us acting like adults ( by that I mean delaying the gratification of blowing up at each other and saying sorry later.) I told him I felt very grateful he married me 16 years ago. All this is a "round about" way of saying I believe I can live with the holi-DAY I had and not make it a holi-WEEK because I resolved some of the issues that usually keep me off track with the food.

DH and DS are flying down to San Diego to see a Steely Dan concert tonite. It is DS favorite band and he "wants to see them before one of them dies." Since all his favorite music comes fro the 70s he is being realistic. I wish I was with them but I have work day today and then I am back with my students tomorrow.

Looking at last week as a whole, I was very successful. I exercised five days, did PT exercises, took very little additional medication for neck pain or anxiety, spent quality time with DS. I declare it a win.

Have a good week.

Last edited by maryann; 04-17-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:31 PM   #87  

S/C/G: ?/136/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning coaches,

I had extra things to eat over the weekend, but they were planned extras and I didn't go over the extra weekly points that I am allowed. Now it is Monday and I'm back to the routine. My exercise today was just a walk with Otis. My cousin and her husband left at 5:30 this morning. They have about a 9 hour drive home. We had a really nice visit and her husband seemed comfortable visiting too. Otis is tired today which he always seems to be after extra people in the house. Heck so am I, but not too bad. I'm doing the laundry and will get the bedroom ready for the next guests which are in 8 or 9 days.

This morning I got an email from the kitchen design people. I am so inexperienced in any of this, but all we got for our $250 consult fee was a bid which tells how much they would charge and what they would do for us, not a single idea. They would charge $3000 for the kitchen and $1500 for the bathroom. Since she does not have an education in design, she is just a creative person, and I have no idea what she would plan I doubt seriously we will be signing their contract. In my mind and I think in dh's too, it was just a waste of time and $250. I will talk to Hiking Suzanne who has more experience in this sort of thing. I said to dh, "It just makes me want to 1) Do nothing, or 2) Just move." Okay, maybe not realistic, but I am out of my comfort zone and if I were going to stress eat this is leading me that way. I won't do it though. Not enough stress for that.

Maryann Good job on the successful week. I love Steely Dan too and I bet I have a couple of their albums in the closet.

Bill Great that you passed the chocolate on.

Silverbirch Ummm, raspberries, I think they are my favorite. Sounds like you're getting your exercise in the garden.

Nationalparker It will be nice to have that meal prep done and it always sounds so good. I still have some of the Italian sausage vegetable soup in the freezer. I think I will pull it out and we'll have it tomorrow.

Have a great start to the week everyone.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:28 AM   #88  
in development

Good morning.

The day started well yesterday with an early visit to the garden centre where I invested in a new pair of garden shears. I also refused the offer of a small piece of cake at the farm shop. It was probably dry having been on a plate, I don't like white flour type cake unless it's very good indeed (this ends up meaning 'made by me'), and lots of fingers may have been touching it. No, thank you.

The day ended poorly after a boundary dispute. This will rumble on today as it merges into a planning dispute. As maryann says, communication skills are essential. Our neighbours are act first, appear reasonable later, then have a full-scale feud type of people. Talking over people, swearing and abuse aren't the way forward. I know not everyone has my view!

However, I did not eat much. I'm not sure what today will bring but a short bout of exercise first thing will stand me in good stead, I'm sure.

Tomorrow involves a lot of driving so I'll be planning and making food for the trip today. I've learnt that buying food on a journey is an increasingly unreliable way of being fed.

karenrn, is it usual practice to pay for a visit and a quote for the work from a contractor? $250 seems a lot to pay. Being out of your comfort zone is not all it's cracked up to be, in my opinion. Yes, raspberries are so delicious and I'm keen to have my very own.

maryann, how excellent to be able to look back over the week and see all the things you've achieved. Definitely a win! I hadn't realised that you were battling a flood now. That is hard. It's not an easy life, being a farmer - or being married to one.

Bill, that's very interesting info about the portable wheelchair ramp. Thanks. Good work at social hour. I suppose if you know that it and other social events with food are regularly going to present these kinds of challenges then you can make these kinds of effective plans.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:40 AM   #89  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Tuesday - The Great Earthquake (1906, San Francisco)

Diet Coaches/Buddies – A no snack day, CREDIT moi, helped stay on my eating plan. Dinner was lentils - a cool weather favorite that's good even though the temperatures were warm again. An evening snack of mango was planned, but didn't happen.

Exercise was walking to class, CREDIT moi, in the sunshine. I learned that Vasco da Gama, the Portuguese explorer that my childhood textbooks praised so highly, is despised in India. Apparently, the Portuguese indiscriminately sunk every peaceful Muslim trading vessel along the way of its travels and tortured the captains to get information about the location of the Spice Islands. Then bombarded undefended cities because they wouldn't trade with him because he had no goods to trade. Constantly I'm learning that my education was decidedly Western-centric.

silverbirch – Celebrating new garden shears - a big occasion since they last 20 years or so. Kudos for planning your food for today's driving.

maryann - Kudos for continuing to work the communication skills. I do hope the rains come to a better balance in California. I thought of you guys on the anniversary of the Great San Francisco Earthquake.

Karen (karenrn) - Yay for your Trainer Dog, Otis, for keeping you going. I'd expect some sort of idea of the results for a $250 fee - even if only a vague "move the triangle to the side wall to open space." Our experience was that our 'optimistic' kitchen designer specified cabinets that totaled 1" too long to fit the constrained space. She failed to account for the walls not being square - it's a 150 year old house, Duh! Fortunately, the cabinets were made locally on giant machinery. They took one of them, sliced off an inch, reconnected the end panel, and only charged me for making a new, 1" smaller door. We got off much easier and cheaper than could have happened.

Readers -
Quote:

Using Escape Plans for Life's Varied Traps

Maxine had learned to stick up for herself, telling her husband that she wouldn't be eating a second dinner with him when he came home at nine o'clock because she had already eaten with the kids. She then introduced more changes into the household. Maxine told me she had had an "Aha!" moment when I asked her. "Why is it okay if you're unhappy, but it's not okay if Mike is unhappy?" That question had been a turning point for her. She began to recognize that she had been acting unentitled in other ways. She began to grasp, for the first time in her adult life, that her needs and desires were as legitimate as everyone else's.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., Deborah Beck Busis, The Diet Trap Solution, Train Your Brain to Lose Weight and Keep It Off for Good (Blue book), pg. 222
Old 04-18-2017, 10:38 PM   #90  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Default Tuesday?

Coaches:

Hello. I've been super busy and with it my food is erratic but today I think I turned the corner, and my back, on the off-plan fare. Actually, truth be told, I actually felt like I HAD an active real life plan today and not only felt like that but acted like it. This acting part is the most important part. The thinking and fretting parts don't really make changes happen. They are probably actually supreme saboteurs.

I've been trying to get a resume and cover letter together for a curator job and my over-tired brain has stalled out on me. I can't seem to cull my information into the one page format requested by the gallery. It's very distressing and I have abandoned this mission three days running. I really want to get something in and I will attempt it again in the morning. I think I have a good chance at the job. I've been doing that kind of work, for free, for the potters' guild, for at least 3 years now. The guild version is really on my own terms though. It's not at the professional level this would require of me. But then again, this job pays good coin and I would certainly welcome that for a few years. DH would too.

Exhausted once again. I'm off to bed. Good night all!
Closed Thread