Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 08:36 AM   #31  

S/C/G: ?/136/125

Height: 5'5"

It may be a long time before I figure out if Ebay is worth it, but if I figure it out I'll let you know, national parker. I made three batches of dog food yesterday to get it in the freezer to cover the time I'm in Washington. After going to the gym and doing that I felt like just sitting, BUT I got up and got the patio furniture scrubbed and the patio hosed off. I cleaned the area near the doors on the back, but didn't get the windows washed. I'm giving myself lots of credit anyway.

Today it will just be the gym and then a friend will be in town from a few hours away. Might try to look up on You-tube about selling on Ebay. I have actually done Craigslist before and it is easy. Helped a friend sell his car.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 192/192/140

Height: 5'4"

Putting all my already there stuff to do....today's task will be to put together an exercise bike I ordered. It came yesterday, but after lugging it to my car at work, then lugging it into my house, I decided against trying to put it together last night. I figured my "frustration" quota was probably pretty high already and no sense trying to put together something that has a little frustration built in, lol.

Today, should be calmer. My goal is to set that up in my bedroom so I can hop on it first thing out of bed for at least 10-15 minutes each morning.

My secondary goal for today is to take out to my car some of the bags of stuff that needs to be donated. They've been sitting in my living room for a few days now, and I'm tired of looking at them.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:53 PM   #33  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up new goals

Hi

Tomorrow I am going to do a studio cleanup. I have so many unread newspapers you wouldn't believe it. I only need the local news sections from each of them and I can toss the rest. That should cut my newspaper pile way way down yet still make me feel I have material to work with for my art projects.

So, yeah, my focus will be on the news papers in the studio tomorrow and I will report back in as to how I did. I will spend 3 hrs at the studio working on this and if I get that done I will work at clearing off my desk surfaces. I am going to ahve a friend in there helping me print something so I need the space.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #34  

My goal for this weekend:

Put together that exercise bike that I have just been looking at for 4 days.

Clean out any part of the spare room, which I have not done.

Shopping for a friend's birthday present.

What I have done:

Take out those bags of clothes for Goodwill to my car
Started declutter of counters in my living room
Old 08-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #35  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Default started.

Hi

Just reporting in. I spent 2.5 hrs with the studio newspaper sorting and I emptied out one box and a bag. I was completely overwhelmed with how much lays inf ront of me there, and at home, and so I packed it in and came home. But not before talking to my landlord there about a major rent hike and then worrying that I may not be able to afford my studio OR to afford my studio I have to get rid of my storage space = get rid of my stuff as I have nowhere to put anything yet again. Again again again.

The other soluton is to make more money, consistently, over the year. So I'm feeling a little depressed but whatever. I still have to clean the studio and the house. And I did make a start so I will go back to seeing he positive.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:29 PM   #36  

Project 1 complete...put together my new exercise bike and have put a little time in on it already. Must. Get. Padded. Seat, lol.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:55 AM   #37  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

7 days left until Autumn Equinox.

On the occasion of my last post, I had pulled out the sewing machine to fix work shirts. While in my closet, I came across a quilt I started 15 years ago while still in Alaska. I looked and needed to make a decision.....send it to thrift unfinished and let go or finish it. I decided to finish it which presented challenges since I'm not a quilter. I needed to learn new skills (primarily binding) to finish it.

3 weeks later. Done. It feels good. It will go back in the spot where it was before since it's not pet friendly but I can pull it out when we have company. I learned many new skills and am ready to pull out another unfinished project before committing to any new ones.

I learn lots about myself here and this wasn't so possible before I decluttered and committed to keeping up with organizing/cleaning. Credit.

We are heading to a rental again so it was a perfect time to finish this. We did complete sealing our two main doors in our home and so for the first Winter since we've lived here (11 years) we won't have to shove towels in front of all the doors to seal the cracks. Yay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Quilt.jpg (23.3 KB, 7 views)
Closed Thread