Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 09:35 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 194 / ticker / - 5 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Hello Coaches,

I did do 30 minutes of work on the anxiety-provoking procrastination-inducing thing each day since the last time I posted. I didn't make much progress but IT FELT GREAT to start.

Eating was satisfactory. Exercise was good. I am feeling super strong on eating right now meaning that I’m not having to white-knuckle much. I want you to know I edited the previous sentence to remove the parentheticals about how it won’t last and so on. Credit.

Streaks:
Bed by 11:00 (-8) [That's 8 days of failure but I'm really close.]
Planned exercise (+32).
30 minutes anti-procrastination (+2).

Gardenerjoy: I love hearing how you figure things out. Very helpful. And credit for you too for doing it. Thanks for the encouragement.

FutureFitChick: I had computer problems at work and there is nothing to do after IT takes my laptop. I cleaned up a bunch of old stacks of paper that I’ve been meaning to go through. Then I was down to rearranging my staples and paperclips for entertainment. Congrats for a scale that know which way to go. Hello, pup! What a sweetie. Finally, thanks for pointing me toward 30/30. Installed it today and will use it tomorrow. It is really appealing.

Nationalparker: So many YAYs! in your post. Back to the 160’s. Hunger ignored. Valentine’s Day dinner planned. Just yay!

Onebyone: What is WATP? I really like the My Fitness Plan software – very easy to use. And I’m not one to spend a lot of time looking up calories so it’s nice that someone has already done that part. Your exercise plan sounds well thought out. Seeing a trainer? CREDIT. Cooking from scratch? CREDIT. No sugar? CREDIT. I hope you are feeling better.

Lexxiss: Brava for resisting the urge to eat out and sticking to your plan.

Seadwaters: What an awesome post.
Quote:
I have walked out on the street with the dogs in comfort for the first time since about 2010
I have joined a gym again because I feel able to engage with it
I have started rehab with a personal trainer
Walked from staff carpark and saved $17, and (taa daa)
I have stopped prednisolone
I just wanted to see this again. And I seemed to have missed something major…surgery? Grafts? Oh my. I’m giving you huge credit for posting here and continuing to build your habits during such a time. I hope your scale falls in line soon but HUGE CREDIT.

BBE: Excellent distillation of Joy’s post. Thanks. It is good for me to remember that. I use it with my two year old all the time, you’d think I’d be able to remember for myself some of the time. I will think about a procrastination thread but I am leery of spreading myself to thin. I am putting the diet first, and using the boost from doing something so good for myself to do what I can in other areas. Maybe when I reach my goal weight.

ForMyGirls: Thank you for the suggestions – I am always open to suggestions. You are right about email. I do have to look at my emails first thing in the morning because sometimes there are fires that I need to put out. BUT that is really just an excuse. I could scan for fires in no more than 5 minutes as long as I don’t open a single one of the clearly-not-on-fire emails. Ok, deep breath, I will not open any email that does not have to be opened before I start work on the thing.

Tricia: You told yourself you could wait, and you. were. right. Rock on.

Beth: I hope your abs are deliciously sore. Regarding the fries – maybe a response card would help? “What are you thinking?” Really cool info from your fitbit. I think mine double-counts my MFP exercise. I’m going to stop entering it and see what fitibit says. I also disabled the floor tile since it told me I climbed 46 flights while sitting at my desk.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:37 AM   #122  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

I had a super-sized snack. Mostly it was because my snack didn't taste as good as I thought it would, so I ate more to make up for it. Crazy thinking! It wasn't huge enough to account for the big jump in weight, but last night's supper had soy sauce so there are other reasons for the scale to be up.

3Ws (Weigh, Write a food plan, Write a post) streak: 10 Credit!

WI: +1.65 kg, Exercise: +30 580/1400 minutes for February, Food: 70%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Welcome, littlefatman! This group has been a great diet coach for me, much better than anything I can imagine in my in-person life. It's available 24/7 and the wisdom we come up with as a group is sometimes astounding, much better than any one person would every manage. One odd advantage of having a lot to lose is knowing from the start that you're in for the long haul. If you've been lurking, you probably know that this process changes life for the better, not just weight. Glad to have you on board!

BillBlueEyes: I'm a traditionalist when it comes to a thesaurus and still use one that I took to college thirty years ago. You can get them in dictionary form, now, which is easier to use for a quick answer but not the best one. What Francine Prose talks about is exploring words and that works better in the old complicated style where you look up the word in the index and are referred to one or more entries in the front arranged by a classification of ideas. That sort of thesaurus is a gateway to word adventures. This seems to be the current version, with updated words including slang (although I wouldn't guarantee either twerk or selfie making it into a reference book for another few years): http://www.amazon.com/Rogets-Interna...%27s+thesaurus That is the seventh edition. Some of the reviews claim there was a change in categorization after the 4th edition in an attempt to simplify and that damaged the utility.
I'm also intrigued by this one which is an attempt to combine some features of Bartlett's Quotations with a thesaurus using Roget's classification. Serious thesaurus lovers seem very happy with it: http://www.amazon.com/Bartletts-Roge...%27s+thesaurus
Old 02-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 273.5/251/245

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Coaches.

Very quick check in - I couldn't fall asleep last night and way overslept this morning.

Credit for PT yesterday (½) and this morning with PTist. Food mostly OP. I lost track of time and did not go to eat lunch until 4 PM. But, we were supposed to go out to eat, so I decided that I would just wait until dinner. We didn't end up goig out though, so I had a very large salmon salad.

OnebyOne, Great job on improving your food choices!

AZTricia, yum! Pizza day! Great job on waiting it out until you got home!

BethfromDayton, grey job on the 5,000 steps!

SeaDWaters, yes, the pup is great company when I am working at home. Congrats on your lowest weight since surgery!

BillBlueEyes, a walk with the sun on your face sounds awesome. I don't know how those polar cultures deal with no sun for so long.

LittleFatMan, welcome to the forum! This is a great group of people! I hope you find it as helpful as I have and I look forward to getting to know you. I think Beck's later book takes the strategy of learning each habit in the time you need to do so. No worries for taking longer!

Lexxiss, kudos for you food planning! Major kudos for the self-control when eating out!

Flnu, rearranging staples! Ha, ha, ha, ha! That is so ME when I am anxious about something I am working on! let me know how 30/30 goes. I'm using it now. Awesome that you are feeling "super strong on eating"! That is fantastic.

GardenerJoy, again, I love your ability to think back and analyze your actions so rationally.

Last edited by FutureFitChick; 02-13-2014 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #124  
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday Eve Coaches,

Took pup to the groomer for the first time and was told he is not welcome back. Want to curse the groomer at the shelter who was so rough and hurt him and his previous owner who likely never had him groomed or allowed him to get so matted. He is not aggressive in any way until you pull out brushes or scissors! Hoping I can find a patient groomer who will show him that it doesn't have to hurt. Teddy still has huge scabs where his ears were nipped at the shelter.
Walked with pup twice already and will go again.

Had a slice of leftover pizza for lunch and it is obviously not as filling as my usual lunch because I'm hungry already. I'll have to keep that in mind for next week (if there are any leftovers!). I'm glad that snack time is soon.

UPDATE: I feel much better after my snack...realized I'd only had 900 calories so far and that is too few.

Eating OP, Exercise OP, ARC+

bethFromDayton Bummer about the fries, hopefully next time you'll send them away or request them not to be brought. Congrats on 5000+ steps. Good news on the FitBit data, glad it encouraged you.

seadwaters So cool that you were able to be motivated by your achievements and changes. Congrats on improved healthy living. Glad to hear you are healing well. Kudos for the pound down.

BillBlueEyes LOL for Greek over cereal...I agree with you! The lamb sounds delish!

littlefatman Welcome! So glad you found Beck and 3FC. You can do it!

Lexxiss Sounds like you had a great day: planning & resisting McD! We liked the veggie better than either broccoli or cauliflower, though it was similar to both.

flnu Kudos for lowering your stress by working on anti-procrastination. Hurray for "super strong on eating"!!! I appreciate your encouragement

gardenerjoy So funny/sad about the snack....why do we do that??? I keep trying to remind myself about superb is satisfying and not eat more of what is not, sometimes it works. Hope you had a better day today. Congrats on your streak of 10!

FutureFitChick Hurray for PT and waiting for food and for choosing the healthy salad. I appreciate your encouragement

Last edited by AZtricia; 02-13-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #125  
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/222/175

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone,

I had another "doing fine until dinner" day, but ended up only a bit over. It was the cookies that killed me. I even thought, "I shouldn't have one of those" (and then "another one of those") I ate the 4th one standing up.

Exercise today was walking--I'm up to 6500 steps--which for me is a lot. I also did a lot of stairs--every time I went downstairs to use the bathroom or get cold water, I ran back up the stairs immediately, then back down before taking care of my task--and then did another extra round when I was ready to go back upstairs. We only have two stories, so I have to squeeze in my extra steps when I can!

Planning is in full force for our big March party. I only have a bit more baking to do--but quite a bit of food cooking. Not this weekend, but next, is our big cooking weekend. BFF is coming down and we'll make enough sloppy joes for 130 people. (3 varieties: with green pepper and onion, without either, and veggie joes)

Tomorrow breakfast and lunch are planned. We're going out for Mexican for dinner with another couple. That's harder to do well at--the chips do me in, so I think I'll make the other people keep them near them!

littlefatman: Welcome--this group is wonderful. And although I'm struggling (yet again), having this group here has kept me maintaining over the last 4 months. Having to "report back in" really helps.

Lexxiss: Big credits for walking away from McDs--and sticking with your plan. Super credits for 10 days on streak!

BillBE: I'm jealous you can walk to a Trader Joe's. Credit for the snack streak increasing!

seadwaters: Enjoy your Japanese lunch--chopsticks can make one eat much more slowly--although not those who use them everyday!

Take care, all!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:51 PM   #126  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

A drive-by post tonight - the evening seemed to go so quickly after working late and getting home much later than anticipated. Food was at least within calorie limits, if not uber-healthy. Will be "that" person tomorrow bringing in some Valentine's treats to the office. Made some for DH to bring in to his work as well. Then remembered a coworker does Donut Friday weekly, too. I had planned to enjoy one once a month, but in five months, I've only had ONE. I'm submitting that to Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Tried on some old jeans in a size smaller that I fit into about 10 pounds ago ... or more accurately, that I fit into when my thighs were much more toned. They went on and zipped but were obscenely tight on the thighs... a good visual goal and a reminder that activity will help me in toning and not necessarily for weight loss itself.

Feeling as if I'm hanging on for the weekend, again this week.

Littlefatman - Welcome (any thought on a different username? That would get in my head negatively!) and we look forward to having you join in on the discussions here!
Old 02-14-2014, 03:41 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Happy Valentines

Hi All

I had an on plan evening last night and didn't hit the crackers again. And after a 1 pound drop yesterday (and a very salty lunch) I had a 2.5 pound bounce back this morning - honestly

Today I had lunch with a friend at Japanese as I said - I haven't got a clue what the calories are so just entered a large number in MFP (600 calories). I am planning a light dinner. Exercise has been cleaning, walking 8500 steps and going to the gym to do resistance work and some time on the bike. It was torture today for some reason but I went for 45 minutes so credit. I plan to go again on Sunday and have a swim as well

I will have to get food in tomorrow (Saturday) and spend the morning planning so I know what to get. Not my favourite time really. But if I don't plan or shop the week will be chaos. But at least I don't have to fight storm and tempest and snow to get there. The weather that the northern hemisphere is having looks amazing. I think I got to see a snow thrower in action while I was on my exercise bike today (the whole 6 minutes I lasted). Keep safe all of you

Credits: Exercise was walking the dogs and incidental exercise - 8500 steps; food on plan today: posted to list; weighed and logged weight; ate sitting down - 100%

BillBE - Credit for leaving food when it is not to plan. I would love a Trader Joe's anywhere but around the corner would be good. That or Wholefoods - who knows they might make it to Australia eventually

Littlefm - Hi! Welcome from another Australian - this is a great place to get support on your Beck journey

Debbie (Lexxiss) - Credit for resisting McD's and fries - a good food alternative certainly makes it easier

flnu - Yay for facing down IT - you gotta start somewhere and you did! Good luck with getting to bed on time. Thanks for the kind comments - I am trying to gee myself up in the face of a recalcitrant scale. LOL climbing 46 flights while at your desk. The one thing I dislike about the Fitbit Flex is that it doesn't count floors and gives you nowhere to log them - grrrr

GardenerJoy - ouch for supersize snack attack - salt - you just can't take the scale seriously when you have had a bit. Your guide to thesauri/thesauruses was really useful - I like the idea of a combined Bartlett's and Roget's

FuruteFitChick - It is difficult when your schedule gets messed up - leads me to eat strange things at strange times but you seem to have done well so credit

Tricia (AZ) - Ah so the pup is called Teddy! Sad that he was mistreated but you might find a more sympathetic groomer - or consider tranquillising him until he gets comfortable with it. I can't believe he still has scabs on his ears! You are doing well with him. Credit for waiting for your snack and resisting - nice

BethFromDayton - well done with increasing your steps by increasing stair walking and taking the long way. It is the only way I get the total up. Ouch for ambush cookies - you do seem to like them. Good luck with the mexican - so a "GardenerJoy" and decide how many you will eat before you go? I did enjoy my Japanese lunch and both the chopsticks and the conversations slowed it down - I have some leftovers for dinner

Nationalparker - LOL at Ripleys Believe it or Not - hope you survive tomorrow. I have just pretended it was nothing special

That's it folks
Old 02-14-2014, 05:34 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 194 / ticker / - 5 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Hi all and an especial shout-out to the littlefatman!

Weigh-in: Gained +0.5 for week 2/10. But I am very pleased with my progress on healthy habits and I'm down a notch on my belt. Sweet.

Streaks:

Bed by 11:00 (-9)
Planned exercise (+33).
30 minutes anti-procrastination (+3).

I'll be on vacation through Monday, so I'll be away for a bit. Best wishes to all.

Last edited by flnu; 02-14-2014 at 05:34 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:54 AM   #129  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Welcome littlefatman

littlefatman

And, on the occasion of your first post,

How did you learn about the books by Dr. Judith Beck?

And how did you find this forum on the site of 3 Fat Chicks?
Old 02-14-2014, 06:01 AM   #130  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Friday - Full Moon on Valentine's Day

Diet Coaches/Buddies – Happy Valentine's Day. May it be intensified by the full moon.

Eating was on plan, CREDIT moi, including snacks to streak to 86. It took some planning because I had breakfast with a friend halfway between my normal breakfast time and my normal lunch time. I planned to have some fruit at home then oatmeal at the coffee shop where the front cabinet displayed an array of scones, pecan sticky buns, and other assorted lard-sugar-flour confections. That worked. The coffee came in a humongous mug shaped like a coffee cup. Heavy lifting, that.

Exercise was shoveling the wet snow that the snow thrower couldn't handle, CREDIT moi. Came inside with the outer layer of clothes dripping wet from the snow-rain mix that the storm had become. It's raining now. I don't know what driving will be like. I get to increment the tickers in my signature since I'm one month further into my journey.

Joy (gardenerjoy) – Great reminder that it's worth eating food that really satisfies so that we don't keep eating. [Thanks for the recommendations. I immediately bought the Bartlett's Quotations with a thesaurus using Roget's classification when I saw it for $0.80 plus $3.99 shipping. I'll dig up our old Roget's and see if that pairing suffices. (In addition to buying support books, sharpening pencils, and arranging paper clips, I have to also write.)]

Debbie (Lexxiss) – Yay for the McD's calorie board for reminding us of the obvious. Is "bean burrito and banana" an authentic Mexican dish?

Cheryl (seadwaters) – Ouch for having to watch pictures of our storm on your gym bike in Australia. Kudos for including a Japanese Restaurant lunch into your plan.

FutureFitChick – Ouch for real-life altering the eating schedule. Kudos for finding a way through that. [I concur; 24 hours of night isn't for me.]

nationalparker – Yep, Ripley's should have a category for ignoring donuts for five months. And tree nuts. And Oatmeal Raisin cookies. Yay for progress fitting into older jeans.

Beth (bethFromDayton) – Neat to make each task a full round trip on the stairs for the exercise. Good luck with the chips at the Mexican Restaurant. I was encouraged when Joy (gardenerjoy) wrote that she counted her's.

AZtricia - Just amazing that you found left over pizza in your fridge. Kudos for a day with such low calories. Wish you well finding a groomer for your pup with memories. Certainly time feeling loved will counter some of those.

flnu - Terrific idea to give yourself credit for 30 minutes work on your "anxiety-provoking procrastination-inducing thing" - Kudos both for the work and the credits. Congrats on slipping a notch on your belt. Have a fun vacation weekend.

littlefatman - We'd be pleased to collectively serve as your Diet Coach and ask that you serve that role for us. Kudos for charging forth with the Beck strategies and for taking it seriously that a Diet Coach is needed. I concur, it's hard to expect friends to listen with a straight face that I've just not eaten a sticky bun. Here, you've got a whole group who thinks that's a sane statement worthy of note.

Love the phrase, "unpack some of my excuses." Glad you've joined us.

Readers -
Quote:
day 12 Practicing Hunger Tolerance

If you fear hunger, you might routinely eat to avoid the feeling. You might never have learned that it's okay to feel hungry, or you might never have developed skills to help you withstand hunger. Purposely skipping a meal will prove something to you: You definitely don't have to eat when you're hungry. Just because you want to eat doesn't mean you always should. This is one of the most important things you need to learn to lose excess weight and keep it off!

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 121.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:04 AM   #131  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

3Ws (Weigh, Write a food plan, Write a post) streak: 11 Credit!

I've noticed that since I've been "streaking" that I've been far more mindful with actually following my food plan, even though I don't report it. The scale has been good to me, too, which I don't report, either. All in all it's a really good thing for me right now. credit.

Yesterday, however, had a major change in my dinner plan. DD's hot water tank bit the dust and flooded her apartment. We went down to help her bail out so she cooked "authentic mexican" and plated and served. I ate every bite then had 2 candy bars after. Big ouch! (The plumber called me mid-dinner with news I didn't want to hear which necessitated yet another trip to hdepot before I could go home). I woke up very stressed this morning and (of course) the scale bounced back up.

What to do? Get back on track right away....kids were supposed to come up for a big VDay dinner tonight. I can't eat like that 2 days in a row so I need to put on my Beck thinking cap. I have two choices:
1. postpone dinner to another time and prepare my planned and OP dinner.
2. create my own parameters for this dinner and stick to it.

BBE, neither my burrito OR banana were authentic but were much healthier. Credit moi!

I will have my morning smoothie and go up and face this plumbing issue. Realistically, I anticipate this issue will be resolved today.

BTW- the candy bars were pretty bad....not enjoyable...realization that I don't eat that way anymore....and I already know it's not the fix. I won't be doing that again soon, and for that I am grateful. Credit.

Last edited by Lexxiss; 02-14-2014 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:29 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 273.5/251/245

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Coaches.

I'm hanging in there. I can' believe it is Friday. I filled up the work days of the early part of the week with busy work (non-challenging stuff) and now I'm paying for it. Yesterday food was on plan. I did both PT assignments. I met with the PT and when I started the day with her I was able to move from 0--106 degrees on my own initially. That is positive progress for me.

Today, lots of work to get done and sometime DH and I need to figure out when and how we are celebrating Valentine's and our anniversary (tomorrow).

AZTRicia, oh no! We got a "report card" back from taking our Saint Bernard to a groomer. It said "Dog was very wiggly" and had an up charge for it. Our malamute also got a "please don't come back" at a groomer too. So irritating! Sorry about pup's issues.

BethfromDayton, wooohoooo on the extra stair trips!

NationalParker, you've almost made it to the weekend. Great job on skipping the office doughnut!

SeaDWaters, awesome job on 8,500 steps and the exercise plan for the weekend. Keep it up!

FLNU, Great job on being pleased with your progress in spite of the small blip on the scale. I feel you on your -9 streak on going to bed on time! Me too!

BillBlueEyes, I noticed the beautiful moonlight last night highlighting the snow covered field that is behind our home. I love snow and winter, though I think I'm the only one in this hemisphere that still feels that way. Good job at the odd breakfast time. That always throws me off, though I still LOVE a good brunch. Most important, felicitations on another month of success!

Lexxiss, you make a great point about the benefits of "streaking". That is a definite advantage. Oh no for a flooded DD apartment that lead to off plan eating. Great job at getting back on track.

Last edited by FutureFitChick; 02-14-2014 at 07:29 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:19 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 140/140/60 (kg)

Height: 160cm

Hi everyone and thank you for the warm welcome

So today had it's ups and downs. I'm not officially dieting yet, but still trying to watch what I'm eating. Today I gave myself credit for eating little during the day in recognition that dinner with friends (pizza) was going to be taxing calorie wise.

Tonight I came across a hurdle again that I need a workable solution to. That is, I have an alarm on my phone to go off at 11am and 7.15pm to remind me to read my advantages cards, but when I'm out with friends I don't want to pull them out and start reading them. It'd be quite weird. When I'm out with friends is a time I really need them though, so I need to do this anyway. Today I just sat there and read them (my friend was so busy texting her boyfriend she didn't even notice!), but I guess in future I might try pretending I'm off to the toilet? How have you all worked around this?

I chose my forum name as I had just been watching a clip from the TV show Extras that always made me laugh - the one where David Bowie is singing about Ricky Gervais if you're interested. I don't think it's too negative towards me as I'm a woman, so don't really think of myself as a little fat man. You're all welcome to call me Danielle if you'd rather

Aztricia: I can't believe they told you not to bring the dog back?!!! I didn't realise you could get expelled from that kind of thing. Poor dog, probably just needs a bit of understanding and patience, and I suppose at the grooming places they just want to get the job done.

Billblueeyes: Well done on resisting the cabinet full of treats. You really planned ahead and managed to deal with it.

Seadwaters: Hi!!! Didn't think there'd be other Aussies in here. I'm in sunny Brisbane
Old 02-14-2014, 09:53 AM   #134  
Green Tomatoes

Happy Valentine's Day! We're not doing much to celebrate. We're each caught up in our own projects, not much interested in eating out on a day when every one else does, and it looks like it's going to be another wintry mix day. A good day to stay in, all in all. That should make it easy to stick to my plan, which does have a little chocolate written into it -- it is Valentine's Day, after all.

3Ws (Weigh, Write a food plan, Write a post) streak: 11 Credit!

WI: -0.3 kg, Exercise: +55 635/1400 minutes for February, Food: 100%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

littlefatman: I know some people have put their advantages on their phone -- so it will just look like you're texting, too.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 173/178/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

I have been reading the backlog of posts. When I work, I am completely consumed apparently. Then there is the family life to maintain. But here I am and happy to be writing.

It is my 14th day off the 7 allergens. The only slight slip was about 15 Jelly Beans at work. So I will have to go corn syrup free for an extra week. The scale has not moved and I know that is because I have over adjusted with the new foods, eating more than I should. (Drat the almond butter.) Still I feel okay about this because the foods are healthy and I am not endanger of binging like I would on wheat or processed crap.This is more information about maintenance for me. Still within maintenance range.

Happy Valentine's Day. My plan is to make the boys their favorite BLT sandwiches and then we will go to the health club for some wrestling (Dh is teaching DS), stretching and the jacuzzi. That is our kind of Friday night.
Closed Thread