Old 06-28-2015, 12:47 PM   #1  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Default #2 Daily accountability and support !! Please join in

Well we hit our 500 post limit so i am starting a new thread!!

After i weighed in saturday and lost 2.4 lbs i over did it saturday on eating! Back up 2lbs this morning but i'll get it back off! Was camping with my DH and felt pretty good. I have been on track for two months just wanted to have one day.

Last edited by skelley331; 06-28-2015 at 12:48 PM.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm skipping WI this week due to mother nature. Stupid water bloat!

Today is much better than yesterday.

L- leftover steak with scrambled eggs in coconut oil
S- a few bites of left over stuffed chicken parm (dog ended up stealing the rest)
D - grilled something another, probably a pork chop, with steamed broccoli

Nothing wrong with one day skelley! It'll come back off.
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:17 PM   #3  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FickleHearts View Post
I'm skipping WI this week due to mother nature. Stupid water bloat!

Today is much better than yesterday.

L- leftover steak with scrambled eggs in coconut oil
S- a few bites of left over stuffed chicken parm (dog ended up stealing the rest)
D - grilled something another, probably a pork chop, with steamed broccoli

Nothing wrong with one day skelley! It'll come back off.
Thanks ficklehearts
Old 06-28-2015, 08:30 PM   #4  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone.
Way to go Skelley on the loss and you know that's just water weight- u know what to do
Promoted in a new position so the last two weeks have involved training and grabbing meals on the go. I actually lost 2 lbs and am holding. Not really following a plan but really find myself just eating if I'm really hungry and that is grabbing a greek yogurt or piece of cheese or whatever lean protein, protein bar or shake, celery whatever is handy. Pimento cheese has been a great snack on lite Italian fold out wrap. I'm really trying to just eat enough to not be hungry. Hot and spicy pork rinds are my go to snack food!
I fried a lb of bacon on my griddler and in the am grab a couple slices to eat on the way to work with my eggs in a mug! So keeping busy is working for me.
Tough getting the water in becuz my new coworker is training me and we are always running around. Of course I have to pee! Before we go anywhere!! Lol
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:10 PM   #5  
not looking back

S/C/G: 196/150

Height: 5'7

Ficklehearts....will you cook for me? LOL Your menu sounds so good

skelly....just one day off right?

bigdog....it's nice to know you can still loose on the run!

I decided to weigh in only on Thursday, I have a tendency to get carried away with it. I going to concentrate more on intake and energy expenditure this time around. Making it more of a lifestyle then diet

Went to Red Lobster last night....had no alcohol, grilled shrimp and salmon with green beans and played in the rice. It was a win since someone at our table ordered cheesecake to share
smith1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Boy am I sore. I went down last evening. NO not on my motorcycle.
I was painting the frame work of the V-Nose air deflector for my new bike trailer. I lost my balance and I fell to the ground from the top of an 8 foot step ladder. Fortunately I bounced instead of breaking. My left ankle, left thigh muscle, back and neck all hurt. The worst is my ankle. I am just getting to be able to walk without a limp. I have decided that 70 going on 71 in a few weeks is too old to start a new career as a circus acrobat. lmao
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #7  
Sherry, Senior Member

Well I'm down 1/2 lb so I'm on my way to recovery from the 2lb gain from over eating Saturday.

Thanks BigDog, glad you are back on here, have missed you.

Larry H I'm glad you're okay wow!

smith1313, I weigh every morning because it helps keep me in check and I know my weight will fluctuate but I've been doing this forever and it seems to work for me. But yes it can get carried away.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:21 AM   #8  

I did not weigh in this morning, as I had to have yearly blood work done.. So will go tomorrow . I am on phase 2.. I will decide what to do on phases after I get weighed in.

Skelley.. You are dedicated to your challenge and it will all come off. You were entitled to your day.

Larry.. So glad you are ok.. My husband took a fall off ladder and scared me silly, but thank goodness other than bruises and soreness, he was fine.

My friend who is on Atkins, has lost 55 pounds so far.. She is on phase 2 now and still losing, but a bit slower, but it is still coming off. She had one slip up, went back to induction for three days and back to phase 2 and it worked well for her.

Wishing everyone a great weight loss week.
rpm3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:23 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I think I've done just about every diet out there and so far the only ones that have ever really stuck for me have been WW's and LCHF. My BFF wanted to do LCHF and wanted a support buddy, and even when I was low cal I tended to be low carb, so I said why not. Then my husband's doctor put him on a 1600cal/low carb diet and it became very easy to stick too. He's lost 10 lbs so far! (It'll be a week tomorrow since we started)

I've managed to get from 265 to the 230's and this is where I've seemingly stayed for years now LOL. I'm hoping between the two of them I can stay on track this time and actually see the 100's again. I've missed them so.

As it is, planning out dinners for the week. Tonight I'm thinking bacon cheeseburger casserole with a veggie of some sort on the side. Probably won't weigh until Thurs myself. Lord willing mother nature will have moved on by then. I feel like somethings working because my shirts are looser. I too am an every day weigher, but right now it'd just make me depressed and since I'm just starting, I don't need that.

See, it's coming back off skelley.

Larry - glad you are okay, hope you feel better soon.

Grats to your friend rpm!

I love red lobster smith1313, but man would those biscuits tempt me right now! And haha, if you find yourself in Fl, hit me up one night LOL.
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:46 PM   #10  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm3060 View Post
I did not weigh in this morning, as I had to have yearly blood work done.. So will go tomorrow . I am on phase 2.. I will decide what to do on phases after I get weighed in.

Skelley.. You are dedicated to your challenge and it will all come off. You were entitled to your day.

Larry.. So glad you are ok.. My husband took a fall off ladder and scared me silly, but thank goodness other than bruises and soreness, he was fine.

My friend who is on Atkins, has lost 55 pounds so far.. She is on phase 2 now and still losing, but a bit slower, but it is still coming off. She had one slip up, went back to induction for three days and back to phase 2 and it worked well for her.

Wishing everyone a great weight loss week.
I guess you could say I'm kinda on phase 2, I'm usually between 20-35 net carbs, but I have yet to add any fruits, I do eat a 100 cal pack of walnuts/almonds that emerald nuts makes in little packages that work great for me. Oh and I've found I can eat a teaspoon of jif low sodium peanut butter in the evening if I get hungry. Saturday when I spurged I ended up with 1627 calories 108 net carbs 109 gm protein 8 gm fat so I think as long as I stay under 50net carbs I will lose.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #11  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FickleHearts View Post
I think I've done just about every diet out there and so far the only ones that have ever really stuck for me have been WW's and LCHF. My BFF wanted to do LCHF and wanted a support buddy, and even when I was low cal I tended to be low carb, so I said why not. Then my husband's doctor put him on a 1600cal/low carb diet and it became very easy to stick too. He's lost 10 lbs so far! (It'll be a week tomorrow since we started)

I've managed to get from 265 to the 230's and this is where I've seemingly stayed for years now LOL. I'm hoping between the two of them I can stay on track this time and actually see the 100's again. I've missed them so.

As it is, planning out dinners for the week. Tonight I'm thinking bacon cheeseburger casserole with a veggie of some sort on the side. Probably won't weigh until Thurs myself. Lord willing mother nature will have moved on by then. I feel like somethings working because my shirts are looser. I too am an every day weigher, but right now it'd just make me depressed and since I'm just starting, I don't need that.

See, it's coming back off skelley.

Larry - glad you are okay, hope you feel better soon.

Grats to your friend rpm!

I love red lobster smith1313, but man would those biscuits tempt me right now! And haha, if you find yourself in Fl, hit me up one night LOL.
Yes I've done about every diet too, in fact back in june 2012 I did the MRC (metabolic Research Center program) Lost 32 lbs and got down to size 8 but once I hit maintenance after about 2-3 months all my cravings came back and so I rejoined in fact two more times thinking 3rd times a charm, not it wouldn't work for me again. Cravings kept coming back and I think I spent well over $3,000 YIKES! I came to the conclusion carbs are my enemy so I started atkins on 3/30/31 , it's coming off slow but that's okay. I don't crave anything either.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:57 PM   #12  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

B: 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 large grapefruit
L: Ground turkey taco salad
D: Chicken breast and sautéed zuchinni

Snacks: Beef jerky, natural almonds, carrots and celery with baybel cheese
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #13  
Sherry, Senior Member

Okay I added some strawberries tonight so I'll see how it goes this week

B: Atkins mocha latte shake
L: grilled chicken nuggets
D: grilled chicken with vegetable medley
S: fresh strawberries with redi whip
Old 06-29-2015, 09:48 PM   #14  
not looking back

S/C/G: 196/150

Height: 5'7

yikes...I had a small piece of cake today and a few tortilla chips....I will do this!! Dh is getting on-board and is making chicken fajita salad tonight : )
smith1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:30 AM   #15  
Sherry, Senior Member

Well the strawberries didn't have any effect I was down 1 lb this morning! Even though my official weigh in is Saturdays I still weigh everyday to keep my self in check!

B: morning coffee w/splenda and whipping cream then a atkins mocha latte shake on my drive into work
am snack: celery w/whipped cream cheese
L: grilled chicken nuggets w/buttermilk ranch dipping sauce and large unsweet tea w/(3) splenda
pm snack: 1 cup of decaf green tea w/SF nestle vanilla creamer
D: Meat loaf no ketchup, vegetable medley