3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Beck Diet Solution

Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Beck Diet For Life/Solution August 2010 Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 04:15 AM   #16
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello Beck friends

I've really been struggling, but I keep trying *credit*. I do really well on a routine and I've been having a hard time getting back into one. I am tired and a bit depressed. Acknowledging it does help. Yesterday morn I just got up and really didn't care...and of course ate things not on my plan. By 11am I made the decision to "start my day over". So....I started with my morning coffee outside, had my usual breakfast and vitamins and made the decision to get a few things checked off my list. I overate my carbs at dinner but it was OP food which was an improvement over the past few days.

Today I will read from my Beck book-DONE-*credit*-Day 34 Do Problem Solving.
-Define the problem specifically
-acknowledge what goes through my mind when I think about it
-Respond to unhelpful thinking with the seven question technique.
Problem:
I am tired and depressed. I am straying from my food plan and am having a hard time getting back into my exercise and life routine.
Solution:
"If I realize that I can change what I do, I'll feel more in control and probably be more effective." (notebook-p 194)
Today I will get back on my bike and go to my water aerobics class.
Today I will write down my food plan and stick to it.

Onward and upward!

BillBlueEyes, Yay for tomatoes of all colors! I enjoy riding my bike for errands, too, and will make an effort for 1 bike errand today. Thanks for the reminder! lol for Fantastiks!

Alma, *credit* for hopping right back on plan. I'm working on "Stop Fooling yourself", too.

Mikkijoe, what a wonderful time of year for you! I enjoyed the trip through the orchards...and your description of a very healthy weekend. *credit*

Houston2Command, *credit* for riding out your food urges. I'm glad the scale rewarded you, too.

Synger, *credit* for not overeating. Great news, too, for eating a small piece and feeling "satisfied"!

Donna, I'm trying for a little straightening every day, too. I find food is better when environment is better. *credit* for continued exercise effort!

gardenerjoy, *credit* for reevaluating your focus and deciding to start building muscle. I am going to try a green tomato right now....hmm not too bad.

AmberPr, thanks for sharing "What I'm thankful for today." I really appreciate that. *credit* for all your list of credits. Hope you are having good results with a mail station. I have a pretty good filing system and I think my most successful technique is by getting mail items filed immediately if they don't need further attention.

Cheryl (seadwaters), *credit* for sensible eating at the cafeteria. I'm glad to hear things are going more smoothly at home.

silverbirch, it helped me to read through your post. Sometimes I multitask quite well, but when I feel down it's much harder. *credit* for identifying the problem and working on the solution.

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!

Last edited by Lexxiss : 08-03-2010 at 04:23 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:00 AM   #17

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Tuesday night

Hi Coaches
Hope you all had a good day. I spoke a little soon about Bonnie being settled - she became very agitated last night - wouldn't settle and kept getting up and scratching at the door. Not sure who she was looking for but it wasn't me. I had to give her a sedative again. I got up, gave the pill and had to wait until she slept. Today she has wet all the dog bedding several times so we are washing everything. I made the mistake of stopping the daytime antidepressant but think it has a sedative effect she needs - sorry to go on - it has dominated my day. She is now more settled and eating again (she has none of these issues at my sister's house!). My sister leaves tomorrow for four weeks - I am really excited for her. She will be back in 5 weeks so I have Bonnie for a while yet. I didn't eat over this - so am happy about that.

I have a chicken pizza in the oven. I had forgotten how useful they were - you get a chicken breast and fillet it and beat it flat. It then becomes the base for a pizza. I am looking forward to it.

All together an on-plan day but as I was rushed for most of it I found myself eating lunch as I went to sit to eat. I went to gym - changed the appointment to the middle of the day while I dealt with doggie chaos this am. Big day tomorrow and the next so I need to get organised - it seems to take a while to get the doggie dinners done!

Credits -
- I motivated myself by reading A&R cards - Yes - $1
- Consciously gave credit for positive eating / exercise
behaviours - yes
- Limit junk food to once per day - Yes - $1
- Made food plan - Yes - $1
- Logged food soon after eating - Yes - $1
- Food on-plan - No - biscuits
- Posted to the list - Here I am
- Ate seated every time - No - $0
- Ate mindfully and slowly - Yes
- Put down fork occasionally - Yes
- Weighed myself - Yes - down - 212.8 - $1
- Drank water - Yes
- Exercise - YES - $1

TALLY (only red ones earn money!) - DAY = $6; Week = $

Working on -
Planning Planning Planning

Have a good day Beckies
-----
Cheryl

Short Term Goal

Old 08-03-2010, 06:30 AM   #18

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Tuesday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - When I was out walking the other day when it was hot, I saw an older lady walking along, slowly, in shorts, with the kind of double thighs that heavy people must always hide under long pants since I've never seen them before. I saw people staring at her disapprovingly, but to my delight and thanks to getting sensitized from reading on 3FC, I silently cheered thinking, D*mn the torpedoes - wear shorts when it's hot!

Had a mess of leftover kale with onions for lunch - just right; CREDIT moi. And gym after work; CREDIT moi. More tomatoes from the garden with more to come.

Joy (gardenerjoy) - Neat idea to shift your focus per, "want to be functional, not just thinner." I think it's great when we focus away from weight issues to heath and strength issues. And Yep, your tomatoes will smell when you're in KC - just like dogs can smell fear, LOL.

Cheryl (Seadwaters) - Flattened chicken breast for a pizza base - what a brilliant idea. Do you then precook the chicken or just cover it with toppings and bake it all together? Kudos for your kindly attitude as you juggle the recipe for keeping Bonnie comfortable - for six more weeks! Which may seem like a long time in human weeks, LOL.

Debbie (Lexxiss) Yay for "Onward and upward!" With Big Kudos for using the Seven Questions Technique to chase down your issue. You're in a genuine difficult situation right now; you're doing well to stay so focused.

Donna (new2me2) - Yay for "natural D after all." Kudos for the clear portion control with the mini bundt cakes. Ouch to me for being reminded that scrubbing the grout lines in the bathroom is an option.

Houston2Command - Yep, SUPER BIG KUDOS for facing down that desire to eat fast food. Yay for homemade veggie pizza. What does "no fuss" mean?

Amber (AmberPr) - Yay for "Healthfully all weekend." And Kudos for carefully planning in advance your three days on the road. (Is "in advance" needed in that sentence? Does one ever plan after the fact?)

Mikkijoe - Yay for all the fruits and vegetables in Washington State. And my thanks to your growers for shipping them to Massachusetts. Just amazing that you are planning and then cooking for 80 people camping out. And "healthy" at that. Good show!

Alma (Alma4343) - But Kudos also for "didn't go too crazy" - the most important part in my opinion is to avoid the just-let-it-all-go temptations. Yep, and thanks for the reminder, "I WILL CARE." I also need panniers - but need to learn to pronounce them first, LOL.

synger - Kudos for avoiding Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. The very name of that place serves as a warning to me. Recently we were meeting friends for dinner - she talks quite a bit about her dieting - and they chose Cheesecake Factory! We gently steered our group to a place with some tasty seafood options; <shudder>.

Readers -
Quote:
day 33
Eliminate Emotional Eating

do you eat emotionally?
Emotional eating involves a desire to distract yourself from an unpleasant feeling. When you find yourself eating for a reason other than true hunger, ask yourself, How was I just feeling emotionally?
  • Was I feeling sad, lonely worried, embarrassed, frustrated, angry, guilty?
  • Was I feeling at loose ends, unsettled, bored?
  • Was I trying to avoid doing something I didn't want to do?
The Beck Diet Solution, pg 229.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 6 years and 10 months

Last edited by BillBlueEyes : 08-03-2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Grammar; still working on English as a first language.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:29 AM   #19
Green Tomatoes

S/C/G: 241/maintaining below 170

Quick post today. I'm handing out literature at the polls for a friend of mine who is running for our state representative in Jefferson City. That's probably not too much of a challenge to my healthy plans, but I didn't sleep well last night and had to get up early for this, which will be a challenge all day long. Reminding myself that eating does not fix tired.

WI: +0.05kg, Exercise: +60 165/1800 minutes for August, Food: 75%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Visit Joy's Book Blog -- I review cookbooks and diet books most Saturdays!
Old 08-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #20

S/C/G: 299/286/170

Good morning:

Credit today for weighing in. Even though I knew it would be bad. And it was. However, I know if I don't get on the scale, I for sure don't face reality.

Credit for posting this morning.

Credit for eating egg whites for breakfast. And going to work in a few minutes with yogurt and blueberrries for morning snack, salad and tuna on brown for lunch and veggies for afternoon snack.

Credit for a plan to deal with the next 2 nights in the hotel. Am bringing cereal for the mornings. I intend to buy food for the next 3 days at the grocery store- no going to restaurants. And will either walk or ride the hotel bike and am bringing my weights. Now I just need to do it all.

I am starting to feel what I feel like when I am not taking care of myself: sad, worried, angry with myself, tired, and defeated.

Have a great week everyone. Sooner or later I am going to get this right.

Regroup: May 3, 2014

Goal #1 Lose 5 pounds (292) done May 10, 2014
Goal #2 Lose 5 more pounds (287) done June 4, 2014
Goal #3 Lose 5 more pounds (282)

One for every 5 pounds:
Old 08-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #21

S/C/G: Maintaining at 135-136

Height: 5'3.45"

Good morning all!

It's surprising how quickly an on-plan day can go awry... As most of you may remember, I have a gluten free co-worker who likes to bake. She brings me a baked treat once a month or so...sometimes a little more often, some times a little less. When I started Beck, I made a "pre-plan" to have those treats when she brings them. She usually brings small portions, so going crazy with them isn't an issue. Yesterday she brought two. And, I ate them both. Yes indeed. A gluten free cupcake and a gluten free biscuit that she had made with the new Bisquick Gluten Free mix. They were good. Fortunately, I had enough points left on WW to have them, and even eating both, I was well under my calorie allotment for the day. And also fortunately, I knew there was a good chance she would bring them yesterday since I knew she was buying the Bisquick, so I saved a lot of my weekly points just in case.

The rest of the day, I was strictly on plan. I did an hour of Walk It Out last night.

Unfortunately I'm up more today in weight. Hoping it's just water retention from the extra carbs, and not a reflection of my week last week.

I slept MUCH better last night. I made it until 2 before I woke up and then did fall back asleep...woke up right before 4. That's enough to make me happy!

synger Major credit for not overeating...a small piece of lasagna is a huge credit in my world (part Italian, lol).

Houston2Command Oooh, I sooo dislike shopping in crowds, lol. I usually try to get to the grocery store when they first open, but that's not always possible. Congratulations on your lost pound. Major credit for skipping the fast food!

Mikkijoe Your fruit/veggie haul sounds yummy as does your sush and pita pockets! Every once in a while I get the urge to try to make my own tortillas...they sound easy enough and that way I can make them out of one of the flours I can eat. Alas, too lazy, lol. Yay, for black bean veggie chili, lol. Congratulations on the smaller pair of jeans!!! I've often said I wouldn't mind at all what the scale said I weigh if I could just get back into my smallest jeans, lol.

Alma4343 I think I may need to make a response card with your Day 19 quote! I think they gave us the spice cake recipe as well. I'll have to look. The diet coke cake actually tasted good, but just wasn't good enough to make me want to eat them all.

Lexxiss I'm so sorry you are struggling but glad acknowledging it helps.
"If I realize that I can change what I do, I'll feel more in control and probably be more effective." LOVE this!!! And, I think everything is better when the environment is better, lol.

seadwaters Poor Bonnie! Sorry you had to start the sedatives again. MAJOR credit to you for not overeating over the whole thing!!! I absolutely LOVE the idea of chicken pizza...I must try that, although acknowledging how lazy I am, it will not probably be soon, lol!

BillBlueEyes Good for you for cheering on the lady you saw. I see that type of situation a lot and I usually think that it's great that people will get out and have fun and not care about what others think of their body, but I still have a hard time not caring myself. I cover up a lot.

gardenerjoy Hope your day goes well and that you can get some sleep tonight!

CeeJay Major, major credit for getting on the scale to face reality! I really admire you for that...it's so easy to ignore the consequences of our actions sometimes. Great plan for your travels!!

Old 08-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #22

S/C/G: 331 HW 299 June 2010/288/180?

Height: 5'4"

Sitting at my desk, with my cup of coffee, and I SHOULD be doing payroll, but nope.....

Something really hit me today, when I read the comment from BillBlueEyes and he said to me 'good show' ....... I clearly understand what he was saying BUT I also turned that around to myself "good show".......as in, Am I being Authentic, transparent, honest? 100%? I get all upset because the scale is not moving, it is such an injustice, such a conspiracy, all against ME! WAAHHHH Poor me, such a pity party, I do all these great steps forward, BUT no result. Yet I fail to sometimes acknowledge the steps backward, and more importantly, find the prevention programs for those backward steps.

Kinda hipocrital of myself! I am constantly preaching authenticity in people and relationships.....When you point your finger at someone three more are pointing at yourself, huh...

So that is my reflective coffee moment today. Now I need to do something about it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our sun has gone away. Although we are 4 hours drive from British Columbia, we have a haze in our sky from a large fire up there. Its a little depressing, still 80-90 degrees, but no blue skys that we always enjoy.

Hitting the planning hot and heavy for our camping trip (after I get payroll done today! )
Making some more jelly tonight, and then looking into making some zuchini relish too
OH, and getting some walking in.....funny how that is an after thought, not funny haha but funny not so funny but sad

Last edited by Mikkijoe : 08-03-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #23

S/C/G: 166/166/125

Height: 5'7"

hi everyone.

had a big emotional night and ate nothing. the good to take from it is that in the past I would have eaten everything and then some. I would have made all the bad food in the world pay for my upset mood. I think skinny people don't turn to food when they are upset. So Credit me for thinking like a skinny person.

today was weigh in day. lost 2 lbs! no doubt some of it if from skipping dinner and snack last night. But some is probably from my consistent workouts so I'm still taking credit.

having trouble finding a desire to eat today still. forced breakfast down.

I lost almost 2 more inches overall so total inches is more than 7! that's great.

and best of all, today I reached my previous all time high weight which I swore then I would never see again. I did all the right stuff eating and working out but skipped the cognitive and the long term maintenance part. I now know how imperative these parts are. Almost more important than the diet and exercise. so yay for this milestone.

glad to see how well everyone is doing. thanks for the inspiration.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #24

S/C/G: 140/134.5/120

Hello All!

Sorry to take a few days away, but I rarely get time in front of the computer at home- so on the weekends, it's impossible! Credit moi for not overeating this past weekend when in-laws were over. I always over-indulge when they're footing the food bill. I'm trying to plan my meals ahead of time, but it's hard to do so when DH doesn't want to deal with it until a few hours before. The best I can do is agree on a meat to defrost the day before.

The baby woke up every time his pacifier popped out last night. At 4 o'clock in the morning, I found myself asleep while standing by the crib with my hand on his belly. He had my hand in a vice grip (I think he thinks I'm his teddy bear). It was so precious, but I told him that I wanted him to start sleeping through the night - then he could stop growing up. You think he'll listen?

Take care y'all!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:44 AM   #25

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Wednesday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Walked past the container of trail mix in the pantry and had the thought, I'll just have a little. Duh!!! Where'd that come from? Entertained it for a while, remembering how much I like the stuff since it contains dried cranberries. Then remembered that I'm working to get my scale jitter centered on my declared weight instead of jittering above. Said Oh, Well, and continued on my way. CREDIT moi.

CeeJay - Kudos indeed for planning your next two nights in the hotel; planning is a great way to fight the "not taking care of myself" blues.

Joy (gardenerjoy) - Yep, "eating does not fix tired." Just noticing that you've set yourself a strenuous exercise goal for the month; Kudos for keeping the bar high.

Donna (new2me2) - It's pretty remarkable that gluten-free is so mainstream that there's a Bisquick for it. Yay for sleep. And Yay for recognizing that 4am is, indeed, part of today instead of last night, LOL.

Houston2Command - Congrats on the two more inches lost, and Congrats on reaching the emotional milestone. It is interesting to ponder that skinny people don't turn to food when they're upset.

Mikkijoe - Hope you get your payroll done; there's nothing like a pending deadline to motivate me to head off into reflective thoughts about something else, LOL. What's in zucchini relish?

MorganleFay - Smart kid there who knows how to totally immobilize you with a vice grip while he sleeps. Here's hoping you get some sleep sometime. Kudos for staying on-plan with your in-laws.

Readers -
Quote:
day 33
Eliminate Emotional Eating

Use Behavioral Techniques
Take some action in order to decrease your distress when you're upset:

Distract yourself: When you're upset, watching TV or reading might not be distracting enough. Look at My Distraction Activities Chart on page 132 to choose a few activities to try.
. . .

The Beck Diet Solution, pg 229.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 6 years and 10 months
Old 08-04-2010, 05:29 AM   #26
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Hello Beck friends

I had a much better day yesterday, *credit* for just "doing it". While at the pool, I decided this would be a good month to record my exercise as a way to get back into it.*credit* for that. Instead of riding my bike home, I rode across town to visit a friend. On the way home I noticed I had crossed the 200 mile mark on my new bike. *credit* When I started, I barely rode around the block. A moment of self reflection at how far I have come eased my current struggle a bit. As a reward, I found excellent chokecherries along the bike path. Fortunately, poop bags were nearby and I picked a gallon before calling in my assistant, DH, to help.
Todays mission is to rethink my evenings. I need to come up with a new plan to counteract my DH, the constant snacking machine.

BillBlueEyes, perhaps we have the same trail mix, as mine has cranberries, too. A serving never satisfies me; instead I use a spoonful as a salad topping. *credit* for the successful walk-by.

Cheryl (seadwaters), I hope your doggie chaos has improved. *credit* for an op day, even when rushed.

gardenerjoy, I hope you got some rest. *credit* for recognizing tired VS hungry.

CeeJay, it is good to see you here. Identifying feelings is important. *credit* for planning ahead.

Donna(new2me2), *credit* for staying "strictly" on plan after the extra treat. Glad to hear you are sleeping better-I am happy with five hours.

Mikkijoe, *credit* for getting your walking in , even if you are a little hard on yourself.

Houston2Command, *credit* for emotions without eating! I am finding, too, that when I get to that spot and actually recognize that there isn't a single food that will ease the pain. Congrats on WL!

MorganleFe, *credit* for not overeating when someone else is footing the bill. Your description of your night made me tired. lol. Take care.

Ok, I am off to find my first cup of coffee. Have a great day everyone!

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!

Last edited by Lexxiss : 08-04-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #27

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Wednesday Night

Hi Coaches

Just got home, fed the dogs, rapidly cooked dinner and now about to eat it. I ate sensibly at work and have had an on-plan day. I had to walk all over the campus so got lots of unplanned exercise which has to be good. Will hopefully check in soon. Tomorrow is a long one. Bonnie seems settled again but they are long days alone for her (she doesn't see my dogs as company!)

Re the chicken pizza - the chicken base is covered raw - usually with some sort of tomato base, then lots of baby spinach and grated zucchini, and onions and olives and mushrooms and sliced tomato. And a final sprinkle of a little parmesan. Good. Cooked for about 12 minutes in hot oven

Credits -
- I motivated myself by reading A&R cards - Yes - $1
- Consciously gave credit for positive eating / exercise
behaviours - yes
- Limit junk food to once per day - Yes - $1
- Made food plan - Yes - $1
- Logged food soon after eating - No - $0
- Food on-plan - No - biscuits
- Posted to the list - Here I am
- Ate seated every time - Yes - $1
- Ate mindfully and slowly - Yes
- Put down fork occasionally - Yes
- Weighed myself - Yes - up - 213 - $1
- Drank water - Yes
- Exercise - no - $0

TALLY (only red ones earn money!) - DAY = $5; Week = $

Working on -
Staying on plan at work and when really busy

Have a good day Beckies
-----
Cheryl

Short Term Goal

Old 08-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #28

S/C/G: 271/225/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Becksters - I had a good visit with family. It was good to spend time with my silly grandson.

In the realm of everything seems to be going wrong...I now have a huge painful rash as a result of the antibiotic for the other rash. I went back to the dermatologist and we have a new approach to all this. I am feeling weary of the whole thing, really. But - I found this quote....“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein So - I will keep moving forward.

I have a plan for today. I am going to do some meditation. I think it will be helpful.

It feels good to be home.

Move ticker, move!
Next Mini Goal - 224

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." - Margaret Thatcher

I can't lose 100 pounds....but, just maybe I can lose five pounds twenty times.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #29
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday's credits:

Ate under my calories and carbs
Didn't snack at all
Made on-plan choices at the lunch buffet (I usually bring my lunch, but had a seminar so had to buy)
Sat down for every meal

NSV: I was only at about a 1-2 on the pain scale (of 1-10) for my feet. I actually went down the stairs to my seminar. One flight, but still I've been avoiding it because of the pain. Only did it once... used the elevator the other two times. But I did it once!

This morning is another matter. I woke at about an eight on the pain scale, and almost called in sick. But I took a little more time this morning stretching and going slowly, and by the time I got to work I'm down to about a 4-5, and it should probably settle down to my normal 3-4. That's survivable, especially since it only hits when I have to walk anywhere, and I'm mostly sitting at a desk or conference table during the day.

Last edited by synger : 08-04-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #30
Green Tomatoes

S/C/G: 241/maintaining below 170

I survived yesterday eating planned food and slept quite well last night! We hit 102 degrees yesterday -- I was very glad I took an early morning shift for handing campaign literature and not a lunchtime one!

WI: -0.05kg, Exercise: +90 255/1800 minutes for August, Food: 80%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

synger: so sorry for the sore feet -- that's a really tough thing to live with. Good job working with the pain scale to keep it all in perspective for yourself.

Beverlyjoy: it's just not fair to get another rash from the medicine that was supposed to fix the first rash! Glad you were able to work out a new strategy with your doctor. And I'm glad that you both enjoyed your trip and feel good about being home.

seadwaters: your chicken pizza sounds yummy! Yay for an on plan day with lots of unplanned exercise!

Lexxiss: I find logging exercise very useful. Besides my one line in this post, I put details in a daily post on the monthly exercise thread in Support Groups / Chicks Up for a Challenge. We're not very chatty there, but there's support if you want it and just seeing everyone's progress as they chip away at their exercise goals is motivating.
Good job realizing that you need an evening strategy!

BillBlueEyes: way to go countering that sabotaging thought! I sometimes amaze myself in both directions. I'm amazed when I have a thought that represents the old way of thinking and I'm equally amazed when I have a thought that represents the new way of thinking. Changing our thinking is intriguing work!

MorganleFay: our thread often goes a bit quieter on weekends, so you're not the only one! Good job staying on plan with visitors who pay for meals!

Houston2Command: hope you're finding your way to less emotional times, and good job not overeating that night! And yay for the milestone weight!

Mikkijoe: excellent reflections on authenticity and its application to weight loss. Good job on planning for the camping trip.

new2me2: Good job staying on plan after the baked treats. Sodium might be part of your temporary gain, too -- there was probably baking soda, baking powder, and salt in both of those treats and they all add sodium.

CeeJay: yay for all the credits!

Visit Joy's Book Blog -- I review cookbooks and diet books most Saturdays!

Last edited by gardenerjoy : 08-04-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.