Ive Gained During Induction

• I've only been on Atkins for 2 days and I've gained 2 lbs....why? I'm staying at 20 carbs a day.
  • What's your daily menu? Didn't you have 3 donuts sticks a couple of days ago? Could be retention there.
  • LOL...that was before I started Atkins....maybe its just now catching up to me!

Yesterday I ate:
    Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with bacon
    Snack - 2 cheese sticks
    Lunch - Taco salad (lettuce/beef & chicken, tom, avocado, cheese) with salsa and a little ranch as dressing
    snack - pepperoni
    Dinner - 6 oz chicken
    Treat - Atkins choc peanut candies
  • Oh and diet pepsi.....coffee with splenda and half n half....and Iced Tea with splenda
  • dont pay attention to gaining lbs. At the beginning of this week i gained 2 lbs in 1 day!! I was like WHAT?!?!?! well... turned out this same week I went down to pants size! so YEY! I think losing weight is not just lbs. Maybe something good will come your way as well
  • Quote: dont pay attention to gaining lbs. At the beginning of this week i gained 2 lbs in 1 day!! I was like WHAT?!?!?! well... turned out this same week I went down to pants size! so YEY! I think losing weight is not just lbs. Maybe something good will come your way as well

You went down 2 pants sizes in 1 week????????
  • Quote: You went down 2 pants sizes in 1 week????????
    no i went down 1 pants size. From size 16 to size 14. Before that week it was questionable if i need new pair (size down). So i was wearing size 16. This week i gained 2 lbs and 4 days later had to buy new pair size 14 So my point is that sometimes you still loose weight even thought your scale says differently. If you do everything right dont get discourage by larger number on the scale.