Diet Coach Wanted

• Hi,

I know you guys have a support thread going but I was wondering if there was someone who would like to have a more one on one diet coaching thing. We could be responsible top each other. I just got the Beck Diet Solution today, so I have not started yet.

No offense to the thread that is going, but that just looks way too long and complicated for me to get in on.

So, anyone else like to have a one on one, or even a small group diet coach?

• Not exactly sure what you are looking for but if you are looking for one on one support, chat, checking in w/ one another daily, weekly, or whatever I'm in! I'm not on any particular program, just eating less, more healthy things. Sound good? let me know.
  • That would be great! Sending you a PM.
  • I use this forum for my support and accountability. So far, it has worked for me.

Go for it!

Sharon
  • Quote: I too am looking for a diet coach, any one interested in a little extra support/ help me kick my own butt?
    Hi, are you still looking for a diet coach? I'm new to the board and I'd like a coach too. I'd like to be accountable to someone with my weight, eating, etc.
  • Hi Marlina1 I have sent you a PM I too am looking for a Diet Coach