Old 07-03-2015, 07:15 AM   #31  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm3060 View Post
I did not weigh in this week.. Had an episode when I had my blood taken . They broke a vessel, and have been back and forth to doctor, as it was so bad, it was something doctor wanted to watch. Will weigh in on Monday for sure.

We mentioned weighing in daily.. I have been doing that forever. It keeps me focused and it is a habit.

Depending what my weigh in is next week, I may add in fruit..

Wishing everyone a great day.

Dee
Oh wow rpm3060 praying for a full recover, that's aweful!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:46 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 160/156/155

Height: 5' 5"

Default Skelley!

I found you!

So sorry to hear about the botched blood test job! Yikes!

Feel better.

Weird that there are only 500 posts allowed. Not sure why that's a deal.

Great to see you here. I'm in a HUGE quandry over my weight. I was doing GREAT and on Tuesday after dinner out with friends I had a frozen yogurt with candy on it. I've been running, exercising, eating right on plan...and I'm 4 lbs up!!! WT&*$%???!!! Seriously! I don't get it. So, I'm hanging in there and eating on plan and just waiting to see how this plays out.

Have a lovely holiday weekend!
Birdietweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #33  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdietweet View Post
I found you!

So sorry to hear about the botched blood test job! Yikes!

Feel better.

Weird that there are only 500 posts allowed. Not sure why that's a deal.

Great to see you here. I'm in a HUGE quandry over my weight. I was doing GREAT and on Tuesday after dinner out with friends I had a frozen yogurt with candy on it. I've been running, exercising, eating right on plan...and I'm 4 lbs up!!! WT&*$%???!!! Seriously! I don't get it. So, I'm hanging in there and eating on plan and just waiting to see how this plays out.

Have a lovely holiday weekend!
Hey welcome glad you found me and you will get back on track hang in there and this forum offers a lot of support😬 Check us out on the #5lb loss challenge it motivates me
Old 07-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

Hope everything gets better for you rpm3060..

Skelley have lots of fun at them games, hope they win more.

Larry, Hope you and you wife have a wonderful vacation at your sons in New York..

birdietweet, maybe its just water weight, Im so afraid if I up my carb limit I to will gain like that, when I get closer to goal im gonna have to try and find my owl, then maintenance. seems im so carb sensitive, its really gonna be terrible if all I can handle is 30 or 40 carbs a day and gain from that..

I had a very busy day at work today. these 9 hour days are killing my feet, I have plantar fasciitis, once I get it feeling better, i have long hours again, I have to stand on my feet the whole time no breaks, unless no customers, and that rarely happends.. lol My granson Tuckers Birthday party is tomorrow, He is turning 2, me and my daughter is baking the cake, we are going to make a construction cake, hope it don't turn out to bad... lol Its my weekend off from work, im hoping I at least can have sunday to do nothing.... Oh, and my daughters dr. yesterday said her C-section will probably be after august 20th. Hello to everyone! Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of july..
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 04:43 PM   #35  
not looking back

S/C/G: 196/150

Height: 5'7

Candy...congrats on the new grand baby!!

birdie...you could be gaining muscle with losing the fat, do you measure?

Even with all my oopsies, I managed to bring in a loss for the first week!!! Now my position is changing and my hours at work, should prove interesting. I did start walk/jog this last week too along with playing more in the pool
smith1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:23 PM   #36  
Sherry, Senior Member

Welll i was doing so great this week but today i ended up at Dairy Queen, bummer, but it's so nice not to get all upset and down because i know whatever my gain is tomorrow i'll get it off, i'm not running a race i'm changing my lifestyle one day at a time and i will get there.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:13 AM   #37  

thanks smith 1313.. Congrats on the loss...

Skelley there will be days we will do this, like you said its a lifestyle change, and I know I will have goodies when I want them, just not everyday like I use to. Life without them ever, would be horrible, I think that's one reason I always gained all the weight back in the past. I never allowed myself to ever have them till I got fed up and went back to my old ways. I think this time for me im going to allow myself to have a little here and there and always stay focused, and we can get it right back off again, a couple pounds on then take that couple pounds off, that is my new plan this time around.. staying focused for life... We can do this!!! It's gonna be like everything else in my life, when I mess it up I'm gonna clean it up!! Always stay on top of it and it will work... Busy day for me, Tuckers Birthday party, then when I get home, relaxing and watching fireworks, heck I might just give myself a treat and drink me a couple beers...

Have a bang of an Independence Day Everyone!!!
Old 07-04-2015, 08:38 AM   #38  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy In Alabama View Post
thanks smith 1313.. Congrats on the loss...

Skelley there will be days we will do this, like you said its a lifestyle change, and I know I will have goodies when I want them, just not everyday like I use to. Life without them ever, would be horrible, I think that's one reason I always gained all the weight back in the past. I never allowed myself to ever have them till I got fed up and went back to my old ways. I think this time for me im going to allow myself to have a little here and there and always stay focused, and we can get it right back off again, a couple pounds on then take that couple pounds off, that is my new plan this time around.. staying focused for life... We can do this!!! It's gonna be like everything else in my life, when I mess it up I'm gonna clean it up!! Always stay on top of it and it will work... Busy day for me, Tuckers Birthday party, then when I get home, relaxing and watching fireworks, heck I might just give myself a treat and drink me a couple beers...

Have a bang of an Independence Day Everyone!!!
Thanks Candy and I totally agree! Have a great day and Happy Fourth of July!!!
Old 07-04-2015, 09:52 AM   #39  

Happy 4th Everyone...
rpm3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:54 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy 4th everyone!

I'm doing lettuce burgers tonight! YUCK, but what can I do LOL.
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:00 AM   #41  

Hello...

I was at a home barbecue yesterday, and lady giving it was on MRC diet with me.She is ready to come over to Atkins, as can't maintain . Morning before I went to barbecue I had an omelet with Jenny O lean sausage, tomatoes, and slight sprinkling of basil Omelet large as I was trying to keep myself full.

My friend had a dessert for me in freezer that was delicious. I did not gain eating it.. I am on phase #2. I appreciated that, as the desserts at barbecue were all off limits.

She took ready made jello, put in blender with some Greek Yogurt, some stevia sweetener and blended it and froze it for awhile..Sprinkled some raw almonds on top.

It was delicious and very refreshing... I did not gain this morning with it or any of the food I ate, and I ate plenty..

I did well at barbecue. Ate lots of protein and veggies, and kept myself full. I will weigh in tomorrow. There was plenty of diet drinks there, so had some and stayed away from wine.

How did you all do that ate out for holiday?

Dee
rpm3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:41 AM   #42  
Sherry, Senior Member

Good morning!

We had 3 days of watching our youngest and oldest grandson play baseball so i got to pretty much eat my meals at home but when we went out i stuck with low carb burger. Friday night i did splurge and eat at dairy queen and gained 1.6 lbs but as of this morning i've lost it. It's nice that i don't get upset. I posted before that this will be lifestyle change and i know if i want to have something off plan i will lose the few lbs i do gain. But it won't be all the time.

rpm3060: Congrats on your great holiday and no gain.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:38 AM   #43  

Tuckers b-day party went good. we had fun making his cake..IMG_20150704_140720_230.jpg When I got home we fired up the grill with steak, zucchini and potatoes for the hubby and coleslaw, and I had 4 beers. Me and hubby sat on the porch last night and watched our neighbors fireworks till the rain started.. While we were siting on the porch we heard lots of frogs and one sound that was different, it sounded like a turkey, but there was no turkey.. Hubby was walking around with a flashlight,, we seen lots of frogs, is there a frog that sound like a turkey.. If they are we heard it.. lol my weight is up almost 1 pound this morning, but this will come off soon. Like you said skelly, this is a lifestyle change and I am going to give myself treats sometimes... Now back to normal.. Have a great day everyone..
Old 07-05-2015, 01:21 PM   #44  
not looking back

S/C/G: 196/150

Height: 5'7

candy...love the cake!

ficklehearts...a burger is just not the same, I know. Did you actually like it? I've stayed away from trying it. I do want to try the cheeseburger casserole though

chased the dog most of the night those loud noises are 'bad guy's and he wants to get them...the other 2 just slept through it all, dh and I played video games and basically forgot to eat, munched on a few pork rinds and egg mix
smith1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

It wasn't that bad smith1313, not something I'd want all the time, but edible. I wanted to do steaks but I live in tourist central, so the store was sold out. I had to settle, but if I am to be honest with myself, they really weren't bad.

I'm not losing weight and I think I've been pretty dang good. I thought for sure after TOM was over I'd drop something, but blah. And my clothes aren't fitting any better either, but it's hard to tell with them. Hubby has lost 22 lbs in two weeks and while I'm ecstatic for him, I also want to throttle him.

The only artificial sweetener I use is splenda, and even then it's two packs a day in my coffee, and then whatever is in the Sparkling Ice drink I have and tea at home. At work I mostly drink water and one cup of coffee. I cut out diet coke, save for the occasional weekend treat.

Last two days have been pretty clean.

Sat -
pollo loco( grilled chicken breast in cheese sauce and grilled veggies)
one lettuce burger and one bunless hotdog, plus deviled eggs

Sun -
lasagna in a mug (if I ate the whole thing it would have been 10g of carb, but I only at half as cheese is filling to me)
grilled pork chops with cabbage and stewed squash
4 deviled eggs as a snack.

I tried the ketostix, I barely show a small trace. My BFF says it could be the splenda, but I've never had it affect me before It's the only thing I know to cut out though. Other than the sugar free candy slip that one day and nibble of an O'Charley's chicken tender on Friday, I've been pretty on plan. And that nibble should not have put me over 20g for the day.

Sorry for the book post. I'm just getting a little discouraged. My friend suggested we do an egg fast for a few days, but there are only so many ways I like eggs LOL. That being said, if things don't start moving soon, it's my last resort.

Sounds like everyone had a great 4th! My BFF and my two god-kids came over so we played Risk, the good old fashioned board game LOL, grilled burgers and dogs, and then watched fireworks over the bay. It was fun!
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote