3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Beck Diet Solution (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/beck-diet-solution-234/)
-   -   Looking for Diet Buddy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/beck-diet-solution/201979-looking-diet-buddy.html)

ThisTime7 05-16-2010 08:06 AM

Looking for Diet Buddy

Hi,
I have just joined, all my life I have dieted and this time I am working with the Becks diet solution. This is the first time in all my diets, that I am concentrating on me and not on the food. I have a professional I'm working with and one of my task was to find a diet buddy on line who was doing a similar diet. Would love to hear from anyone who has just started on this program as well.
Cheers This Time

maryblu 05-17-2010 07:11 PM

Diet Buddy

Hi, ThisTime7,

I haven't just started Beck; I am actually one of the old, old-timers to Beck, but would love to have a one-on-one diet buddy. I think helping someone else always helps the "helper" more. I couldn't PM you, so if you are interested in connecting, make a buncha posts so you can PM and get PMs; I am not sure how many that is, but if you start now, we shall be winning the losing game soon.

ThisTime7 05-17-2010 07:50 PM

Maryblu one to one

Hi Maryblu,
Sorry I am new to this and can't find private messages under my Edit options. How many new messages do I have to send before I can give you my address under PM. Would love to be able to do a one to one each day and can I access your PM so that I can send you my email. I love this site so much information here and wouldn't stop doing this but I would like to have someone who I can report to each day and be accountable to.:)
Cheers ThisTime7

maryblu 05-17-2010 10:00 PM

if anyone knows how many posts...

that one has to make before you can PM, please let Thistime and me know! I think it is 20, but not sure. So, Thistime, keep posting!

BillBlueEyes 05-18-2010 04:25 AM

Alas, private messaging must wait out the same 20 days and 20 posts as does the ticker, per:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meg (Post 3036913)
You need to be a member for 20 days before you can use the PM function. We hated to put that rule into effect, but we were overrun with spammers who signed up for accounts and then started mass PMing our members with spam. It stinks that the spammers had to ruin it for everyone else. :mad:

But hang in there! The 20 days will be over before you know it. And if you need any assistance, use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. :)

ThisTime7 05-18-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryblu (Post 3295914)
that one has to make before you can PM, please let Thistime and me know! I think it is 20, but not sure. So, Thistime, keep posting!

Will have to wait the 20 days thats a shame as Becks wants you to have a one to one diet buddy. I'm in Australia Maryblu are you in the States. I was going to gve you my work PDA number on here. But not sure of the consequence's.