Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/229/165

Height: 5'5"

Default This really, really works!!!!

I have been a career dieter, with most of my success coming from Weight Watchers. I am currently at 224lb and was at one point under 180. I found my life spinning out of control-40 years old and afraid to have pictures taken of me, aches and pains popping up, always tired, hot and hungry. I have tried EVERYTHING-Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, South Beach, Atkins, Weight Watchers, hypnotism, just exercising, etc, etc, etc. and could not stay committed to anything. I would always feel too hungry and give up. After reading this book, applying the principles, and re-reading it daily, I have been able to re-start Weight Watchers painlessly. I no longer have uncontrollable hunger and cravings and I have found some incredible strength from within to do this. This book lets you pick whatever diet you want and, in a way, takes you by the hand and tells you exactly what you need to do to re-think everything you do that leads to "falling off the wagon." I cannot recommend this book enough to those who can relate to my situation. Do yourself a favor and get this book-it should be the last book you'll need to buy!!!!
mistyseaocean is offline   Reply With Quote