Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 10-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 254

Height: 5'3"

Default Diet Coach

I've been working through the Beck Diet Solution book very, very slowly in the last few months. I mean, SLOW-LY! The one thing I don't have yet is a "Diet Coach". I don't really have anyone in my life (except my therapist but she has other purposes) that I can rely or trust to support me fairly and in an encouraging way.

Is there someone here who could be my diet coach or a group that provides it?

Thanks.
julzchiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:04 AM   #2  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi julzchiki -

Yep, we do Diet Coach and Diet Buddy around here. There's a bunch of us who serve as Coach and Buddy to each other on our monthly thread:

Beck Diet For Life/Solution – October 2010 – Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach

Come on over and join us. Just jump in; there are no rules or regulations to follow. It works best at first not to feel burdened by trying to do personal responses - it's not required or expected.

Hope you give it a try.
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote