Old 11-21-2014, 06:37 AM   #46  
Enjoying the journey

S/C/G: 225/192/170

Height: 5-5.5

Day 10 elliptical and day 5 bacon and eggs and salad with turkey planned for breakfast and lunch...yesterday I had a little too much cheese!! Chicken and steak tips planned for this weekend - hate that I regained a bit but so glad to be back on track ...dabbling with processed foods was really really bad for me!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
Lulu NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 04:50 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

Glad to see you back on track, Lulu!

I had some anxiety around real life stuff this week, it led to overeating (but still all low carb) - realistically it might continue another week, honestly if this is as bad as my "stress eating" gets I'll be quite happy!
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 06:04 AM   #48  
Enjoying the journey

I took yesterday off but back to the elliptical today!! I am still waiting for my medication!! No blood pressure meds for 2 weeks!! Ugh!! Still retaining water like a sponge!! Bacon and eggs/ steak and salad and a large dose of the "Walking Dead" for me today!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!

Sarah - thanks for the kind words!! I really had to "right" myself before I could continue towards goal!! Be kind to yourself especially when you are stressed!! Lulu
Old 11-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #49  
Enjoying the journey

Elliptical again today!! Sausage and eggs for breakfast and egg salad and coleslaw also planned for today!! Probably ending this challenge right where I started - no diuretic and TOM really caused bloat - spent a lot of time yesterday elevating my leg!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
Old 11-25-2014, 08:07 AM   #50  
Enjoying the journey

Elliptical again and turkey slices with cream cheese for breakfast - salad for lunch!! I have worked out 23 of the last 30 days!! Feels good to have a routine again....but slowslowslow on the downdowndown!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
Old 11-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #51  
Enjoying the journey

Happy Thanksgiving!! Elliptical then bacon and eggs!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!