I survived!

• I made it! I survived the first week of induction! I have lost 11 pounds , which is fantastic and shows how much I need to watch my carb intake. I was constantly hungry, sleepy, irritable, I had a root canal, work and school. So it was an intense week. If I can do it so can you! Keep going!
  • Yahoo!!! The first weeks can be some of the most difficult!! Congratulations!!
  • I think its just amazing that people can put up with a week of being irritable, hungry and sleepy. You must be extremely highly motivated.
  • Congrats to you Invictus!... You made it thru the sugar withdrawel (Caffeine too) Hooray!... How do you feel now after the Carb Flu is done with? I hope FANTASTIC!
  • Congratulations! Well done!
  • Quote: Congrats to you Invictus!... You made it thru the sugar withdrawel (Caffeine too) Hooray!... How do you feel now after the Carb Flu is done with? I hope FANTASTIC!
    wannaskipandlaugh, I am no longer hungry all the time! That was killing me the most. I am still a little sleepy and little irritable but that is due to PMS. I also got crazy hives last night. But it doesn't really itch too much. But they are everywhere (face, chest, shoulders, hands, etc). Hope this goes away soon.
  • WOOOOWHOOOOO! Keep it up!
  • good Job! keep up the great work!