Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 08:29 AM   #1  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Arrow Mini Declutter- February 29 - March 6, 2016

Let's leap into our messiest of messes, our cluttered countertops, table and closets. Let's march ahead and clear our way to SPRING... coming this month!!!

What's on your agenda this week?
Old 02-29-2016, 08:50 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hope nobody minds an "Inching Into Beck" interloper.

I am on the declutter trail as well. Been sorting old photos, keeping special ones and pitching many when I don't recognize the people. I have two friends who are approaching death and the families have asked for old photos - too bad it took that to motivate a clean-up!

Agenda for rest of the week? Tackling the food storage parts of my pantry to discard stale-dated things and wash the shelves. Herbs and spices will go into glass jars instead of lurking in leaking and un-labelled plastic bags from Bilk Barn!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:17 AM   #3  
persist

Hi Ruthxxx. Glad you've stopped by! I have quite a few of those unmarked baggies of Bulk Barn spices too! I was just searching for cumin the other day and found three baggies and some in my spice rack. I have two cupboards that are really messed up and I need to sort through them. Thanks for the reminder.

For myself since I got this stupid cold I missed my deadline which is tied to our garbage pickup schedule. "real" garbage-the green garbage bag kind- happens every other week and today was the day but being sick totally threw me off and I didn't get anything extra out there. I did toss the obvious from the fridge which I am glad of. Credit there.

My plans for the week are mostly for living room, kitchen and surfaces to get cleared off. I am going away for 5 days next week and then the week after for a week so I don't want DH to have to stare at my clutter. I want view in the living room to be free and clear.

Today I will tackle the coffee table: top and underneath. Just a little bit of work that I hope I can do inspite of this rotten cold.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:10 PM   #4  
persist

I managed to clean off the top of the coffee table today. Still sick. Kinda muddled but I already feel better every bit helps move me forward.

Last edited by onebyone; 03-03-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Closed Thread