Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Quick post

I am trying to avoid getting a second lunch by posting (which didn't happen last night because I was running late all round)

I have had a reasonable size lunch which I planned and I am telling myself that it is only 7 hours to dinner. Somehow that isn't reassuring. Perhaps a small snack before class at 2pm - I think my plan needs adjusting a little

Talk later coaches. Hope you are enjoying your long weekend
Old 05-25-2014, 10:31 PM   #212  
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GosfordGirl View Post
I am trying to avoid getting a second lunch by posting (which didn't happen last night because I was running late all round)

I have had a reasonable size lunch which I planned and I am telling myself that it is only 7 hours to dinner. Somehow that isn't reassuring. Perhaps a small snack before class at 2pm - I think my plan needs adjusting a little

Talk later coaches. Hope you are enjoying your long weekend
Yikes, Cheryl, Dr Yani stresses to not go more than 3.5-4 hours between meals so 7 seems excessive. I know that personally I do much better if I have a big lunch and snack, then I can almost skip dinner. Hoping you can figure out what works for you. Your body needs the calories early in the day so it can have them to burn. Something I read recently said that fasting seemed to work better if dinner was skipped rather than breakfast, sort of the same conclusion that you need the calories earlier in the day to keep your metabolism going.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:49 AM   #213  

Hi Coaches

Well I survived the hungries but I did get a snack - a small handful of Macadamia nuts (roasted) which are yummy and have all the good fats so all was well. I normally break my fast around midday and eat between midday and 8 pm (the form of intermittent fasting (IF) that I follow - 16:8). This means I have 2 meals - one at midday and another at around 7pm and that is usually OK but I think my lunch was too small - I need to load the calories towards lunch but I was at the canteen so not as good as it could have been. I am going to pack my bag for gym tomorrow and I have already packed my lunch (heavy on protein and fat and bigger than today). My weight is at last back to ticker or slightly under which is nice - but who knows where it will go next. But I am on plan and taking care so it will shift eventually. Exercise today is on track and will hit 10K by bedtime.

BillBE - Credit for a walk and easing into exercise. Green caterpillars have reappeared in my garden to devour my mint and parsley - I thought they went elsewhere in winter but given it is 27 degrees C (!) maybe things are different. So I am out there hunting for them and moving them elsewhere. Yes - plug and play is wonderful indeed. Only one croissant is a triumph btw.

Maryann - Dealing with Telecoms would challenge a saint I imagine so you did well to not lose it really. LOL at "very resentful it won't drop despite the fact I won't discipline myself to make it drop" - I so relate to this

ForMyGirls - waving back. Will wait to hear how things are going

Debbie (Lexxiss) - I like the sound of a weed torch! There should be a green caterpillar torch - that would be satisfying. But I can't even step on them - I put them in the green waste bin and hope they get dinner somewhere else

Rosebud - nice to see you back - and it seems you have made all sorts of progress so credit. Your exercise regimen is impressive and you meal solutions sound like something I should borrow.

Tricia - So many theories, so many options! I like the research which says that snacks and grazing all day is a bad thing. I like IF but I need to be careful about eating enough. I looked at the IF link from the "Weighty Matters" blog (it seems we look at the same health literature ) and I read that paper you are referring to about loading calories at breakfast and lunch (as mentioned in the comments to the IF article) and reducing or deleting the load at dinner - interesting. I will finish this n=1 experiment and then think about that approach. I find it easier to go without breakfast than dinner but will consider it. Hope the aftermath of the URTI (upper resp tract infect) isn't too severe - mine went on a bit but I am good now
Old 05-26-2014, 04:54 AM   #214  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Monday - Memorial Day - Sally Ride Day

Diet Coaches/Buddies – More walking, CREDIT moi, despite the threatened rain. Once again, I realized that getting wet on the walk home wouldn't be a big deal - I own alternative clothes. I was wearing a Travelsmith casual sport coat that tickles my photographer-on-a-safari fantasy that should be able to survive a deluge and still look fresh. Or better put, look no worse since it begins with a rumpled look. I particularly wanted to wear it since it didn't fit six months ago when I carried a few extra pounds. It's a burst of validation to look in my closet and see clothes that make me feel good and fit.

Eating was sufficiently on plan, CREDIT moi. I took a morning snack that I'd hoped to skip. A friend put out his homemade bread sticks one hour from the oven; I thoroughly enjoyed one. Separate CREDIT moi for not grabbing a second or third. I compensated a bit by making my peanut butter sandwich lunch out of two smallish bread ends; the mental compensation was more important than the caloric compensation.

Cheryl (GosfordGirl) – Yep, I join the thought that 7 hours without eating is a challenge. Saying that makes me think about my own plan were I have lunch about 11:30 and dinner anywhere between 5:30 and 7:30 depending on DW's schedule. But that's why I have a scheduled afternoon snack. Yay for your Macadamia nuts with all their good fats. [Ouch for green caterpillars. I love the idea of a "green caterpillar torch" - that would get me out helping DW in her gardens.]

nationalparker – Extra Kudos for "put it back in the container" with the Thai leftovers. It's so validating to realize that we can still made good choices even after starting down the wrong path. Steady stream of supporting thoughts for you and your parents. I, too, am an admirer of elder caregivers both family and not for their uber patience.

Rosebud170 – LOL at, "caught up or on the way to being caught up!" Kudos for an ambitious exercise regime. I'd find 10 grams a challenge for a snack unless it's a protein shake.

Tricia (AZtricia) - Ouch for a dead washer. Yay for not having to do laundry for a week, LOL. Happy hamburger grilling today.

Readers -
Quote:
day 16 Prevent Unplanned Eating

what are you thinking?
If you're having sabotaging thoughts about the necessity of giving up spontaneous eating, prepare Response Cards.

Sabotaging Thought: I deserve to be able to eat what I want.
Helpful Response: If I want all the benefits of being thinner, I just can't eat whatever I want without planning. I have to make "I deserve to be thinner and feel good about myself" a much higher priority than "I deserve to make spontaneous choices about what I eat."

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 151.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:00 AM   #215  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

No internet after work yesterday, but I did try. credit. Now I'm in my final 1/2 before work. My smoothie is made and sitting downstairs waiting for me. Spontaneous exercise this morning....went out and started the 1980 Tercel, which has now been sitting for 7 months. Miraculous! I'll drive it to work this morning, which is exercise in itself, so DH has the opportunity to go somewhere if he wishes.

Food was good yesterday. I made a plan for work "no food" and I stuck to it. Credit. I brought a breakfast burrito home for DH and I to split for dinner. I had my friend make it for me....cooking the hashbrowns w/o oil. She wanted to pick through the old stuff and I (uncomfortably) stood my ground. She did it and I was happy to stay my course.

BBE, I absolutely love having a closet full of clothes that fit. It's such a motivator to keep up with my goals, no matter what. I did just purchase 2 pairs of capris at Costco (in a smaller size) and am glad to add them to my repertoire, even though I usually tend not to purchase much since my goal is still to be smaller. We head to Florida June 21 and I needed something a little more suited to that climate.

nationalparker, I do have a sleep disorder and I've learned to sleep when I can. I usually get 5-7 hours, although last night I had 10, with 2 hours of reading inbetween. When I sleep it's hard and deep and I always seem to feel rested. My DH is a restless sleeper which "I think" is what often wakes me at 2 or 3am.

MaryAnn, hope you are recovering from your phone mess. I've had several, and they are super frustrating! Definitely a time to use our "Food wont fix this" mantra!

everyone else!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 05-26-2014 at 08:04 AM.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #216  
Green Tomatoes

Taking our own food on vacation worked brilliantly. That may be the last time we go to that particular place. We went there so frequently in recent years because it's the town where our nephew lives. This week's event was his high school graduation and he's off to college, so there may be no reason to go back. He was salutatorian, so we actually got to here him speak!

This is a transferable skill -- now that we know that we like that sort of place (a condo with a kitchen), we'll probably stay in others. It's great to know that I can request that they don't stock the fridge.

Since I've been back, I've had one bad day and two good ones. And very little planning. I have a plan for today.

WI: NA kg, Exercise: +30 1160/1500 minutes for May, Food: NA op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Lexxiss: DH is using a weed torch this year. Works perfectly on the brick patio for all those weeds that grow up between the cracks.

Last edited by gardenerjoy; 05-26-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Starting the Simple Start version of W.W. I will go food shopping to stock up on a few items. I know my body will go through major sugar withdrawals this week so I will plan to take it easy. Spent a wonderful day in San Francisco - first at the Ferry Building (much like your Faneuil Hall, BBE) then watching the Bay then a 50th Bday with friends of 30 plus years. So I feel filled up and enough. A good time to start.

Nationalparker: I actually did call phone people and they gave me a $100 credit. Yeah!

AZTricia: Grilling is a good idea. I think we will do turkey burgers.

Lexxiss: You are a wonder. There is no way I could figure out how to install a toilet.

GosfordGirl. Credit for planning your exercise by packing your clothes the day before. That has always really helped me stay on track with exercise.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #218  

Hi all!
I'm way behind reading the forum. I have been traveling and it's hard to keep in touch.

I am mostly doing well…. The "no seconds" rule has been very helpful.

Automatic eating is HARD to unlearn. Usually it happens honestly before I have time to even think about my "No Choice" rules or the No-S diet. Presumably I will get better with practice. (Does this happen?)

I also have a hard time when I'm eating at restaurants where there is unhealthy food--I have noticed (but only after-the-fact, in each case) that I tend to automatically take a *tiny* portion from a shared platter (e.g. at Chinese restaurants) onto my own plate. Then when I'm done with it I remember my "no seconds" rule and I don't know what to do, because I wasn't thinking, to start with, that that would be the entirety of my meal. So far I just take more--but then I think I do end up eating more than if I'd just taken myself a "full serving" to start with.

I feel REALLY GOOD about my eating this weekend. As I said I'm traveling, right now for a wedding, and there were essentially two wedding dinners--one on Saturday night and one last night at the reception itself. In both cases I didn't take seconds of the entrees AND I left some desserts on my plate, the latter of which especially is almost unheard of for me. AND I was proud that I did remember the "no seconds" rule before helping myself to dessert at the wedding. It was a Greek wedding so there was a very long buffet table full of dessert options, and instead of just helping myself to whatever looked good as I walked down the table--which would have overloaded my plate or required multiple plates--I remembered the "no seconds" rule of the No-S diet and walked up and down the buffet table once just to see which few things looked BEST, then picked up a plate and walked down the table again just selecting those few things. And again even some of them ended up being better than others so I just ate the best.

I still ate a few different desserts, but given how out-of-control I typically am around sugar, again, I felt very pleased. It felt amazing to feel like "the type of person who leaves some cake uneaten on her plate"!

Hope everyone's well!
freely
Old 05-26-2014, 08:19 PM   #219  

S/C/G: 304/294/200

Hello everyone,

Still here lurking as I had a really busy week last week with company at our place. My goal last week was to maintain and I did. Credit.

Planning on a good week with food. I have meetings in the city two days this week so will need to be really vigilant about where I eat. One thing I read in the Diet Fix which makes sense to me was that you can sort of predict that a day where you eat in a restaurant is a day you likely lose no weight and a week with I think he said 3 or 4 restaurant meals is a week you probably won't lose weight. That makes sense to me. I am going to try to stick with salads, dressing on the side and no carbs at those meals. Hopefully that helps.

Take care!
Old 05-26-2014, 10:38 PM   #220  
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Good day, OP food/exercise.

Woke to the smell of herb bread baking. Had it for sandwiches at lunch and with grilled steak for dinner- yum! Two pound loaf all gone! Spent HOURS with dh trying to learn Quicken and trying to do finances and budget electronically with all accounts linked. I think I need a training class!! We finally have everything inputted and in the correct category. It looks as if it might be easy to maintain, but the setup is time intensive. Sun is heading down so it is a good time to go walk puppy.

CeeJay Awesome that you have a plan for your restaurant week. Kudos for maintaining.

freely welcome back HUGE kudos for your dessert resistance and plan!

maryann Hope your burgers were yum and that the new plan works well for you. Wishing you a better week than you expect as you withdraw from sugar

gardenerjoy Awesome that you had a good week and were able to hear your nephew speak. Congrats to him!!

Lexxiss Hurray for smoothies and your firmness in a healthy dinner choice.

BillBlueEyes Loved your description, you are awesome with your word pictures. So glad you are able to wear something so enjoyable. Kudos for resisting those extra bread-sticks.

GosfordGirl/Cheryl Glad you were able to survive with your small snack. LOVE macadamia nuts! Kudos for OP and high step count. I agree that the research seems to support that grazing is not as healthy as meals. Too funny that we are reading the same articles! So glad you are on the mend.

From Dr Yani FB: "Prescience and truth about miracle weight loss cures from a 1929 medical weight management textbook."

Last edited by AZtricia; 05-26-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:15 AM   #221  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

hello, all! Not a bad eating day - but that wasn't on my radar much during the day. Mom is still in hospital, moving to rehab hopefully tomorrow. Dad is still uber worried about her. Went to see her tonight before rushing to the market and home to make him dinner, as my brother and his wife came over to relieve me for a bit. Time would have been better spent sleeping for an hour. Frustrated at the visit - she asked not one word about dad, just went on and on about the food there and how small the egg salad was chopped. Finally I broke into her list of what she's managed to eat there to tell her that dad was a bit better today than eysterday. Brother's wife thinks it's a way to be in denial about death. After all, she was too ill to get to her own mom's funeral a few years ago. But a few weeks later she could travel to clean out the condo. I don't know that I agree. A few days I was talking to her about Dad and she interrupted, asking me to tear the inserts out of magazines before I stored them. I had to just leave the room. I feel that Dad is so worried about her and I wonder if she even thinks of him or is it all self-centered? I'm really struggling with this tonight and it's not my concern, but in a way, I'm resenting it. I feel like saying, Sorry, Mom - you can eat if you want to but Dad can't breathe like he wants to.

SIL (why didn't I call her that before?) made me a beautiful "thing" card/bookmark/page/? that exudes peace and serenity in a namaste pose from something I sent her earlier. It will be my touchstone to calm me down for the rest of this visit.

Dad's appt with oncologist to determine moving forward with chemo or not is tomorrow. I am so, so nervous. Dr. said when the decision is made to not seek treatment, they call in hospice. I have every respect and desire to utilize hospice toward the end, but if it's called NOW, my dad will wither quickly. I'm so torn. Two chemos in, cancer hasn't advanced. Two to go. Will it benefit at all?

Thanks, all, for letting me "journal" on here tonight.

Sister has determined that SHE will set the schedule of what appointments she handles when she replaces me, instead of working jointly with my brother who is trying to keep his business going through this as well. He's committing 40 hours a week to our folks between marketing, Rx runs, dr. appts., visits, relieving me of "watch" so I can run an errand, etc. And she wants to dictate the schedule when she gets here. Hm. I SAY I will ignore it but it's hurtful and embarrassing to have a siblign so self-centered and obnoxious.

I cannot remember who said you absolutely CAN pick your family - but whoever it was here gave me the freedom to do just that down the line. Thank you.

Last edited by nationalparker; 05-27-2014 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:34 AM   #222  

S/C/G: 194 / ticker / - 5 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Hi Coaches,

I’m travelling now. Many restaurants. Seem to be doing ok (love No S for this – is it on a plate? Ok then) and I brought stuff to exercise in my hotel room. All is well.

Nationalparker: I’m pretty much in awe that you can pay attention at all to your eating and posting at the moment. Such huge credit. Your sister sounds so very frustrating. I’m glad you’re actively cultivating your peace and well-being -- smart.

Tricia: There is NOTHING better than fresh baked bread (although I believe I am anti-herb – maybe I just haven’t had the right herbed bread yet.) Ugh re Quicken. I am planning to start using some electronic budget type software once I’m back in the States (in just a few weeks now – yikes.)

Ceejay: Credit for meeting your goal. I hope you rock the restaurants and it sounds like you’re prepared to do just that. I like to get the super fancy way too expensive salads to make me feel like I’m being naughty but by spending too much instead of eating too much. I have no idea why my psyche is so juvenile, it just is.

Hi, freely, well done at the wedding. That is HUGE. I have definitely found that all those automatic eating behaviors stop being automatic with No S. I had the same problem at first, where I was nibbling in the kitchen before I sat down, or reaching for seconds because the bowl was still there, etc. and then remembering, oh year, don't do that. Now I virtually never have the behaviors I don’t want without thinking. That’s not to say I never have the undesirable behaviors, I’m just clearly choosing to do a thing rather than not noticing I’m doing a thing. It is astounding to me how much weight I’ve lost just from cutting out extracurricular eating. Given what I’m eating now and still losing weight I’m like jeez how much was I eating before?

Maryann: Credit for trying new strategies as needed. I am rooting hard for you.

Joy: Hats off to your nephew and you too. Credit for implementing the cooking-on-vacation plan.

Lexxiss: Lots of credit in your post: smoothie, posting, exercise, OP, extra healthful choices within your plan (no oil), and standing your ground. Well done all around.

BBE: Thanks for posting about mental compensation and its importance. I know exactly what you mean and it’s helpful to see it written down like that. I am so looking forward to buying some clothes that fit. I am still wearing all the same things that fit 35 pounds ago and I know I’ll look so much better once I’m wearing stuff that fits. The thing that’s most annoying is that tops that used to be perfectly modest are now occasionally more racy than I want to be at work. Do I ever remember this when getting dressed? No.

Cheryl: Lots of credits in your post but I am applauding your focus on the behavior and trusting that the scale will follow. So smart.

Last edited by flnu; 05-27-2014 at 05:37 AM. Reason: update ticker
Old 05-27-2014, 05:38 AM   #223  

Default Tuesday evening

Coaches

Running late tonight because it is my gym night. Have dinner in the oven.

Credits
- Went to gym
- Packed lunch
- Walked over 9K steps so far
- Healthy dinner in oven but I keep snacking on things when I go to tend to it - stop it!
- Still working on the recipe project - do a little each day. I really want to get to the point that I can actually do complete menus for the week. Can barely do one for the next day

BillBE - Credit for enjoying being able to wear things that didn't fit recently. That is true reward. And huge credit for only one bread stick

Debbie (Lexxiss) - not sure what a 1980 Tercel is but starting it sounds like an accomplishment after 7 months of no starts. Ah - I just googled it and it is a Toyota Corolla. Hope you made it to work!

Gardenerjoy - So glad your trip went well. And your travel arrangements seem like the kind of thing that would be useful to try. I often request in hotels that they empty the bar fridge - so I can put my own stuff in there. Doesn't work so well in Australia but works a treat in Asia

Maryann - How is it going with Simple Start? Yay for new beginnings - they have a way of sparking new interest so hope it goes well

Ceejay - Great to see you here. Yes - DF has a realistic approach to eating out and makes sense about realistic expectations for those sorts of events. You plan of salads, and low carbs makes sense and I hope it works and keeps you nourished

Tricia - waking up to the smell of baking bread sounds so homely and delicious! You are like this domestic goddess to me - amazing. I have yet to spend the time to master YNAB - You Need a Budget. But I am having a week off in June (2 weeks away!) and that is on the agenda. Also the girls go to my sisters for a few weeks so I get to be free of distractions and early morning walks for a bit (I do my best 'work' early morning and in my PJs - the dogs sort of interfere with that ).

Nationalparker - sounds like your family is split down the middle in the empathy department. Hang in there - you are doing well by your kindred spirit father and brother. It is interesting that your father is genuinely concerned about your mother - she is his partner and the bonds are different

What is the country code for Canada! I am irritated that I have to fax someone there and of course they don't include it (as most people in the states don't but at least I know that one 1) where we in little known Australia always have it in our signatures

ETA - flnu - great to see you here - we passed in the ether. Hope your travelling is going well and I like your pragmatic approach to your diet. Take care

Last edited by GosfordGirl; 05-27-2014 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:52 AM   #224  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Tuesday - Rachel Carson's 107th Birthday

Diet Coaches/Buddies – Talked with friends who'd just watched The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio, leading me to read a few pages from the book. Makes me want to stop writing. Every single sentence from F. Scott Fitzgerald gladdens the heart. They flipped to their favorite lines to read aloud. That man puts out sentence after sentence. I ate reasonably enough, CREDIT moi, at a traditional Memorial Day BBQ - meaning that I didn't have quadruple servings of everything. Could have done better, but I did skip two meats being served.

Minor exercise, Ouch. I did wander the aisles of Whole Foods on an errand where I sampled fiddle heads under my accounting system where veggies have no calories. (At dinner I had corn on the cob even though I know it doesn't count as a veggie.)

Joy (gardenerjoy) – Just wallops me upside the head that one can bring themselves to request in advance that the FREE food not be put in the fridge. Wonder if I can call Whole Foods to request that FREE samples be withheld from 2-3pm so I can shop on plan.

CeeJay - A week with company is a challenge - Kudos for achieving a maintenance week. A four-restaurant-meal week needs work just to stay at maintenance.

Debbie (Lexxiss) – Miracle indeed that a 34 year old Toyota starts right up. Our Corolla of that vintage had to be put down because the thin metal uni-body had rusted to unsafe. Kudos for splitting a breakfast burrito for dinner - great reminder of the challenge of restaurant portion sizes. (Don't understand the sentence beginning, "She wanted to pick through the old stuff... .")

Cheryl (GosfordGirl) – Splendid set of credits for the day - Kudos. LOL at "but I keep snacking on things when I go to tend to it - stop it!"

maryann - Bon Voyage on the "Simple Start version of W.W." Now I'm longing to get back to San Francisco.

nationalparker – Feeling your mom's pain at being separated from home and not being forced along the path of acceptance of your dad's condition. Your SIL does sound like a jewel helping with some serenity when it's difficult. Sending supportive thoughts for your dad's oncologist visit today.

Tricia (AZtricia) - So, "simply shrewd schemes" have been around since 1929 - Dr. Oz is old hat, LOL. Kudos for on-plan food and exercise with extra Kudos for tackling Quicken.

flnu - Mindfully traveling with restaurants is a Kudos worthy challenge. [I remember the first time I wore shirts that fit after hiding the loss of a few dozens of pounds under bulky sweaters - folks noticed the loss immediately. Yay for getting to choose some new clothes soon.]

freely - Yep, "Automatic eating is HARD to unlearn." and Yep, it gets easier. Super Kudos for terrific skills surveying a whole buffet table before selecting your meal. That strategy does wonders for making me acknowledge that I'm often drawn to old comfort foods that aren't so interesting and then move on to choosing a plate that appeals.

Readers -
Quote:
day 16 Prevent Unplanned Eating

what are you thinking?
If you're having sabotaging thoughts about the necessity of giving up spontaneous eating, prepare Response Cards.

Sabotaging Thought: I don't think that I can accept the fact that I can't eat spontaneously.
Helpful Response: I've been giving myself choices about what, when, and how much to eat for a long time, so it feels natural and right to do so. On the other hand, I have to face the fact that spontaneous eating doesn't work for me. The more often I say, NO CHOICE, to myself, the less I'll struggle.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 151.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:14 PM   #225  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

Today was filled with resistance. I'd start then stop....little nibbles a bite here and there. Nothing of any substance at work although I wanted it all. Planned dinner was DH grilling bison burgers. He's watching tv. Wanted fast food had something a lot healthier at home. These days happen. How I respond is my choice.credit for making a better choice.

BBE, yay for avoiding multiple meats! PS- I never knew until starting this job just how much oil/butter it takes to make crunchy hash browns reliably on the grill. The "old stuff" is no longer on my food agenda.
Closed Thread